šŸˆ 2019 College Football pre-season thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ben Baby-Ā DRC breaking news -- UNT has finalized a 1-year extension with Seth Littrell with an annual base salary of $1.35 million. Incentives push the value of the deal to more than $1.8 million, according to the contract obtained by the @DentonRC: dentonrc.com/sports/breakinā€¦

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Ben Baby-Ā DRC breaking news -- UNT has finalized a 1-year extension with Seth Littrell with an annual base salary of $1.35 million. Incentives push the value of the deal to more than $1.8 million, according to the contract obtained by the @DentonRC: dentonrc.com/sports/breakinā€¦

I love seeing UNT improving under him. But somebody is going to double that pay next season without even blinking an eye and get a very good up and comer.Ā 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I love seeing UNT improving under him. But somebody is going to double that pay next season without even blinking an eye and get a very good up and comer.Ā 

Heā€™d be on my short list.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Heā€™d be on my short list.Ā 

Heā€™s got a ways to go before that, but itā€™s interesting to see where he goes from here. Honestly I think he ends up in the nfl as an OC at some point.Ā 

• Mr. P changed the title to šŸˆ 2019 College Football pre-season thread