Woody Harrelson to Play Archie Bunker in Prime-Time TV Special Celebrating Norman Lear

RETIREDFAN1

Me too.......they are remaking an episode of All in the Family AND The Jeffersons.......I'm curious to see WHICH episode they remake of each one.........and to see IF they keep the 70's era humor or will they PC it for the snowflakes.........

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Me too.......they are remaking an episode of All in the Family AND The Jeffersons.......I'm curious to see WHICH episode they remake of each one.........and to see IF they keep the 70's era humor or will they PC it for the snowflakes.........

If they go PC it will bomb totally.  There are several episodes I would like to see, if they kept it similar to form.  Of course all of them would bring outrage to the left who can't grasp political satire, unless it's Bill Maher being what Happy Gilmore was called by Shooter McGavin's lackey.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I nominate Cory Booker to play the lead role as George Jefferson & the part of Lionel should be played by Jussie Smollett...😂👌

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1