Judge orders Trump lawyers to release tax documents.

CarthDawg77

53 minutes ago, btex said:

No he said if he won nomination he would. He said many things he lied about 

No, you are wrong ... he  has consistently said he would if they weren't under audit .... that's a fact ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Tax returns, investigations, inquiries, they all are for a sinister purpose of delegitimizing the president.  It’s the intent that needs to be taken into consideration.  

The dems are desperate.  That doesn’t mean you can stomp on individual liberties.  

25 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Rambo - Do we ( Republicans ) get to win this time ? 

Answer is : NO

Hide and watch ... in fact, stay up late and watch the coverage on CNN ... then flip over to Fox in the morning and get the real results ... :rofl:

• Thanks 1

Reckon that judge is some Left Wing Loon?   Yep, I think so.

Here’s my thoughts.  The IRS takes care of Tax Returns.  If Congress doesn’t believe the IRS can do it’s job, then they need to abolish the IRS.  It’s as simple as that.  While they’re at it, abolish the Dept of Education.  And cut the EPA back to it’s original 5,000 employees instead of the 15,000 they have now.  Book’em Dano!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, btex said:

If money changes a person then they are not much of a person. 

If they become more of a philanthropist then it would show me they had good intentions from the start, but simply didn't have the money to help others.  

27 minutes ago, btex said:

Dave he was making a statement on something he has no idea about. I could be worth 25 cents or 10 million, he really had no idea. 

Who, Me? Nah, But you don’t strike me as a billionaire, so I said it would change even You, somehow!😜

1 hour ago, btex said:

great, I do find it strange though. You are a big trump supporter and all he has ever done with his money is for himself 

I am not he, though I strongly support what he is doing for this country; Imagine just how great America could really be, if Democrats could stop their temper trantums long enough to stop wasting time with this protracted witch hunt that has never borne so much as a jaw walking violation! 

You guys need to stop bellyaching because your “Queen”, Hillary Clinton LOST to Donald Trump, & move on with your pathetic disfunctional lives & chip in with others who dream of things yet to be achieved, instead of trying to rip the fabric of this Country...🤨

• Like 2

1 minute ago, btex said:

Yes seems people just don’t like men with character now. Much better to support the twitter in chief who attacks anyone that disagrees with him and could be mistaken for middle school kid with the way he acts

Did Hillary have "character"?