Dave Campbell preseason top 10 4a d1 & d2

lionpride08

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

What happened to LH at jerryworld came as no surprise to this football fan.  Even nailed the 2 td point spread.  But to be fair, and some folks can vouch for me here, i'm afraid my Dawgs may have suffered the same fate had we gotten past LH.  In other words,  yes La Vega is good.  Real good.  Hope to see ya'll this year.  That's a long way off yet though...

You are correct there is lots of football to still to be played.  LV will likely have to face Paris and Argyle in the playoffs, the road back to Jerry world will not be easy.  

8 minutes ago, coachkells said:

You are correct there is lots of football to still to be played.  LV will likely have to face Paris and Argyle in the playoffs, the road back to Jerry world will not be easy.  

And Carthage will likely get MH, Van, and Sealy on our side if we are fortunate enough to make it.  I don’t see LH getting past the Regionals this year.

7 hours ago, Hawkguy888 said:

LE ready for the Hawks this year?

Who knows we had the game last year coach came out too conservative in the second half y’all were definitely the better team, we did have a ton of injuries last year we played the most difficult schedule in 4a idk why anyone would put their team through that lol

1 hour ago, Hawkguy888 said:

That just makes for good game week talk. Not a big deal. We getting them spy’s in at Carthage. LOL

Ahh ok i gotcha.  Man!  That's a long way to drive for a date.  Surely he can't be so ugly he has to resort to traveling to basically another time zone for some female companionship?  He doesn't have a hawk's beak for a nose i hope...

7 hours ago, Hawkguy888 said:

If you plan on coming, get there early. Our visitor stands are pretty small. I’ve never been over there, but there is apt of standing room only. Plus it’s our homecoming 

never understood why they made the visitor side so small at the new stadium. 

11 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ahh ok i gotcha.  Man!  That's a long way to drive for a date.  Surely he can't be so ugly he has to resort to traveling to basically another time zone for some female companionship?  He doesn't have a hawk's beak for a nose i hope...

Ha. Naw he’s a good lookin kid. I guess coach Surratt approves. Haha.