Dave Campbell's 2019 3A Div 1 Preseason Top 10

WB6485

15 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’ve heard that Coach Clower will be the offensive coordinator but I have no way of confirming. If that is the case and they run the same offense that those same kids ran in junior high it will be fun to watch.  We will be fine at receiver and we still have the big TE coming back. 

That’d be awesome Clower knows these young guys better then anyone 

29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

IMO, we don’t need to replace OB. We just need someone that does enough and not ask him to put team on his shoulders. If ya know what I mean. 

Yeah. Going to be some fun games against you guys the next few years assuming we stay 3A. 

4 hours ago, mvtigerbacker said:

Sleep, please sleep - top 10? Probably not- Good enough to defeat a top 10 any given night? Yes - So please sleep- MV should at the very least be in the top 25

Definitely not sleeping on mt. Vernon lol. Y'all are the talk of texas

On 6/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, GWBears01 said:

It will be tough replacing the Qb unless Randall Cunningham’s son is getting the job!

OB took it to another level his senior year.  He had three years to develop in that position on varsity and he really shined his senior year.  No matter what, our next QB won't have that same experience but we will have more weapons spread across the field.  

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FlowJack said:

I don't see Atlanta getting by Jefferson.  The Bulldogs may just be reloading this year...

I have heard rumors of some move outs from Jefferson to Marshall. How true is that? One of them would be a very big loss if true.

19 hours ago, FlowJack said:

I don't see Atlanta getting by Jefferson.  The Bulldogs may just be reloading this year...

We'll see. Them boys may not be too happy about that beating they took last year. 

Thank goodness we'll be playing in Atlanta this year however. Can't wait for the turf to be finished.

• Like 1