🏳️‍🌈 More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

TheShadowKnows

I'm not sure about that. They voted out the Repub Governor this year. I'm not sure that majority of them in that state are happy with the loss of money and business in the state. I think the state of North Carolina has lost nearly 400 million because of the bill.

​According to the U.S. Dept. of Commerce's Bureau of Economic Analysis, the GDP of North Carolina for fiscal year 2015 was north of $488 BILLION. As you can see, $400 million loss of revenue, even if it were true, would be a negligible figure. An EPIC FAIL for those who tried to boycott the state. And according to the vast majority of NC citizens, having transgenders allowed in bathrooms is extremely unpopular, even among Dems.

agreed, we should pass a bill banning such deviants from using mens' and womens' restrooms even before there is a controversy.

There already was somewhat of one here in Houston, but the voters struck down that law. So yes, even liberals don't want it. http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/04/houston-voters-strike-down-lgbt-transgender-discrimination-law/

Today some idiot stated that North Carolina isn't a democracy. Why do people think that America is a democracy in the first place ??? http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/23/one-expert-says-north-carolina-should-no-longer-be-called-a-demo/21641228/

There already was somewhat of one here in Houston, but the voters struck down that law. So yes, even liberals don't want it. http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/04/houston-voters-strike-down-lgbt-transgender-discrimination-law/

Today some idiot stated that North Carolina isn't a democracy. Why do people think that America is a democracy in the first place ??? http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/23/one-expert-says-north-carolina-should-no-longer-be-called-a-demo/21641228/

Because they are uneducated buffoons

There is no such thing as a democracy; it doesn't exist. Power is held by the mightiest nations. Human beings are covetous and jealous and ambitious by nature.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Just shows the depravity of the voters and it is not a she but a person who is taking a extreme amount of male hormones and has breast surgery to look like a ugly woman very sick person

Reminds me of a joke about a feller named Bob... Ol' Bob had a tendency to go streaking; Bob's friend Dave tried tell him if they caught him, they would put him in an insane asylum... Bob said, "But I ain't Crazy!!!"  Dave replied, "Bob, Everybody can see your nuts..."

• LOL! 2

• 1 year later...

I’m reminded of a Limerick I read many years ago.  It was funny then - not so much now.

God had a good plan in the beginning   But man spoiled his plan by sinning

We hope that the story   End in God’s glory

But at present the other sides winning.

Barring a miracle, we’ll never see Richie, Joanie, Marion, or Howard Cunningham again.

Okay, bare with me here.  My mind can only accept so much of this poo.  Way out of my field do expertise here.  Just brainstorming, so feel free to tell me I’m way off base, or even I may be right.

I think every human has a spirit inside (not referring to a soul, or perhaps it is the soul?).  I’ve always heard, nature abhors a vacuum.  Anyway this spirit is like a compass, instead of pointing north, it points at Good (God) or Evil (Devil).  So the number of Christians is falling dramatically.  So as people turn away from Good, this spirit leads them to Evil.  I honestly think the number of demonic possessions is rising as Christians are falling.  

Reading back over this hodgepodge, I guess I’m trying to say, there aren’t many independents in this game.  You’re either with us, or agin us.  Perhaps when I think of pedophiles, or NAMBLA, I get so bent outta shape, I have to say something to keep my bp from going thru the roof.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Okay, bare with me here.  My mind can only accept so much of this poo.  Way out of my field do expertise here.  Just brainstorming, so feel free to tell me I’m way off base, or even I may be right.

I think every human has a spirit inside (not referring to a soul, or perhaps it is the soul?).  I’ve always heard, nature abhors a vacuum.  Anyway this spirit is like a compass, instead of pointing north, it points at Good (God) or Evil (Devil).  So the number of Christians is falling dramatically.  So as people turn away from Good, this spirit leads them to Evil.  I honestly think the number of demonic possessions is rising as Christians are falling.  

Reading back over this hodgepodge, I guess I’m trying to say, there aren’t many independents in this game.  You’re either with us, or agin us.  Perhaps when I think of pedophiles, or NAMBLA, I get so bent outta shape, I have to say something to keep my bp from going thru the roof.

The folks on the other side of the aisle from where us Conservatives are sitting are in lockstep determination to see evil win out over good in each & everything; God Help Us!✝️

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I notice not a single word from our libtard posters...........

Why would liberals want the world to end? They wouldn't have any power any more. Because where most are headed, the "Devil" already controls!!!!!🔥

• Mr. P changed the title to 🏳️‍🌈 More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy