๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

TheShadowKnows

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Insanity is rampant. ย Castrate a 7 year old? ย She needs her tubes tied. ย Castrate her clitoris, and put in a mental institution for the criminally insane. ย 

$20 says he commits suicide by the time heโ€™s 30; She needs to be in prison for life.๐Ÿ˜ก

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

$20 says he commits suicide by the time heโ€™s 30; She needs to be in prison for life.๐Ÿ˜ก

I would bet the same, and probably sooner than that. ย They need to leave kids alone, and let them decide what they think they are when they're adults. ย A child does not know what they want to be when they're growing up. ย Sure they may have ambitions to be a fireman, policeman, or a ballerina. ย I think this young man has been indoctrinated by his mother, because she wants a girl. ย I can't believe a Texas jury made this ruling, but it shows how far Dallas has gone to the left. ย 

• Like 1

Trust me Iโ€™m not for this. However, ifย we as a society is gonna allow this to happen, weโ€™ve gotta put some brakes on this thing. Put a age limit of 18 on this thing. If youโ€™re old enough to join the military, you should be old enough then to make the decision. You donโ€™t allow a 7 year old to make this decision because this kid ainโ€™t making it, itโ€™s strictly on the parent and their egotistical ways.ย 

Did they only allow jurors from Oak Lawn and 6th Street to make up this jury? What in the heck are thinking? I honestly thought that a fatherโ€™s rights had come along way in being equal to the mothers. I was the rare case back in the 80s when my Dad got full custody of me after my parents divorce. These two parents show up in court and you go against the rational one with the kids best interests at heart? They should subject this jury to what they just condemned this child to.

My question to the Father wereย there any signs whenย you married this girl she was a total wacko I think yourย judgement was impaired ย and youย let yourย tallywackerย do the judging for you now your son has to pay the price

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

19 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I would bet the same, and probably sooner than that. ย They need to leave kids alone, and let them decide what they think they are when they're adults. ย A child does not know what they want to be when they're growing up. ย Sure they may have ambitions to be a fireman, policeman, or a ballerina. ย I think this young man has been indoctrinated by his mother, because she wants a girl. ย I can't believe a Texas jury made this ruling, but it shows how far Dallas has gone to the left. ย 

Your post exemplifies what Iโ€™ve been thinking. ย Left is now a synonym for insane.

Something about the article that you mentioned Stoney made me start to think. ย What toy was it that he liked in a Happy Meal ? ย They make a vague reference to the one toy that he chose as the main reason for the transition. ย You have to have a better reason than that in my opinion. ย Hopefully this will be resolved in the best interest of the kid. ย Who knows what harm could happen if they chemically castrate him. ย From what I've read about it, that doesn't remove the organs, but simply removes the release of hormones that cause sexual arousal. ย It's still hard for me to fathom how any jury anywhere could have made a ruling such as this. ย ย ย 

I don't think that the mother was actually doing that just yet, but it could have happened in the future. According to the DMN, reading an actual newspaper, the judge ruled that both parents had to consent to any treatment that the child gets. A good father wouldn't allow that to happen.ย 

Governor Abbot has asked the State Attorney General to look into child abuse, also.ย 

My problem is, how can a parent make that decision, especially changing the sex of a child. I believe this should be left up to the individual person, when they reach the legal age of 18, parents or child should NOT be able to gender transition until they are legal. Period.ย 

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I don't think that the mother was actually doing that just yet, but it could have happened in the future. According to the DMN, reading an actual newspaper, the judge ruled that both parents had to consent to any treatment that the child gets. A good father wouldn't allow that to happen.ย 

Governor Abbot has asked the State Attorney General to look into child abuse, also.ย 

My problem is, how can a parent make that decision, especially changing the sex of a child. I believe this should be left up to the individual person, when they reach the legal age of 18, parents or child should NOT be able to gender transition until they are legal. Period.ย 

It was to begin once he turned 9. ย It's happened in the past especially with intersex children. ย I don't know about this young man, because that information has not been published. ย I heard a rumor, but I'm not going to say what that rumor is. ย I'm assuming that he is a healthy young man. ย https://rewire.news/article/2018/08/13/intersex-people-want-to-end-nonconsensual-surgeries-a-california-resolution-is-their-warning-shot/ย . ย Even with Intersex children and hermaphordites which are rare they should be able to choose what sex they are when they are an adult, and I might would say in their teenage years. ย I can understand why children such as those wouldn't want to ย take P.E. or athletic classes or even date. ย They would be the only one's that I can understand need surgery for their sexuality, ย and not the idiots that "think" they're the alternate sex in their abused heads. ย I actually wonder if the boy was able to testify in court in ย regards to the choice that I personally think his mother made for him. ย Unfortunately in the State of Texas a child can not request which parent is granted custody. ย They can make a request at the age of 12, and give their reasons why to a judge, but they can't make the choice on their own until they are 18. I think that law needs to be change. ย 

7 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Let the taxpayers pay for this jury's ignorance he may have been discriminated against but he is still a sodomite pushing his immoral beliefs if he was asked to tone it down

The jury was Totally out of line here. He couldnโ€™t have made 20Mil in 200 years on the job.ย 

Internet unites in disgust at tweet promoting child drag queen โ€˜Desmond is Amazingโ€™

The liberal media may be happy to proclaim that the sexualization of children is โ€œthe future,โ€ but ordinary people arenโ€™t buying it. A video celebrating a crossdressing child has united Twitter in revulsion.

We live in a permissive age, but even in 2019 some limits remain intact. Enter โ€˜Desmond is Amazingโ€™, a 12-year-old New York boy whose appearances at gay pride parades โ€“ and even at strip clubs, where heย dancedย for the attention and dollars of grown men โ€“ has landed him spots onย televisionย and fawning coverage in the pink press.

โ€œDesmond Is Amazing is the future and we're here for it,โ€ย declared media news site Mashable on Sunday, tweeting a video featuring Desmond describing visiting drag clubs at five years of age, and tellingย โ€œhatersโ€ย toย โ€œjust go away.โ€