Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

David Ortiz Reportedly Shot Tonight

Recommended Posts

Rumors making the rounds out of the Dominican Republic have Ortiz being shot tonight at a club. Haven’t seen anything official yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dominican Republic is not a safe place. Even the vacation resorts have been considered highly dangerous. Multiple deaths just in the past few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

The Dominican Republic is not a safe place. Even the vacation resorts have been considered highly dangerous. Multiple deaths just in the past few days.

I get it’s your home country, wanting to help the folks and everything but you can do that just as easily in America as you can by physically going there. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I get it’s your home country, wanting to help the folks and everything but you can do that just as easily in America as you can by physically going there. 

Especially someone as famous and beloved as he is. If I knew my hometown was considered a highly dangerous place to travel, I would never go back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's rich enough to have a mansion there with his own nightclub inside.  I'll never understand why athletes still want to go to the club.  Even going to a nightclub in the U.S. is dangerous in many cities.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall check out the footage of the locals beating the mess outta the shooter. He had to go to the hospital too, he lucky they didn't kill him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Yall check out the footage of the locals beating the mess outta the shooter. He had to go to the hospital too, he lucky they didn't kill him. 

He’s gonna “disappear.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These "assassins" shot big Papi by accident, thinking he was another guy they were after? Why do I feel like they are trying to save face to keep tourists coming and the $$ flowing....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

These "assassins" shot big Papi by accident, thinking he was another guy they were after? Why do I feel like they are trying to save face to keep tourists coming and the $$ flowing....

Who'd go there anyway.  I don't know what the body count is up to now, but I've heard at least 11 Americans have been poisoned and died in the last few weeks there that were staying at resorts.  There is no way I'd go there, even if you paid me to right now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...