Wow. Baylor???

88YoePride

Leftist are everywhere, and while they are allowed to "spew hatred", those that disagree with their judgments are chastised and disgraced, all in the name of equality. This guy is a pure bigot. I don't care who you are. 

• Like 3

This so call Pastor is the wolf in the hen house. That church has had fellowship with drawn from both the SBC and BGCT  which is funny because the BGCT is consider moderate to liberal these days. Baylor on the other hand hasn't been a Christian facility for a long time, they are like a lot of college they take your money but over time slowly sink into the so call modern society. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy isn't a sodomite .

• Thanks 1

Why blame Baylor? Starnes made assumptions that he himself said he didn't know the answer to. I highly doubt Baylor Regents knew what he was going to say nor that this so called minister from a Ft Worth church will be invited back. Plus, I never trust anyone who has to read their prayers. He seemed really nervous. The crowd reaction doesn't surprise me. There are idiots at all Universities.

18 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Google Baylor and look under the news heading, look at headlines from now till 5-6 years ago.  Its shocking everything that has gone on at that university.   

Google, really??? I could show you numerous posts I get daily from Google that have no truth whatsoever in them. They tell so many lies that I believe very little of anything I read from Google.

I find it a downright shame that this went on at Baylor.  Although I’m not Baptist, I don’t like to see any of our, allegedly, Christian Universities, letting things like this go on.  But in the end, Baylor is a private school, and can do, and teach, what they want.   What really hacks me is this Leftist indoctrination going on at State supported schools.  The same schools that our Taxes subsidize.  You’d think our State Legislators would crack down on it.  Perhaps there are reasons I’m not aware of, but regardless, it stills makes my blood boil.

This so called pastor is the father of one of the graduates. That explains the shouts from the crowd. I'm sure his child and his or her friends knew ahead of time what was going to be said. Only thing Baylor was guilty of was not reviewing the prayer before hand. Of course he could always turn in one prayer for review and then change it during ceremony.