Yellowstone

DAWG91

22 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Down to one episode.  The Sutton's were smart by keeping themselves not directly connected to taking care of the rogue cowboys.  Now curious as to what will happen to the drifter and the blonde barrel racer.  Will they end up at the train station?

Walker asked some interesting questions about the train station. It kinda makes you wonder why he didn’t leave the first time. Teeter and the barrel racers can’t just be eye candy. There has to be something going on there. One theory I heard was that Teeter could be a undercover cop investigating the Duttons. 

I don’t know how they can wrap up this seasons issues in one hour. Somethings gotta happen with the land. 

3 minutes ago, ComradeStoney said:

Walker asked some interesting questions about the train station. It kinda makes you wonder why he didn’t leave the first time. Teeter and the barrel racers can’t just be eye candy. There has to be something going on there. One theory I heard was that Teeter could be a undercover cop investigating the Duttons. 

I don’t know how they can wrap up this seasons issues in one hour. Somethings gotta happen with the land. 

Yes, there seems to be a lot more questions this year heading into the final episode.  I know it has at least one more season but I hope it eventually has an end and does not just stop!  One thing though, it cannot end well for the Duttons because they have done some bad stuff along the way to preserve their way of life.

I am torn over it.  Not exactly sure how I feel.  The season plodded along seemingly setting the stage for something to happen big at the end.  It certainly was a big ending but no real questions were answered at all this season regarding how the main situation will play out.

Two things were learned and they both involved Jamie; adoption and the cause for the hate between him and Beth.

Now we have to wait 9 or 10 months to figure out who survived and who will meet their end at the hands of Rip and Casey.  What happens to Jimmy?  He finally was becoming a part of the story.  What is the "real" reason for the introduction of the barrel racers and, Teeter?

A lot of characters being carried over to next season whereas last year the Beck brothers were knocked off at the end.  Who survives to be seen next season?  The only one I see leaving is Jimmy as I do not see the barrel racers as anything unless they are a plant by the Feds.

@HOOKEMHORN88 somebody has to be a plant. Either Walker (dude was real interested in the Train station) or the barrel racers. Mia took to Jimmy really quick. 

Jamie has always seemed weak and power hungry. Prison dad played on that perfectly. 

Jamie having POA and wanting to sell doesn’t surprise me.

Kayce gets put up for governor and shot at in the same day? No way that’s a coincidence.

Beth- I think that was Roarke or the Indian lawyer going after her. Too professional.

John- seems like a Jamie and prison dad deal.

Kayce- maybe Jamie? Take out the whole empire? Not too many ties to the land deal like Beth and John.

Rip- how does he kill Jamie? Gun or barehands? 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

@HOOKEMHORN88 somebody has to be a plant. Either Walker (dude was real interested in the Train station) or the barrel racers. Mia took to Jimmy really quick. 

Jamie has always seemed weak and power hungry. Prison dad played on that perfectly. 

Jamie having POA and wanting to sell doesn’t surprise me.

Kayce gets put up for governor and shot at in the same day? No way that’s a coincidence.

Beth- I think that was Roarke or the Indian lawyer going after her. Too professional.

John- seems like a Jamie and prison dad deal.

Kayce- maybe Jamie? Take out the whole empire? Not too many ties to the land deal like Beth and John.

Rip- how does he kill Jamie? Gun or barehands? 

Walker may be a plant but he was in a few situations where there was no out.  He also went to extremes to get branded and participated in the killing of the cowboy.  Mia being the plant is more likely even though her start in the series was tied to an inadvertent killing of the two cowboys that roughed her up.

Not sure about the hit on Kayce.  Could have been coincidental as it was a coordinated single day attack.  The attackers may not know that the real cowboys came to see him about running for governor.  I think these men and their cowboys may play a role as a "posse" next season helping to fight off the city slickers.

I am still holding out that the Chief Indian is a good guy deep down.  Now, the lady that he brought in?  He may not be able to handle her.

Rip does not directly kill Jamie.  He corners Jamie and "forces" Jamie to take his own life.

3 hours ago, mellon said:

After all the fighting settles down John Dutton will sign the ranch over to Tate and since he's half Indian they cannot take it away from him.

So maybe we haven’t seen the fourth prong of the attack then? You took out Dad, sister and brother. Who’s left with claims? Jamie sterilized his sister. I don’t think John has a hidden kid somewhere. So would you go after Tate to be the last of the Duttons?

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

John was hit by Jaime using his dad or an acquaintance (trashy van). He took his dad’s advice and went for the king. John survives by the one things he loathes the most. A cell phone. 

Kayce was hit imo by Rainwater’s driver. Rainwater had nothing to do with it. That lady lawyer was prodding Rainwater’s driver in the SUV. Saying he was a from a warrior clan. I can’t think of the drivers name but he has been in a few scenes. He seems like the type who respects a worthy opponent. He told Rainwater that John handled the Beck brother with honor. I think he went to Kayce because he considered him to be a worthy adversary. Kayce makes it out. No hesitation. He flips his desk for cover and is always packing. 

Beth was hit by Market Equities Roark. He was told not to handle it like a land deal in Montana but rather an oil field in Yemen. Therefore, bombs away. If Beth does make it she will be severely maimed. She wasn’t far away. Nothing but glass walls plus she was holding two bottles of liquor that goes up like gasoline. 

Jimmy is out. Lloyd finds him and if he’s not dead then he will just snap his neck. He was riding a rank horse. No questions. Lloyd was getting a little jealous old girl was in bed with Walker. Jimmy never said a word so even if his gf was a plant she didn’t get anything out of him and she’ll no longer will be around. Walker is no plant. They just happen to run across him. 

No one outside the ranch knows how much big of a threat Rip is, so he wasn’t targeted. They’ll damn sure know now. 

Rainwater wasn’t in any of it. I believe him and John join forces. John will lay it out to him. Lee is dead. Beth is sterile. Jaime is adopted and he sure as hell isnt getting anything now. His only grandchildren will come from Kayce and his Indian wife. So Duttons keep their ranch in family hands and at the same time it returns back to a descendant of the original Native Americans. Win win for both sides. 

This all works out nicely but I still think that if Rainwater's driver did what is suggested I would think that it would be of a more "noble" way

Just now, Hookemhorns88 said:

This all works out nicely but I still think that if Rainwater's driver did what is suggested I would think that it would be of a more "noble" way

Didn’t the driver and Kayce have a moment this season where the driver said he respected Kayce? Or am I making that up? I’m going to have to go back and rewatch this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Didn’t the driver and Kayce have a moment this season where the driver said he respected Kayce? Or am I making that up? I’m going to have to go back and rewatch this season.

There is a "warrior" connection there.  My issue with the Indians possibly trying to knock Kayce off is that they have used his wife to help kill a serial killer.  If they did, then Tate can keep the ranch as a Native American and solely in the Dutton clan, as she will most likely distance herself from them if they are in the wrong here.

24 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

There is a "warrior" connection there.  My issue with the Indians possibly trying to knock Kayce off is that they have used his wife to help kill a serial killer.  If they did, then Tate can keep the ranch as a Native American and solely in the Dutton clan, as she will most likely distance herself from them if they are in the wrong here.

When ‘Natch brought up Tate that was a lightbulb moment. It all makes sense that this is going to come down to him. With Jamie finding out he’s not a real Dutton. Beth’s sterilization. Tate’s the emperor in training. He’s got the keys to kingdom. How’s this show going to get to that point? Is it going to be another white man stealing the Indians land? This show ain’t about happy endings. For a slow, disappointing season it has set up a hell of a season 4. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s also apparent no one has told Rip what Jaime did to Beth. 

In an earlier episode Beth told Jamie that he should kill himself.  Jamie is weak.  Rip will find out.  Per my earlier comment I believe that Jamie will kill himself and Rip will be present and as most likely Beth.  They will be satisfied that he died in a cowardly way.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...