🐔 Radical leftists, LGBTQ activists seek to destroy Chick-Fil-A

Wild74

No matter how much ink has been spilled on the unconstitutionality of using government power to censor speech, including by scores of “progressives,” homosexual activists just won’t let up. The Civil Rights Agenda (TCRA), yet another organization committed solely to normalizing homosexuality, has filed an absurd complaint against Chick-fil-A with the Illinois Department of Human Rights. Their claim is that Chick-fil-A violates “Section 5-102(B) of the Illinois Human Rights Act, which prohibits a ‘public accommodation’ from making protected classes ‘unwelcome, objectionable or unacceptable.’” In their press release last Thursday, TCRA made clear their tyrannical and unholy demands on Chick-fil-A —...

Police Officer Punished for Buying Chick-fil-A

Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Officer’s Chick-fil-A comments investigated

By James Rose, Fox, DFW

DALLAS - A controversy surrounding Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day has come to light at Dallas police headquarters.

Dallas Police Association President Ron Pinkston said Sgt. Mark Johnson of the Southeast Patrol Division brought a Chick-fil-A sandwich to the briefing room last Wednesday.

It was the same day thousands of people across the country went to the restaurant chain as part of an effort to show support for the CEO's stand against gay marriage.

Two lesbian officers filed complaints against the sergeant. They said his comments and actions left them embarrassed and humiliated.

Sgt. Johnson, who has been with the department for 12 years, was transferred. The internal affairs department is investigating the complaints.

The owners of the Orlando Magic are coming under fire for a 2009 donation they made on behalf of one of their executive's marriage beliefs.

The Douglas and Maria DeVos foundation, which is financially supported by Amway president Doug DeVos, donated $500,000 to NOM, the National Organization for Marriage.

The organization is among those leading the charge against same-sex marriage initiatives in several states.

Now, gay rights activists are calling for a ban of the Michigan-based Amway and all of its affiliates, including the Orlando Magic, which is also owned by the DeVos family.

Here's the official statement from Amway on the issue, courtesy of the Orlando Magic's media relations:

"As private citizens, the DeVos family supports causes and organizations that advocate for policies aligned to their personal beliefs. Both families believe one of the highest callings of any individual is to express their own personal beliefs as a participant in the democratic process.

In this instance, a private gift from the personal foundation of Amway's president -- The Doug and Maria DeVos Foundation -- was made to the National Organization for Marriage in 2009.

Amway, a global corporation with more than $10 billion in sales and operating in more than 80 countries and territories, supports policies that create favorable conditions for global businesses. Our employees and distributors come from all walks of life and represent an incredibly diverse set of backgrounds. The Amway opportunity is open to everyone."

Police Officer Punished for Buying Chick-fil-A

Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Officer's Chick-fil-A comments investigated

By James Rose, Fox, DFW

DALLAS - A controversy surrounding Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day has come to light at Dallas police headquarters.

Dallas Police Association President Ron Pinkston said Sgt. Mark Johnson of the Southeast Patrol Division brought a Chick-fil-A sandwich to the briefing room last Wednesday.

It was the same day thousands of people across the country went to the restaurant chain as part of an effort to show support for the CEO's stand against gay marriage.

Two lesbian officers filed complaints against the sergeant. They said his comments and actions left them embarrassed and humiliated.

Sgt. Johnson, who has been with the department for 12 years, was transferred. The internal affairs department is investigating the complaints.

Must be rookies.

In a police squadroom, they will, or perhaps already have, heard much more embarrassing and humiliating stuff than anything that could be said about a Chik-Fil-A sandwich.

But political correctness reigns supreme!

Sophia Bush has declared that Chick-fil-A's anti-gay stance is an insult to god.

The fast food chain sparked controversy last month when its president Dan Cathy expressed his opposition to same sex marriage.

Cathy's comments have led to protests by marriage equality advocates as well as demonstrations of support by some conservative groups.

Bush weighed in on the controversy over the weekend, telling E! News that Chick-fil-A's stance against gay marriage should not be tolerated.

"Here's my issue - it shocks me how many people come to their defense, first of all. I'm sorry, it's 2012, if you really think it's okay to deny anybody their basic human right of loving who they choose to love, you can go f**k yourself, honestly. And you can print that, because I'm done. I am so over it," Bush declared.

She went on to express her belief that those of true religious faith should support any loving couple sharing their lives together.

"Be a kind person... The reason I take issue with it is, especially in America, we are told that this is the place - give us your tired, give us your hungry, give us your poor - where anybody of any race, of any belief system, can come and have a shot at the American Dream," she explained.

Bush continued: "Have a shot at equality. Oh wait, unless your skin is a certain color, unless you have a certain sexual preference. That's not what it says on the Statue of Liberty. We are all supposed to be equal here.

"When you use God as an excuse to hate people and you use God as an excuse to cut people down, first of all, I think it's insulting to God. And second of all, you're missing the point.

"Because we're not talking about chicken. We're talking about the fact that every kid who reads that article, every kid who hears that said, every kid who sees a bunch of people wearing confederate flags and 'God Hates F*gs' T-shirts, showing up at Chick-fil-A and eating chicken nuggets, you're telling those kids that they don't matter. And that they're less important than other kids in this country."

She concluded: "My God loves everybody, and if yours doesn't, that's your prerogative, but don't tell me how to live my life and don't tell my best friends that you're going to take away their rights.

