🎙️ "The Rest of the Story" from Paul Harvey

bigorange

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I miss Paul Harvey. He could get his point across elegantly. Now we have people on radio who just cry and scream on the radio. Today they are just flamethrowers. People need to look back at Paul Harvey and see how it should be done.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

I miss Paul Harvey. He could get his point across elegantly. Now we have people on radio who just cry and scream on the radio. Today they are just flamethrowers. People need to look back at Paul Harvey and see how it should be done.

I agree...! Damn! I didn't think I'd EVER have to say that to YOU!:lol:

• 2 years later...

I use to eagerly look forward to Paul Harvey.  His voice, his delivery, could even makes the news enjoyable.  Cronkite was good, but imo, Harvey’s the best I’ve ever heard.  You just knew you could trust him.

Hate to speculate on what he’d think of the news media’s today.  

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

I use to eagerly look forward to Paul Harvey.  His voice, his delivery, could even makes the news enjoyable.  Cronkite was good, but imo, Harvey’s the best I’ve ever heard.  You just knew you could trust him.

Hate to speculate on what he’d think of the news media’s today.  

He would be displeased, no doubt...

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🎙️ "The Rest of the Story" from Paul Harvey
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to Paul Harvey 😋👌 🇺🇸
23 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What an enjoyable video.  IMO, the best News person in my lifetime.  His 15 minute broadcast would go by so fast, and each time, I wanted more.  Today, most come on for 5 minutes and I can’t wait for them to finish.  But his logic, his delivery, and his voice, was the total package.  

RIP Mr. Harvey, knowing many of us still miss you, especially in this era of slam bam, negative, fake and biased news.

• Thanks 1