๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

TheShadowKnows

What in the wide wide world of sports in going on here?!!!

To use your WWS scenario best as I can tell they're running the 100 meter dash on the 4 man bobsled track. Let me put it in the words of Gunny Sergeant Highway (Heartbreak Ridge) it's a cluster fudge.

To use your WWS scenario best as I can tell they're running the 100 meter dash on the 4 man bobsled track. Let me put it in the words of Gunny Sergeant Highway (Heartbreak Ridge) it's a cluster fudge.

I was leaning more toward the ski jumper on the old WWS of intro. "The AGONY of defeat."

• 2 weeks later...

I gave Target a second chance after my credit card data was hacked a couple years back. This is the end of my doing business with them. Men have no business in a women's room. The pervs are gonna have a field day with this and our women and kids will have to pay the price.

Didn't think so......I just hope Wal-Mart and Family Dollar don't fall to the perverts........:)

I'm not even sure Family Dollar has a public restroom. I'm never there long enough to need to go. I try not to be in Walmart that long either, but if they decide they want to go down this path, they will lose my business as well. I'll find somewhere else to buy light bulbs and toilet paper.

I'm not even sure Family Dollar has a public restroom. I'm never there long enough to need to go. I try not to be in Walmart that long either, but if they decide they want to go down this path, they will lose my business as well. I'll find somewhere else to buy light bulbs and toilet paper.

Maybe lead to a come back of the Mom & Pop shop?

As far as boycotts, pretty much a waste of time IMO. Home Depot promoted gay brigade parades in recent years and supposedly people were boycotting the retailer as a result. HD has done nothing but grow since. People are not going to boycott any large retailer to a degree it would make a difference in a retailer's sales just like people are not likely to boycott the idiotic two party dupe that continues to shovel dirt in the U.S. grave.

Right on. Just like Charlie Brown's hoping Lucy gonna hold it this time, the dupe never learns.

The years I lived around the mega metropolis mess know as DFW I shopped Target very rarely. I never liked the way the store was laid out, just something about it I never cared for. For certain I'll never visit one. As far as boycotts, pretty much a waste of time IMO. Home Depot promoted gay brigade parades in recent years and supposedly people were boycotting the retailer as a result. HD has done nothing but grow since. People are not going to boycott any large retailer to a degree it would make a difference in a retailer's sales just like people are not likely to boycott the idiotic two party dupe that continues to shovel dirt in the U.S. grave. The same goes for 401k plans. Take a look at the companies whose stock make up typical mutual funds in a 401k plan and what those companies are invested in. It's depressing how much is invested in the perversion industry yet many of those that do object to perversion industries generally look past the fact their 401k plans are indeed invested to some degree and some a lot in the various perversion industries, abortion products, etc. etc. and on and on...

Women might be a little more apprehensive about going to Target with their children.

Will wal marts be next? It's bad enough with the wal martians that visit that place.

The one near my house has a unisex bathroom.

ย 

Back on topic, I rarely shop at Target, and can't remember the last time I stepped in their. I know it's been over 5 years, because when I did I was living in Birmingham.

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy