🏈 2019 College Football pre-season thread

31 minutes ago, WETSU said:

You aren’t even capable of comprehending your own arguments... Your exact words were....

LSU and Oklahoma will be teams if Texas is in the game after 1 quarter, then the Tigers and Sooners are in trouble.” 

No that I’m implies that if Texas is in the game, LSU is in trouble. You claimed you never said that but you did. It also says that “if” Texas is in the game. The entire statement implies that you don’t expect Texas to be in the game after 1, but if they are, LSU is in trouble. 

as another on here that's been around enough to hear the same SEC/LSU ramblings mentioned...I was referring to the fact that LSU won't blow Texas doors off as most of those people think (and yes, it's a GIANT number...just head over to SECRant to look at the nice thoughts top to bottom).

anyway...

6 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I hear you, but a drubbing is what they’re predicting not just a good tight win on the road.

I've seen some quotes from Texas fans saying they are going to shut LSU out.  I take it all with a grain of salt.

39 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

as another on here that's been around enough to hear the same SEC/LSU ramblings mentioned...I was referring to the fact that LSU won't blow Texas doors off as most of those people think (and yes, it's a GIANT number...just head over to SECRant to look at the nice thoughts top to bottom).

anyway...

What is being said on sec sites has NOTHING to do with your statement.... you’re just crawfishing your way out of making yourself look illiterate at this point. 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I’ll leave you alone now with the interest of not ruining this thread further, but geez educate yourself. 

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

What is being said on sec sites has NOTHING to do with your statement.... you’re just crawfishing your way out of making yourself look illiterate at this point. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

Big News out of Alabama...

Starting LB Dylan Moses, a preseason All American, likely 1st rd draft pick, and leader of the defense, is out for the season after suffering a torn ACL in practice. He will be replaced by a true freshman.

Moses is the 2nd starting LB lost for the season.  

True Freshman RB Trey Sanders is also out for the season with injury.

Bama also announced 4 players will be suspended the 1st half against Duke. While this would typically not be a big deal, as they're playing Duke, it's the positions that make it interesting...

RB's Najee Harris and Brian Robinson. This means Bama will have 2 RB's in the 1st half, one a RS freshman, the other a true freshman.

One of the other suspended players, starting OLB Terrell Lewis. This means 2 of Bama's 3 starting LB's will be true freshman. 

Heard about this. Always hate to hear stuff like that. Best wishes to him. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 🏈 2019 College Football pre-season thread