2 minutes ago, btex said:

You seem to be blurring two different threads. This thread is over the FACT trump attacked Obama for using govt funds for campaigning and does it himself. 

I don’t care about Obama or Trumps campaign practices.  Obama traveled all over the country promoting Hillary!  He used tax payer money to promote his party.  So be it.  

3 minutes ago, btex said:

Then dont post on it, this thread is about how trump criticized for doing EXACTLY what he is doing. 

I think you need some time away to contemplate your almost sick obsession with everything Trump.  It’s obviously not healthy.   

10 minutes ago, btex said:

I have always been a Cowboys fan. 

Now do you want trump to design and build a plane for you? I would love to see that and see your face before takeoff. 

I want Trump to continue to do what he has done for two years.  I want Trump to build planes, ships, tanks, etc etc.  I don’t necessarily want him to design them. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, btex said:

Then maybe the correct thing would be to say trump really should keep his mouth shut on this stuff because it makes him appear really dumb

This should make you happy.  You obviously don’t agree with his actions as POTUS.  You obviously don’t agree with the direction this country is going.  You should applaud anytime he wakes itself “look stupid.”

10 minutes ago, btex said:

No, I think using trumps own words, his own thoughts and showing how he is clearly nothing but a hypocrite. But thanks for your concern on my health

I love how you cling on his every word, but seem to be at a loss for words when we start discussing actions.  

I gave you facts about Trump’s first two years and you had nothing of significance to retort.  

You seem to be an all talk guy with little concern for action.  

7 minutes ago, btex said:

Not sure what you are saying. 

I dont agree with his twitter rants, I dont agree with his division of country and too our allies, I dont agree with his constant lies. 

You can honestly sit here and tell us you believe Trump divided this country?

Half the country was called ignorant, half the country was called deplorable, half the country were told just the other day that they aligned themselves with Trump for their own selfish reasons.  

Trump said none of those things.  But according to you, Trump is dividing the nation. 

Trump is not dividing the nation.  People like you that hate the POTUS and the electorate that put him there are.  

You have a lot of responsibility for this Btex.  One only has to look at the amount of posts you make on here to see you are purposely divisive. 

Just now, btex said:

You are making this personal, you really should avoid that. 

It is personal.  Many of us elected the President.  Many of us have been ridiculed for it.  Many of us continue to be ridiculed for it.  Most of us spend more time than we should being ridiculed on here for it.  Thread after thread of how horrible Trump is.  Thread after thread over a witch hunt hat didn’t end the way you wanted it.  

What do you really expect people to do?  Just sit there and grin and bear it for eight years?  

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, btex said:

His actions, yes he has helped the economy. Yes some deregulation was needed. Yes we NEEDED tax reform (he didnt give us that). 

Not sure what the talk and action thing was, this is a forum, where we talk. 

You are eat up with talk, tweets, or anything else Trump says.  Trump says a lot of ####.  A lot of what he said during the campaign has come to pass.  It will get him re-elected.  

People were also eat up with the things the great speaker BHO said, and what he said was enough to excuse his sub par performance.  

Just now, btex said:

No it is a message board, it is not personal. You are not trump. I do not accuse you for doing anything. I can disagree with your opinion without attacking your person. I can handle the fact that you love trump, that is your opinion and you have every right to that opinion. I believe trump has no moral compass and has never had one. Money is his god. I can have that opinion and have the right to have that opinion. I dont need to attack your person, your job, or accuse you of something that is a lie. I can discuss things knowing full well neither of us have any real control over the outcome. 

If he has no moral compass and money is his god, you must hate all politicians in general right?  Even though trump isn’t one. 

You seem to want to set the bar very high for Trump.  I only hope you have treated the others equitably.  

2 minutes ago, btex said:

You mean like saying Obama had one of the worst foreign policies we have ever seen? 

Is that something you’ve said in the past?  If so you are right.  Which brings me to another question.  Did you vote for Hillary Clinton?

If you voted for Clinton you voted for BHOs foreign policy, and just about every other policy he had.  

47 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

People were also eat up with the things the great speaker BHO said, and what he said was enough to excuse his sub par performance.  

Personally i'm still on pins and needles waiting to see how he makes the waters recede.

Just watched a documentary on the battle of Okinawa.  For those of you not familiar with it, when we trapped the Japanese at the end of the island, thousand of men, women, many holding their children in their arms, and children, jumped off a cliff to meet their death on the rocks below.   Why did they do that?   Because the military (the Masters) told them the Americans would torture and rape them.  Being peasants, they believed everything the Masters said.   They knew no better.  Much like many Liberals that obediently follow the DNC, and the MSM.   They’re  the good sheep.  They blindly follow Master, because Master takes care of them.  Gives them free stuff.   But woe be to he that gets off the Reservation/Plantation (just ask Kanye).  That one will be chastised and shunned.  Master doesn’t play that game.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, btex said:

Biggest divide in our country since civil rights era, praises dictators more than allies, lies constantly, destroying relationships with allies world wide

That all started because of BHO.  I've been hearing of the Blexit, and I'm seeing a change of mind even here in Houston regarding President Trump.  It seems that Japan has embraced President Trump with his recent visit, and the UK while it does have it's detractors they don't compare to those that like President Trump across the pond.  

6 hours ago, Wild74 said:

All plantation owners in the south was democrats most all slaves became republicans but then came back to the plantation after Roosevelt and are still slaves to the democratic party.  

That's not true, it wasn't until the Great Society was enacted, yet LBJ was one of the most racist Presidents that we had.  I've already provided his audio clip what the Great Society was all about with keeping them on the plantation and still calling them a word I hate to hear.  

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That's not true, it wasn't until the Great Society was enacted, yet LBJ was one of the most racist Presidents that we had.  I've already provided his audio clip what the Great Society was all about with keeping them on the plantation and still calling them a word I hate to hear.  

You could be right about Roosevelt vs LBJ 

It’s already common knowledge Trump didn’t make this call.  Why are you so eat up with Trump.  Does anyone even care about the USS McCain???   Is that ship named after John McCain?  If it is, why the hell do we have a ship named after John Mc Cain????  That’s the real question.   

• Like 1

Why would we name a ship after a pilot that got shot down, was a POW, and was just a Senator. I thought names of ships were for Presidents and Generals. If we are going to start naming ships after senators, it's time to get into politics. I mean an Aircraft Carrier named the "Danny Zuco" sounds pretty amazing. LOL 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Why would we name a ship after a pilot that got shot down, was a POW, and was just a Senator. I thought names of ships were for Presidents and Generals. If we are going to start naming ships after senators, it's time to get into politics. I mean an Aircraft Carrier named the "Danny Zuco" sounds pretty amazing. LOL 

That's not always the case, Danny. There have been ships named after those killed in battle, too.

For instance: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:443003/mmsi:367384000/imo:8302454/vessel:USNS_1ST_LT_JACK_LUMMUS

It's not a battleship or anything, but it is named after someone who died at Iwo Jima.

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

What's sort of odd about it, is it was named after John McCain's father and grandfather John S. McCain Sr. and Jr., he is the III  his name was added in a re-dedication in 2018 under President Trump.  There are others named after Senators and Representatives as well.  One is the ship dedicated to Gabrielle Giffords, and it received  flak at the time, because she didn't belong to the Navy although her husband had been a Captain.  

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault