David Ortiz Reportedly Shot Tonight

Stoney

4 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

The Dominican Republic is not a safe place. Even the vacation resorts have been considered highly dangerous. Multiple deaths just in the past few days.

I get it’s your home country, wanting to help the folks and everything but you can do that just as easily in America as you can by physically going there. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I get it’s your home country, wanting to help the folks and everything but you can do that just as easily in America as you can by physically going there. 

Especially someone as famous and beloved as he is. If I knew my hometown was considered a highly dangerous place to travel, I would never go back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Yall check out the footage of the locals beating the mess outta the shooter. He had to go to the hospital too, he lucky they didn't kill him. 

He’s gonna “disappear.”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

These "assassins" shot big Papi by accident, thinking he was another guy they were after? Why do I feel like they are trying to save face to keep tourists coming and the $$ flowing....

Who'd go there anyway.  I don't know what the body count is up to now, but I've heard at least 11 Americans have been poisoned and died in the last few weeks there that were staying at resorts.  There is no way I'd go there, even if you paid me to right now.