Ronald Reagan, Patriotic Words ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

CarthDawg77

• Mr. P changed the title to Ronald Reagan, Patriotic Words ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
5 hours ago, btex said:

Reagan makes trump look like the embarrassment he is.ย 

So how did you like trump attacking tillerson?ย 

Reagan was far superior as a President, especially leading us out of the Carter mess. ย Unfortunately Bush Sr. attempted to destroy his legacy, and should have not been selected as his V.P.. President Clinton simply rode on the coattails of what President Reagan accomplished for the U.S. economy, even with the slight damage that Bush Sr. did, because he didn't think "voodoo economics worked". ย ย  Trump is about 10% as eloquent as Ronald Reagan was, and while his social media presence is an embarrassment, his economic policies are genius. ย Then again it doesn't take half a brain to undo the damage that BHO placed on the American people. ย One problem is that hindering President Trump even more have been Federal Judges who have upheld many of the executive orders and laws enacted under BHO's administration. ย What I find odd is that the 20-30's crowd thinks that President Trump is keeping them down, yet it was BHO's policies that have caused part of the problems of where they are at. ย Yet they desire to sink U.S. even further down the latrine by being progressive as it's labeled in their thinking, which is actually wrong it's regressive. ย President Trump will never be a great orator, and he never has been nor does he want to change. ย He should, because it would help his approval rating immensely. ย The first thing he should do is delete his twitter account, and cease and desist post haste. I think the Urban dictionary defines that forum best, because he does sound like the kind of person who makes a retarded monkey look smart. ย https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twitย . ย I understand that he's not, but that's exactly how he comes across/ ย