🏳️‍🌈 More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

TheShadowKnows

I don't think any person under the age of 40 should go through the procedure, and those after should watch this video.  Many parents are damaging their kids by allowing them to decide on a whim or because it's popular to begin trans.  As I've stated in the past there is not a single homosexual that I know of personally and that are famous who has never been with someone of the opposite sex.  Then if they continue to pursue an alternative lifestyle they begin having mental issues in regards to their new sexuality, and some seek therapy, but most self medicate with drugs.  I know it's Pride month, and this is doing more damage to them.  It builds there self esteem for a little bit, and then the rest of the year they're dealing with the same issues of being someone that they truly aren't.  Thus they are not true to themselves.  

15 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't think any person under the age of 40 should go through the procedure, and those after should watch this video.  Many parents are damaging their kids by allowing them to decide on a whim or because it's popular to begin trans.  As I've stated in the past there is not a single homosexual that I know of personally and that are famous who has never been with someone of the opposite sex.  Then if they continue to pursue an alternative lifestyle they begin having mental issues in regards to their new sexuality, and some seek therapy, but most self medicate with drugs.  I know it's Pride month, and this is doing more damage to them.  It builds there self esteem for a little bit, and then the rest of the year they're dealing with the same issues of being someone that they truly aren't.  Thus they are not true to themselves.  

These people are not born tranny, they are convinced by others that they are the wrong gender; More often than not,  by their own parents. Sick, sick individuals...

31 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

These people are not born tranny, they are convinced by others that they are the wrong gender; More often than not,  by their own parents. Sick, sick individuals...

Yep, the parents raised them to do it, and what does every kid want growing up ?  To be approved by their parents, and they think this is the way to do it.  Then they're afraid to even tell their parents that they are the one's that psychologically manipulated them to be gay or trans.  It makes me wonder about Bruce Jenner in the next few years, will he revert back or commit suicide ?  

• Like 1

What is the count up to 4 or 5 ?

https://gossipela.com/2019/06/04/dallas-transgender-is-the-most-recent-victim-of-suspected-serial-killer/

I got money on it is somebody in their own LBGTQ community.  They would shun a straight person right now under the circumstance, but would be welcoming to someone with a similar lifestyle.  Making it likely someone in their own community.  

Trump admin tells U.S. embassies they can't fly pride flag on flagpoles
MSN News ^ | 6/7/2019 | Josh Lederman 

Posted on 6/7/2019, 3:32:58 PM by detective

he Trump administration is rejecting requests from U.S. embassies to fly the rainbow pride flag on embassy flagpoles during June, LGBT Pride Month, three American diplomats tell NBC News.

The U.S. embassies in Israel, Germany, Brazil and Latvia are among those that have requested permission from Trump's State Department to fly the pride flag on their flagpoles and have been denied, diplomats said.

Although the pride flag can and is being flown elsewhere on embassy grounds, including inside embassies and on exterior walls, the decision not to allow it on the official flagpole stands in contrast to President Donald Trump's claim to be a leader in supporting LGBT rights overseas. Trump's administration has announced a campaign to decriminalize homosexuality overseas and this month issued a tweet and formal statement to "celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made.

If they want to fly a Flag at those embassies, they could fly the one in this picture.   And based on the above remarks by one of our liberal posters, if you don’t like this flag, you’re a bigot.  😂😂😂

C5CE9F53-6943-49F9-ADB6-37DE5C47FD81.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

If they want to fly a Flag at those embassies, they could fly the one in this picture.   And based on the above remarks by one of our liberal posters, if you don’t like this flag, you’re a bigot.  😂😂😂

C5CE9F53-6943-49F9-ADB6-37DE5C47FD81.jpeg

Aha, I’ve managed to expose that we have 3 bigots on the Forum, based on the 3 💩 put on my post.  Durn bigots are everywhere.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Aha, I’ve managed to expose that we have 3 bigots on the Forum, based on the 3 💩 put on my post.  Durn bigots are everywhere.

A man ought to own up to 💩ing on people’s posts...If he has a problem  with something said. All this anonymous 💩 slinging is something I disagree with, & something needs to be done about it.🤨

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A man ought to own up to 💩ing on people’s posts...If he has a problem  with something said. All this anonymous 💩 slinging is something I disagree with, & something needs to be done about it.🤨

I bet there is at least 1 conservative 💩 on some conservative post to stir the pot.  Now it is up to 4 emojis.  There isn't 4 liberals on here , much less people who hit the emoji button 

1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I bet there is at least 1 conservative 💩 on some conservative post to stir the pot.  Now it is up to 4 emojis.  There isn't 4 liberals on here , much less people who hit the emoji button 

Thanks for owning up to being the perp....😜😂

45 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Wow, another one.  Four bigots exposed.  What kind of Forum are we running here?

On exposing bigots, I can boast.  

So raise a glass to me for a toast.  

For I threw out some bait,

And they couldn’t wait.   

And I got four 💩 on my little post.

:rofl: 

21 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Good luck with that my friend.  Complaints have fallen on deaf ears.  The powers that be either a) want it this way (for whatever reason) or b) too proud to admit it's inherent flaws.  50/50 if you ask me,  and nobody has 😒

Edited by DAWG91
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hey! It hurts my wittle feelings and shocks me when I comment on how bigotry is going away, bit by bit, and I have three STINKS thrown in there! So, we WANT bigotry to last? 

I think it is more how you libs apply bigotry to every situation, I didn't give you a pile of poop by the way.... 

• Mr. P changed the title to 🏳️‍🌈 More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy