Dave Campbell preseason top 10 4a d1 & d2

lionpride08

1 minute ago, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

The your right he can fly but the fastest kid you will probably see all year is Korbyn White LE, 10.45 FAT 100m dash just bragging lol we probably won’t have much to Bragg about this year though with this schedule lol

Carthage 

Argyle

PG

La Vega

Gilmer

You are right. Track numbers don’t lie. Where did White place in state?

And dude I don’t know why in the hell LE does that every year. It’s been happening a longtime it seems like. I don’t know what good comes out of starting 1-4 every year. 2 of those teams is plenty to see where you are at and get better. Get you some wins! 

10 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

You are right. Track numbers don’t lie. Where did White place in state?

And dude I don’t know why in the hell LE does that every year. It’s been happening a longtime it seems like. I don’t know what good comes out of starting 1-4 every year. 2 of those teams is plenty to see where you are at and get better. Get you some wins! 

Bro your absolutely correct idk what coach w was thinking it’s ridiculous lol, it’s never been this bad though injuries pile up etc, but the new coach will most likely make adjustments.

And I think he took 7th came out of the blocks poorly, finished 3rd in 4x1, 2nd in 4x2

19 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Track speed doesn’t really compare well to football speed. PG starting RB this year I’d a 4.6 guy on the track, but he plays faster than that. He’s a D1 athlete. 

Well in the case of Dixon it does. Dixon is an all state football player committed to Arkansas. He also is a hell of a track star. 

You should remember him well. He ran away and over PG last year. 

Who is the D1 athlete RB? I don’t feel like looking. What offers does he hold?

6 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Well in the case of Dixon it does. Dixon is an all state football player committed to Arkansas. He also is a hell of a track star. 

Who is the D1 athlete RB? I don’t feel like looking. What offers does he hold?

Haha. You boys were BEAT until the fumbled snap. And you know it. 

Anyway, to answer your question, he’s committed to BYU

2 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Haha. You boys were BEAT until the fumbled snap. And you know it. 

Anyway, to answer your question, he’s committed to BYU

I looked it up. 1 D1 offer from BYU and he’s committed. Good on the young man. Lots of pretty Mormon girls in Utah for sure. Good ol’ ETX boy will clean up, haha.

I didn’t say anything about beat or not beat. I was talking about Dixon. Fast forward to 3:45...https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8542298/5bec70fbf3275305e4e707a1

3 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I looked it up. 1 D1 offer from BYU and he’s committed. Good on the young man. Lots of pretty Mormon girls in Utah for sure. Good ol’ ETX boy will clean up, haha.

I didn’t say anything about beat or not beat. I was talking about Dixon. Fast forward to 3:45...https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8542298/5bec70fbf3275305e4e707a1

No need to click that. I know who he is and what he’s about. You coming to the grove this year and we will find out who the best team in All of 4A is. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

No need to click that. I know who he is and what he’s about. You coming to the grove this year and we will find out who the best team in All of 4A is. 

Should be an excellent game. I got Carthage losing a couple early. Maybe it’s PG that hands them a loss. We will see.

11 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Should be an excellent game. I got Carthage losing a couple early. Maybe it’s PG that hands them a loss. We will see.

I respect Carthage and they are, and have been the Kings in 4A east Texas. We had a good game plan last year and I expect something along the same lines this year. Our defense has improved and our offense is about the same as last year. Everyone back with another year experience. We are senior led with 21 seniors I do believe. It will be a hard fought physical game. 

If you plan on coming, get there early. Our visitor stands are pretty small. I’ve never been over there, but there is apt of standing room only. Plus it’s our homecoming 

1 hour ago, Hawkguy888 said:

I respect Carthage and they are, and have been the Kings in 4A east Texas. We had a good game plan last year and I expect something along the same lines this year. Our defense has improved and our offense is about the same as last year. Everyone back with another year experience. We are senior led with 21 seniors I do believe. It will be a hard fought physical game. 

If you plan on coming, get there early. Our visitor stands are pretty small. I’ve never been over there, but there is apt of standing room only. Plus it’s our homecoming 

Our band will fill up the visitor stands.  Not sure what is going to happen with that.  Would be nice to bring in some temp stands in the end zone opposite the concession stand.  It’s going to be a packed house for sure!

14 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Number 77 from Carthage 6’7 325 lbs DI Baylor commit will give him all he wants. 

Do you always make it a habit to talk about things you know nothing about? 

We all remember not long ago you were saying "you would never follow Carthage football again". What happened with abiding by that statement? Just curious?

3 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

There's no disputing his talent and speed.  Just ask Midlothian Heritage, but didn't PG hold the Dawgs to something like a dozen yard total on the ground last year? I'm pretty sure that's right because I don't recall us having ever been held to such a low yardage total on the ground before,  like ever....

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Do you always make it a habit to talk about things you know nothing about? 

We all remember not long ago you were saying "you would never follow Carthage football again". What happened with abiding by that statement? Just curious?

If your going to quote me at least be accurate. I believe I know more about Dawg football and the players than you do. 

I believe 77 could handle 10 all day long. 

Back at you little man. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

• Stinks 1

40 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

If your going to quote me at least be accurate. I believe I know more about Dawg football and the players than you do. 

I believe 77 could handle 10 all day long. 

Back at you little man. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

Smh. I guess what they say is true, there's a Lion70 in every town :lol:

On 8/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, DAWG91 said:

There's no disputing his talent and speed.  Just ask Midlothian Heritage, but didn't PG hold the Dawgs to something like a dozen yard total on the ground last year? I'm pretty sure that's right because I don't recall us having ever been held to such a low yardage total on the ground before,  like ever....

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I guess you could also ask Heritage what team speed and talent can do to a team, shoot just ask Liberty Hill.  

43 minutes ago, coachkells said:

I guess you could also ask Heritage what team speed and talent can do to a team, shoot just ask Liberty Hill.  

What happened to LH at jerryworld came as no surprise to this football fan.  Even nailed the 2 td point spread.  But to be fair, and some folks can vouch for me here, i'm afraid my Dawgs may have suffered the same fate had we gotten past LH.  In other words,  yes La Vega is good.  Real good.  Hope to see ya'll this year.  That's a long way off yet though...