Waskom SQT Pools

MattStepp

51 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

@Valhalla looks like someone likes dropping himself on others posts. Hes a piece of 💩 aka mrs born

I know you got them thick glasses on but surely you can see the #### getting dropped on me. Difference is though I don’t care, you whine. 

Drop a set and deal. 

• Stinks 1

50 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I know you got them thick glasses on but surely you can see the #### getting dropped on me. Difference is though I don’t care, you whine. 

Drop a set and deal. 

I had 1 guy with 45 profiles dropping 50 a day. That was brutal lol... I've seen you and your like a human version of shrek with glasses. Your buddies can't even like someone else's posts because they have to come in and make sure mr almighty doesnt lose points. I heard that from one of your own. 

• Stinks 1

7 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I had 1 guy with 45 profiles dropping 50 a day. That was brutal lol... I've seen you and your like a human version of shrek with glasses. Your buddies can't even like someone else's posts because they have to come in and make sure mr almighty doesnt lose points. I heard that from one of your own. 

Shrek is idiot. 

Keep on hating. I dig it. 

I didn’t get a chance to go by. But people are telling me that Teneha has had like 6-8 move ins?????? How does a school that size get that many move in kids??? Where do they live? Teneha surely doesn’t have that much of a housing District. But they Whipped EF.  Division 2 2a. Crazy to me 

43 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

How the heck do you only win one real game with that talent?

I know they  went 3-7, but two of the wins were Frankston and Quitman.

It's called "Sophomores" lolol and bunch of them.....3/4s of the team was sophomores last year and our qb you saw was out all year. Lost 5 of those kids you saw in 2 A days out for the year. They was forced to start an almost all sophomore team.