🐔 Radical leftists, LGBTQ activists seek to destroy Chick-Fil-A

Wild74

You know what, I like Chickfila and I'm not going to throw a fit like people do about companys that support gay rights and boycot them just because they support something I don't.

Yet you call Mormonism, Moronism--you choose to be tolerant of just some things. The intolerance of the tolerant--what a joke!

• 4 weeks later...

On his way out to commercial break at 3:24 p.m. Eastern, Studio B host Shep Smith noted that August 1 is "National Badminton Day," and quipped "Forget National Day of Intolerance, let's just stay with badminton."

LOL

I'm leaving the corporate world soon enough and going into the snow cone and taco eatery business. I plan to hang the Ten Commandments at my store fronts. Also a good idea to put that sign in your yard.

I may be leaving it to after some of my post on FaceBook....

She must drive to Shreveport or is Waskom that "conservative". I've not eaten there but to be honest perhaps because of the aging process there are not many fast food places that agree with my inerds. Believe it or not I can manage Wendy's chili regardless what is in it. Remember the finger in the chili lawsuit? Hell , in Terlingua at the world famous chili cook off if you don't find a finger in the chili it is suspect of not being the real thing.

Ding! Vacation in Terlingua during the November chili cook off. It's a international affair and seeing as how we are all international now only makes sense.

Waskom is to small, she drives to Shreveport it is about 25 minutes or so. Waskom older folks are pretty conservative but she went with the church group today

What I think is funny is this was started by the call for a boycott. By the looks of things, Chick Fil A was busier than any mall on a black Friday. I wonder if they'll have any food to serve Thursday or Friday. All the pro-gay marriage people did was help give Chick Fil A more advertisement, and in essence more money to donate to the Marriage and Family Foundation. There isn't a Chick Fil A in Galveston, but on my way there I saw 5 from I-45 that had jams.

This is what one unbias reporter saw

The media-news site JimRomenesko.com reports on Facebook comments by Fort Myers (Fla.) News-Press reporter Mark Krzos, who summed up his disgust as he covered Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: "Such a brave stand ... eating a g-ddamn sandwich."

"I have never felt so alien in my own country as I did today while covering the restaurant’s supporters. The level of hatred, unfounded fear and misinformed people was astoundingly sad. I can’t even print some of the things people said," he claimed. Then he bashed talk radio:

"It was like broken records of Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and a recitation of half-truths and outright lies."

A friend asked: "And I bet they considered themselves christians. Don't know why these people don't take the advice of their spiritual teacher, Jesus whose name the religion contains....Could you ascertain what they're angry about, Mark?"

Krzos replied: "The President, Muslims, immigrants, poor people on welfare."

As for the unprintable comments, Krzos wrote:

You think "Fggt this" and "N-word" President that would fly? Not to mention that those who said those hateful things were -- excuse the pun -- TOO CHICKEN to give me their names when I asked for it....too bad there wasn't another reporter around to go with me and film it. I really wanted to do the interviews on camera while eating out of a bucket of KFC.

PS: The News-Press website has posted a neutral report written by someone else. It began: "They came for free speech, they came for traditional values and they came for waffle fries."

An accompanying video simply showed two women with religious-conservative signs being applauded by the people in line.

Waskom is to small, she drives to Shreveport it is about 25 minutes or so. Waskom older folks are pretty conservative but she went with the church group today

Is that David Beard's on I20 all ya'll have? If it takes that long to get to Shreveport from Waskom ya'll must be REALLY old - That, or blazin' a doob on the way - one or the other!!!!!LOL

Is that David Beard's on I20 all ya'll have? If it takes that long to get to Shreveport from Waskom ya'll must be REALLY old - That, or blazin' a doob on the way - one or the other!!!!!LOL

I should have said to the Chick-Fil-A place in Bossier. David Beard's still has their sign up but they where sold to the person who supplies all the catfish to Beard's. Waskom has a few places to eat DQ, Burger King, Jim's BBQ, New Waskom, and just opened a new Deli downtown we are a busting at the seams with places to eat, average belly size 44" hanging on 5'6" frames. Everybody has a bad back also:)

I should have said to the Chick-Fil-A place in Bossier. David Beard's still has their sign up but they where sold to the person who supplies all the catfish to Beard's. Waskom has a few places to eat DQ, Burger King, Jim's BBQ, New Waskom, and just opened a new Deli downtown we are a busting at the seams with places to eat, average belly size 44" hanging on 5'6" frames. Everybody has a bad back also:)

Downtown? LOL - is that the mile and a half or so stretch of 80 that runs thru town?

The waffle fries are nasty though so I boycotted them.

Try the raisin & carrot salad next time ;)

Is there still going to be a Chick-fil-A "kiss-in" tomorrow ?? Talk about "free speech" !! 'betcha the local TV stations will not be there for that ;)

You can find the coverage of the "kiss in" on MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

I am aware of the "slant", thank you - but you will notice that I said local TV stations - looking for consistency of "free speech" being celebrated ;)

To each their own, I always say ... we really have bigger fish to fry in this country than the opinion on some Chick-fil-A suit or how two adults choose to live their lives, don't we???

We can't get a group of the chronically offended to rally against special interest groups who pad the pockets of politicians, but by God - Mr. Chicken Man opposes gay marriage - WOO-HOO - YEE-HAW - show your support !!!

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐔 Radical leftists, LGBTQ activists seek to destroy Chick-Fil-A