John Tyler Spring Game 2019

NODAYSOFFTX

I was there and here are some of my thoughts. JT will be a YOUNG team in the Fall. Alot of juniors and sophomores on this team. Ok here's a breakdown of some positions:

QB- Sr. Isaiah Johnson Jr. Cameron Ford 

Rb: Sr. Kitan Crawford, Soph. Jakryon Lacy, Sr. Shiloh Canady(Jacksonville move-in)

Wr- Soph. Robert Draper, Soph. Jakaydin Williams, Sr. Frank Turner 

OL-DL- Angel Sarmiento, Ashton Washington, jr., Kadarius Tave, jr, 

Now, these are some of JT'S better players for the upcoming season. This team is going to take some time to come together, but I definitely see them competing for the district title AGAIN by seasons end. BTW,  expect JT to be 5A in the next realignment in the Fall. Don't expect JT to hit hire than 2,100.

5 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

I was there and here are some of my thoughts. JT will be a YOUNG team in the Fall. Alot of juniors and sophomores on this team. Ok here's a breakdown of some positions:

Rb: Sr. Kitan Crawford, Soph. Jakryon Lacy, Sr. Shiloh Canady(Jacksonville move-in)

Now, these are some of JT'S better players for the upcoming season. This team is going to take some time to come together, but I definitely see them competing for the district title AGAIN by seasons end. BTW,  expect JT to be 5A in the next realignment in the Fall. Don't expect JT to hit hire than 2,100.

How did Isiah Johnson look at qb? He was supposed to be the next big qb coming out of Dogan.

11 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Will the guy from Jacksonville be playing more on defense or offense? 

4 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

4 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

It's as needed. He will be going both ways quite a bit.