District 10-2A (D1) Region 3 - 2019

StingEmALTO

41 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

Sabine will be a tough out! 

Very talented dual-threat QB with college offers.

Good luck district. Represent.

I thought Sabine had pretty high expectations again this year.  That upset of West Rusk last year kind of put everyone on alert!  lol  Carlisle will get a good test early.  Good luck!

7 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Think rock about to get his defense dialed in..And I'm thinking we now have a duel threat qb that came out of nowhere.lol

Defense got tested by a decent spread team,ww qb /receiver was good pressure on our secondary early 

I heard at the scrimmage last night that we got a move in from Midland. QB where he can from and a lights out pitcher for baseball. Don't know anything else. Info came from the baseball coaches wife. He wasn't on the field last night. I do know that 

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

I heard at the scrimmage last night that we got a move in from Midland. QB where he can from and a lights out pitcher for baseball. Don't know anything else. Info came from the baseball coaches wife. He wasn't on the field last night. I do know that 

EVERYONE’S moving to Price! 🤣🤣 

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

Duel threat,qb and pitcher...lol 

• LOL! 1

21 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Sounds like Westwood is on the rise. We have them in our opener next week!  Man, I can’t wait!!

Good luck to Carlisle vs. Sabine. That should be a dang good test, too. (I think.). Based on last year’s Sabine team, could be a test. Lol Not really sure how they are supposed to be this season. 

Hey bro, yalls run game will be a little overpowering for them I'm afraid.. But your secondary will get a legit workout, they gots a speed game and it'll try ya for a while.. Chain 

33 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Hey bro, yalls run game will be a little overpowering for them I'm afraid.. But your secondary will get a legit workout, they gots a speed game and it'll try ya for a while.. Chain 

Westwood’s QB was pretty good last year from what I remember. And now their coach is in his second year so I look to see them improved. Our secondary needs a good test. They sure got one vs. Crockett. Every week now is getting them ready for district.....and you know all about that! 😉

3 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

He was on the sideline last night,shorts and a jersey and a mullet lol future Crimson tide player?   

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Always good if you can get any new kids that’s into sports and a bonus if they’re good at em! Good luck! Get em up to speed quickly, we have a game soon! Hopefully we can give y’all a little better test this year! Last year still tastes terrible!

Just now, SwarmingOnEm said:

Always good if you can get any new kids that’s into sports and a bonus if they’re good at em! Good luck! Get em up to speed quickly, we have a game soon! Hopefully we can give y’all a little better test this year! Last year still tastes terrible!

That was just the mud.. Lol, ain't rained in weeks, should taste like copper and heat this time around.. 

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Well we running the double Wang so there's that.. Lol 

Chain, it’s early in the season and you’re already making me roll. 🤣 Gonna be a good year!

Everything pretty good health wise for you? I really hope so! I always appreciate your positive attitude. 👍👍👍

Just now, StingEmALTO said:

Chain, it’s early in the season and you’re already making me roll. 🤣 Gonna be a good year!

Everything pretty good health wise for you? I really hope so! I always appreciate your positive attitude. 👍👍👍

Fine as frog hairs friend, you gon luv our 10-1 box defense against the spread teams this year... Lol