The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ETXfan16

2019 College Football

Didn't want to post this on a random thread and derail it so I decided to just create a general 2019 cfb thread.

And what better way to start it off by this "shocking" news story...

• Haha 1

Friday news dump out of Athens: 

Jeremiah Holloman off Georgia team after alleged 2018 incident https://t.co/Mqw0PGMXtX via @247sports

Ben Baby- DRC breaking news -- UNT has finalized a 1-year extension with Seth Littrell with an annual base salary of $1.35 million. Incentives push the value of the deal to more than $1.8 million, according to the contract obtained by the @DentonRC: dentonrc.com/sports/breakin…

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Ben Baby- DRC breaking news -- UNT has finalized a 1-year extension with Seth Littrell with an annual base salary of $1.35 million. Incentives push the value of the deal to more than $1.8 million, according to the contract obtained by the @DentonRC: dentonrc.com/sports/breakin…

I love seeing UNT improving under him. But somebody is going to double that pay next season without even blinking an eye and get a very good up and comer. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I love seeing UNT improving under him. But somebody is going to double that pay next season without even blinking an eye and get a very good up and comer. 

He’d be on my short list. 

6 minutes ago, Stoney said:

He’d be on my short list. 

He’s got a ways to go before that, but it’s interesting to see where he goes from here. Honestly I think he ends up in the nfl as an OC at some point.