"Because I will march you into the ground. I will argue you into the ground. I will petition you into the ground. I will not sleep, I will not stop, and neither will so many people in this country and in this world. It's not right."

The Office's Ed Helms recently vowed to boycott Chick-fil-A as long as the company keeps up its anti-gay marriage stance.

Jane Lynch also slated the fast food chain at the Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne Barr, which aired over the weekend.

I'd like to hear her explanation of Sodom when Lot offered his two virgin daughters to the inhabitants do do whatever they thought was good in their eyes. It's sort of amazing that Lot's progeny would come from these two daughters, and Jesus Christ is one of his descendants, but God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the wickedness of those cities/kingdoms. It's also fairly amazing that many Christians, Jews, and Muslims still consider Lot a very righteous man. It does show how God views homosexuality as being abhorrent, yet people today think that if one doesn't accept homosexuality they are sinning against God.

• 3 weeks later...

TORRANCE, CA, August 31, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – Manuel Castro may have accused Chick-fil-A of peddling hate, but police say they have determined that he wasn’t motivated by hate when he vandalized a Chick-fil-A restaurant earlier this month.

Castro, a gay activist, had scrawled the words “Tastes Like Hate,” along with a cow holding a paintbrush, on the side of a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Torrance, California, on “National Same-Sex Kiss Day” – an event organized to protest company CEO Dan Cathy’s stance in support of traditional marriage.

“National Same-Sex Kiss Day” followed on the heels of Chick-fil-A “Appreciation Day,” on which hundreds of thousands of traditional marriage supporters had lined up, sometimes for several hours, to dine at Chick-fil-A as a show of their support for Cathy.

Photos of Castro’s graffiti traveled far and wide in the media, becoming one of the most recognizable images from the kerfuffle.

But police announced this week that Castro would not be charged with a felony in connection with the vandalism.

“The suspect has acknowledged his wrongdoing and offered to make restitution,” the District Attorney’s office said in a notice rejecting prosecution. “Finally, the record does not establish the suspect was motivated by religious hatred.”

However, the D.A. said the case has been referred to the Torrance City Attorney’s Office “for consideration of possible misdemeanor prosecution.”

Click “like” if you want to defend true marriage.

In an interview with the Huffington Post after the graffiti was discovered, Castro had compared marriage supporters lining up to eat lunch at Chick-fil-A to Christians protesting blacks marrying whites.

“Everybody is entitled to free speech, but it seems like for the gay tribe, this is more of an issue of equal rights, human rights,” said Castro. “I’m against what these people stand for, what this company stands for. They’re trying to take away what little rights we already have.”

In a subsequent statement Castro offered to pay for the damages – which reportedly totaled several hundred dollars to repaint the wall.

Believe this would still qualify as misdemeanor Criminal Mischief in most states.

Hope his restitution is very expensive.

I bet if I spray painted something like Sharpton hates white people on his church and I don't know if he has a church it would be considered a hate crime.

More than a dozen speakers mentioned LGBT equality on the first two nights of the Democratic convention, including Michelle Obama, who positioned marriage equality as a new ingredient of American greatness: “If proud Americans can be who they are and boldly stand at the altar with who they love, then surely, surely we can give everyone in this country a fair chance at that great American Dream.”

Openly gay speakers are getting primetime billing. A record-setting 8 percent of delegates are LGBT. The party’s unprecedented embrace of gay equality comes a week after Joe Biden thanked gay rights advocates in Provincetown for “freeing the soul of the American people.”

The gay rights movement, said the vice president, was advancing the “civil rights of every straight American.” For gay people’s “courage,” he said, “We owe you.”

There you have it: For the first time ever, Democrats at their most public, high-profile moment are treating gay rights as a political winner. They’re moving along with public opinion: In the latest Harris Interactive poll, 52 percent of likely voters favored same-sex marriage, including 70 percent of Democrats and 55 percent of independents.

If the gay love affair is part political calculation, it also reflects a lesson from both American history and fancyboy theory: minorities need not always conform to the majority, and their advances can actually make things better for everyone.

This message helps rewrite the false script conservatives have created (with too much help from liberals) that representing the needs of minorities is mere interest-group politics, the doling out of goodies in exchange for votes.

• 2 weeks later...

These gay rights groups shouldn't be allowed to breed ... oh wait, they can't ... never mind

You say some of the stupidest things....do you think that a gay person becomes automatically sterile the moment he/she emerges from the 'closet'...Gay people can and do 'breed', just not with each other...well, I suppose a gay man and a lesbian woman could without the aid of mason jars, turkey basters and petri dishes if they so chose....

One of these days, [i hope] you will begin to walk upright.

Maybe the same people that supported the Chic-Fil-A Appreciation day should now have their own boycott day. I enjoy a Chic-Fil_A sandwich every now and then, about as much as I do McDonalds. I don't care what Chic-Fil-A does with their profits, as long as I get a decent chicken sandwich when I want one. Personally, I'd rather see all businesses stay out of the political spectrum, unless their business is about to be taken over by the Government or regulated heavily by it. With that being said, businesses do not have the right to infringe outside of their domain. I also understand the risks of moving next door to a chicken farm or coal factory.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐔 Radical leftists, LGBTQ activists seek to destroy Chick-Fil-A