29 minutes ago, btex said:

And Dave had trump not added the well meaning part this would have already been done

It appears your news is fake, so keep believing lies, because you're gullible.  https://www.dailywire.com/news/47816/reporter-claims-name-uss-john-mccain-covered-ryan-saavedra?fbclid=IwAR2ZZNsem6U_dc6kCA61-Gf88s6PhQdjX4Py1ogVF9zW8ZG4EZNeNHAxCR4 .  

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

He has no tact, he is all ego, and he has shown blatant disrespect to John McCain in life and death, so this isn't a huge shock to me. His minions are just trying to kowtow to the horrible boss, even if he didn't ask for it. 

So why does John McCain deserve respect from Trump?  Because he was a POW who came home and abandoned his crippled wife for a younger lady?

Go jump in a Lake.  You have no credibility and being no value to the conversation.  I voted for McCain and now have very little respect for the man. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, btex said:

Dave I never said he had it covered. What we do 100% know is that trump said who ever wanted it covered was well meaning. That is all on him, he could have just let it go

And so should you

• Thanks 1

Not that I give a rat's ### what another man does with his hair, but I gotta say that it's more appropriate for his age than that aqua-net soaked "bouffant" he calls a hairstyle. 

• Like 1

They should be ashamed of themselves.  Trump is there along with the queen to honor the alliance and sacrifice of both countries upon the eve of the 75 anniversary of D Day.  

Protestors have been cited as saying:

”He just mean.”

”He only responds to humiliation” 

“Our balloon is is part of a proud history of political satire that sends a clear, orange message to Trump that his politics are not welcome here.”

”Feed him to the corgis” (the queens breed of dog)

Perhaps speaking German would have made them happier.  

• Like 1

Yada, yada, yada.  I've been seeing all sorts of negative Trump coverage in London all blaming him.  Of course we don't see any of the positives.  They want to take the Muslime Mayors side in that, but he's the one that slung mud first.  As President Trump said, he should be more concerned with the City of London and all of it's problems vs. the President visiting.  Then we have the faux pas of him touching the queen, she didn't seem to get upset.  Then we have the why is Trump's family there ?  Evidently they were invited you stupid retard.  There are just as many supporters in England for Trump as there are detractors, but we don't hear about it.  The news doesn't want us to know.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-uk-visit-protests-maga-supporters-buckingham-palace-london-a8941561.html  .    The same has happened the last time he was there as well.  He and the Queen seem to be getting along just fine.  I can see him possibly meeting with Amber Rudd who will soon be the new Prime Minister, but it appears this was more of a social invite to me than a State visit.  

• Like 1

Bottom line is "who cares"!!! They protest every Republican President. Trump doesn't care and he shouldn't care. He is responsible for the legal citizens of this country, not the UK. In fact, Trump feeds off people's hatred of him. He wouldn't know what to do if he went somewhere, here or overseas, and wasn't protested. 

TDS affects the brain in strange ways.  It makes some think we can run cars on air.  Teleport airplanes from one airport to another.  And some even think the Queen wore a certain Tiara just to ward off evil when meeting with Trump.  You wouldn’t believe the plethora of articles on this.   A prime example of the insanity on the Left.  You have to wonder, should these people be institutionalized?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Awww did the snowflake get upset because people protested Trump. Poor thing. 

No, a good faith visit from OUR president for non political purposes who was protested for BS that doesn’t concern their country makes me upset.  Why can’t people but politics aside for the betterment of the planet is beyond me.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We could consider that most of the rest of the world dislikes him and finds his actions and words repulsive. Just maybe...

And, use of the word 'retard' is not acceptable, Dave, in my opinion, no matter how you feel about someone.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adeonibada/trump-said-where-are-the-protests-i-dont-see-any-protestsWho cares what the 

Who cares what the muslim mayor of London says ... He has done nothing for London and the city is now in turmoil and unsafe for it's citizens ...

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault