Judge orders Trump lawyers to release tax documents.

CarthDawg77

59 minutes ago, btex said:

Yes seems people just don’t like men with character now. Much better to support the twitter in chief who attacks anyone that disagrees with him and could be mistaken for middle school kid with the way he acts

Kasich is nothing but a liberal RINO who thinks millions of  illegal aliens pouring in over our southern border is ok ...

40 minutes ago, btex said:

Can you show me something backing your claim please. 

John Kasich: God Wants Us To Let the Migrant Caravan Cross Our Border

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2018/10/25/john-kasich-god-wants-us-let-migrant-caravan-cross-border/

Kasich is also for amnesty for over 12 million illegal aliens already across the border - KF

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, your denigration of Kasich is that he's a decent person, who is concerned about people and doesn't use them to push his political agenda, even to the point of their being demonized and their physical harm?

They can cross our border -- legally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, your denigration of Kasich is that he's a decent person, who is concerned about people and doesn't use them to push his political agenda, even to the point of their being demonized and their physical harm?

No, I dislike Kasich's blatant disregard for our immigration laws.  I despise his nonchalance concerning securing our borders and putting the wellbeing of illegals ahead of the wellbeing of American citizens  ...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, I dislike Kasich's blatant disregard for our immigration laws.  I despise his nonchalance concerning securing our borders and putting the wellbeing of illegals ahead of the wellbeing of American citizens  ...

Kasich is a idiot, he needs to leave the GOP and join the dimwits he will fit right in but he never will leave because being a Republican gets him publicity where as if he was a dimwit he would just be part of the crowd

• Like 1

22 hours ago, btex said:

great, I do find it strange though. You are a big trump supporter and all he has ever done with his money is for himself 

That's blatantly false.  While they can't track his personal efforts he has won awards for his charitable work.  I have even shown a video of Jesse Jackson praising him twice for his contributions.  Then he stabbed him in the back when he was in Selma, AL.  He has donated every check he's received since becoming President, yet Snopes lies about it, and claims it is false.  What they failed to point out was the amounts he gave were after taxes, but they wanted him to donate the entire amount pre-tax for it to be rated true.  https://www.insidephilanthropy.com/home/2015/9/29/a-quick-look-at-donald-trumps-philanthropy.html .  

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No it shows that he doesn't care about our immigration laws.  These illegal aliens that are trying to invade our border are the one's that put there own lives at risk just as a criminal that breaks into a house are doing.  Do it the right way, and I'm all for legal immigration.  They are not following the proper channels and procedures.

3 hours ago, btex said:

So you prefer a guy like trump who talks about a wall but nothing about the more than half of illegals that over stay visas? Trump had no real plan but he talks loud and can play to a crowd, too bad he lacks real substance 

No, I prefer a guy who actually does what he says he's going to do  ... Donald Trump said he was going to build the wall and he is doing exactly that ... that's about as substantive as it gets ...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, btex said:

Said he would get rid of ACA didn’t, said he was going to do tax reform, didn’t (or are you fooled by what he did do) said he was getting out of ME just sent troops back in harms way, said he would bring country closer hasn’t in least, said he would drain swamp filled it,  but hey hang your hat on wall he said Mexico would pay for. 

He did all he could to get rid of Obamacare, but was obstructed by RINOs like John McCain .... he did dismantle the worst parts of it and it's colla[sing under it's own weight ... race relations hae also vastly improved and his approval among blacks is double what it was in 2016, the economy is booming and unemployment is at record lows .... I know all that success just has you libtards fuming ... lol .... we will recoup the money on building the wall a hundred times over through savings of not having to care for as many illegals ... libtards can't stand all the MAGA .....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, btex said:

He claimed in campaign he had a great plan for aca and after, he had nothing. Race relations have improved....you need to get out more...his words were Mexico will pay now You and I are paying and you accept it well over half of all illegals over stay visas he has zero plan for that...,he said he would fix national debt how is that working out? Highest in time of booming economy in our history. 

