Winona looking for Basketball Coach...

Smoaky

Will you post this, please?   

We are seeking an experienced Basketball coach that is knowledgeable in multiple sports. We need a coach that is and able to lead and develop a structured Basketball program from grades 6 thru 12. Head Coach experience is preferred but not required. Individual must have high energy, be self-motivated, well organized and have a great desire to coach young men. Teaching fields are Social Studies and Open. The position requires and for and a CDL or be able to obtain a CDL. Salary is District Payscale + Stipends and 10 days.  

Contact me at 903-939-4111 or [email protected]

Starting Lineup 5'6 Jr, 5'11 Jr, 6'3 Soph, 6'4 SR, 6'5 Jr

Returning 6 Letterman

Keylon Kincade

Athletic Director/Head Football

903-939-4100

Man donnt you no they callin kerry Strong oer at big snady.  i hope he dont butt if he does he have thems boy runnin in no time.  probly have thems to regonil tournament like he do big sandy this years.  Sho hope weinona dont thro bunch money at him. I aint cappin.

• LOL! 1

20 hours ago, Jamalious said:

Man donnt you no they callin kerry Strong oer at big snady.  i hope he dont butt if he does he have thems boy runnin in no time.  probly have thems to regonil tournament like he do big sandy this years.  Sho hope weinona dont thro bunch money at him. I aint cappin.

Shoot, they'd have to pass a bond issue just to afford his signing bonus. Plus, there's no way they could match what Alabama and New England are offering him. 

20 hours ago, Jamalious said:

Is this English????

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

I’d assume lots of headaches 

Don't know about previous years, but this time the coach got a 5A job and only has to teach two classes---couldn't turn down the money or advancement so it had nothing to do with Winona