Once he is out of office even his biggest supporters will see what a huge failure he is, and that is not even considering if he allows Bolton to go to war with iran

He does have many great ideas to improve healthcare, the problem is with libtards and RINOs in Congress. He will tackle healthcare in his second term.  One more time for the feeble minded, he NEVER SAID Mexico was going to write a check for the wall, he said they will pay for it through renegotiated trade deals and savings from halting the flow of illegals... that SHOULD be the last time it has to be explained to you ... everything you continue to spew is :BS: from the fake news media ... MAGA ..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btex said:

He was very clear in what he said and we have tons of video evidence of it, he then changed. I have seen what he said with my own eyes so this should be the last time you attempt to excuse him or not hold him accountable.

he had no healthcare plan though he claimed to have one, another fact. 

And  my America has always been great, why does he hate America claiming we have ever been anything less than great?

All untrue ... he never changed what he said about the wall, you have a libtard mental block that doesn't allow you to comprehend what he said ... Donald Trump loves America and it is evident to anyone who truly listens to what he says and by his pro-American actions.  He is a stark contrast to the hate American, pro-illegal alien dimocrats ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btex said:

When I get time I will post videos with him speaking 

CNN and LSDMSNBC have all sorts of clips of him taken out of context where they don't show the entirety of what he says.  I have seen tons of them.  He makes a lot of off the cuff statements where he later gives very solid explanations of what he means.  The libtard media rarely shows clips of those.  Don't waste your time posting them without the full explanations of what he means.  A prime example is what he said about the Meskins paying for the wall ....... the liberal media relentlessly omits the full meaning of what he said ...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

CNN and LSDMSNBC have all sorts of clips of him taken out of context where they don't show the entirety of what he says.  I have seen tons of them.  He makes a lot of off the cuff statements where he later gives very solid explanations of what he means.  The libtard media rarely shows clips of those.  Don't waste your time posting them without the full explanations of what he means.  A prime example is what he said about the Meskins paying for the wall ....... the liberal media relentlessly omits the full meaning of what he said ...

If you haven't noticed,  the only people bitchingandmoaning about "mexico paying for the wall" are liberals and rino's who don't support it anyhow,  regardless who pays for it. And no not once has Trump said mexico would write a check.  It's best to just ignore these disingenuous, lying fools.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, btex said:

He laid it out in a memo, Mexico would pay a one time (that means CHECK) 5-10 billion payment, if not he would stop remittance payments till they DID. These are facts, not taken out of context he mentioned it dozens of times from 2016 till 2017 when he suddenly started changing. 

So are you claiming trump didnt say this? All to make Mexico pay the 5-10 billion ONE TIME PAYMENT...............ie a check. How about just admit he said it and move on? Facts are facts

Introduction: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 -the "know your customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR 130.120-121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5- 10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following:  On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to includewire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.  On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.  On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

Total fake news :BS: ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btex said:

IT WAS TRUMP HIMSELF...............AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go back and read my last post explaining how you libs ignore his complete explanation.  You only hear what you want to hear  ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btex said:

You mean how he changed it, that is a fact. He outlined how Mexico would pay for it (5-10 billion) then he realized he had no clue what this would cost. He did in fact say Mexico would make a one time payment. I was 100% correct and it is in writing. 

Donald Trump has NEVER said that Mexico would ever make a direct payment, check or otherwise, to pay for the wall.  I have heard him say many times that it would be paid for through trade deals and savings from reduced border/illegal alien expenses. tru storie ... your "fake news", Rachael Maddcow stories are false ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

Just now, btex said:

You continue to say that however what I quoted was straight from him and his campaign website. He said a one time payment of 5-10 billion it is a fact. He repeated it at rallies. So if it is fake then it come directly from him.

:BS:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btex said:

Asking. Sorry poorly phrased

I have a few post I can't remember his birth certificate being a issue with me, I figured he couldn't run for president unless someone check out his residence. My issue with Obama was his policies not his school record or birth certificate, that is just politics, just like Trumps taxes 

Why would the far right ever admit that Trump had lied about the wall? They don't have a problem with the 10000 plus other lies he has told in the last few years, about anything and everything. They try to blame the media, the 'liberals', spin it away, but everyone knows in their heart the man is a narcissist and a liar, and THEY DON'T CARE if he panders to their worse impulses and caters to their dogma. Supposed Christian leaders like Franklin Graham and that FBC Dallas preacher even go so far as to directly defend him and say he is a God send, which they will answer for, when they meet their maker.

• Stinks 2