2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Amazing to me how politics clouds the judgement of Texas ‘conservatives’ about someone they would ordinarily consider to be a crooked Yankee jackass. 

I voted for the Texas Conservative until he dropped out, after that I had only Trump and Clinton....I took a chance with Trump and it has worked out very well, I was never considering Clinton she embodies all that is wrong with this country, since that time Trump won and I now have two Supreme Court Justices...😎  close to a over 100 federal court judges, immigration being addressed...😎 regulations being done away with...😎  a president that will fight the jackles of the dimwit party....😎  I can say I am very happy with the Yankee from the North East.....:mower:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I voted for the Texas Conservative until he dropped out, after that I had only Trump and Clinton....I took a chance with Trump and it has worked out very well, I was never considering Clinton she embodies all that is wrong with this country, since that time Trump won and I now have two Supreme Court Justices...😎  close to a over 100 federal court judges, immigration being addressed...😎 regulations being done away with...😎  a president that will fight the jackles of the dimwit party....😎  I can say I am very happy with the Yankee from the North East.....:mower:

He is the only candidate who still has American Values.👌🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

True, I haven't read the report. That's irrelevant to my point, though. Especially considering I didn't even vote for Trump.

How come Pelosi has said specifically that she doesn't want to pursue impeachment? Democrats have the House. They could draft and vote on articles of impeachment. Why haven't they?

Because of the possibility of dirt on the Democrats being revealed, would be my guess.

• Thanks 1

Mueller doesn’t want to testify.  Pretty safe bet that any questions ask him, he’ll merely refer to the report, and read verbatim what it says. Whether you like Mueller or not, he’s probably a lot smarter than the numb nuts who’ll be interrogating him.

Well, well, well ... what have we here?  Looks like new information has surfaced that very well could land Mueller in a lot of trouble. .. looks like he has been caught destroying evidence ... he destroyed all the text messages between himself, Strzok and Page ... that's a felony .... specifically obstruction of justice ... destroying evidence and mishandling their official phones after they were fired ... Mueller has a lot of 'splainin to do ... yes he does!!@ ....

• Thanks 1

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could stand a lot more of President Trump's "outrageous behavior" over the next 6 years, especially if it's anything like his "outrageous behavior" since being sworn in as POTUS ...

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could stand a lot more of President Trump's "outrageous behavior" over the next 6 years, especially if it's anything like his "outrageous behavior" since being sworn in as POTUS ...

Exactly.  He gets an A from me right now.  He has made some mistakes, but I can handle that.  All the loons that are running for the DNC nomination will only drag this country back down, and put us in shackles just as Obamacare did.  Anything they come up with will be far worse.  Bernie Sanders wanting to pay off college debt is a joke at best.  The Dims are just blind, because they think their plans will work.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Amazing to me how politics clouds the judgement of Texas ‘conservatives’ about someone they would ordinarily consider to be a crooked Yankee jackass. 

I’ll admit, liking Trump as president came hard.  He’s what I consider a typical New Yorker.  Loud, brash, in-your-face, Yankee.  As a person, I still don’t like him, but as a president, I think he’s doing a hailuva job.  Jmo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

No length the conspiracy theories won’t go, no level of low attacks. Tells you how scared Trump and his minions are about all truth coming out. 

I’m sure they are shaking in their shoes, Ma’am.....😂

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sad state of affairs to know that Trumplicans can be so accepting of literally the worse, most unqualified, biggest pandering, Mobbed up person to ever hold office, but sooner rather than later, he will fade away into a bad footnote and a cautionary tale. 

On that, you’re dreaming.  I was honest with you before, and I’m honest with you now.   Barring any major developments, he’ll win in 2020.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sad state of affairs to know that Trumplicans can be so accepting of literally the worse, most unqualified, biggest pandering, Mobbed up person to ever hold office, but sooner rather than later, he will fade away into a bad footnote and a cautionary tale. 

I didn't vote for Trump as much as I voted against Hillary Clinton. Now seeing how crazy the Dems got the moment Trump won it has made me certain of who I will vote for in 2020. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Can you not read or maybe you just can't comprehend what you read. People keep telling you they didn't vote for Trump because they think he is a fine upstanding man. We had 2 choices, Trump & Hillary. We WEREN'T in no way, shape, form or fashion voting for her. 

When you open your eyes to see the scum in your own party, then and only then can you talk about Trump. Y'all want to lecture and call us "fake Christians" because we voted for or believe the President is doing a great job, but yet you won't take the plank out of your own eye. 

I've said many times I don't approve of all that Trump has said or done, but I was NOT going to vote for someone (Hillary) who agrees with killing human life (abortion, etc, etc). I voted on policies. How hard is that for y'all to understand? 

I will vote for Trump again because, 10) He's doing a great job, 9) I love what he has done with his appointments to the courts, 😎I love that he has mended our relationship with Israel, 7) Although I don't always like his words, I love his transparency, 6) I love how he fights for Americans and America, 5) the left isn't willing to work with him, 4) the left continues day after day to fight him anyway they can even if it means going against what they themselves have believed in prior to Trump, 3) I love that he fights for our rights under the Constitution, 2) I love that he fights for the rights of the unborn, and the

#1 reason I will vote for him in 2020 is because the left has done nothing in the last 2+ years except try and silence my voice and destroy our democracy by attacking OUR President. They have called us names and told us we are not worthy to be Americans or walk on this Earth. That our views and needs aren't important. They have destroyed lives and tried to destroy other lives because they didn't get their way and because they hate Trump. That's really the bottom line and what has caused them to do everything they have done to hurt people and this country. THEY HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well, well, well ... what have we here?  Looks like new information has surfaced that very well could land Mueller in a lot of trouble. .. looks like he has been caught destroying evidence ... he destroyed all the text messages between himself, Strzok and Page ... that's a felony .... specifically obstruction of justice ... destroying evidence and mishandling their official phones after they were fired ... Mueller has a lot of 'splainin to do ... yes he does!!@ ....

Truth!!!! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Can you not read or maybe you just can't comprehend what you read. People keep telling you they didn't vote for Trump because they think he is a fine upstanding man. We had 2 choices, Trump & Hillary. We WEREN'T in no way, shape, form or fashion voting for her. 

When you open your eyes to see the scum in your own party, then and only then can you talk about Trump. Y'all want to lecture and call us "fake Christians" because we voted for or believe the President is doing a great job, but yet you won't take the plank out of your own eye. 

I've said many times I don't approve of all that Trump has said or done, but I was NOT going to vote for someone (Hillary) who agrees with killing human life (abortion, etc, etc). I voted on policies. How hard is that for y'all to understand? 

I will vote for Trump again because, 10) He's doing a great job, 9) I love what he has done with his appointments to the courts, 😎I love that he has mended our relationship with Israel, 7) Although I don't always like his words, I love his transparency, 6) I love how he fights for Americans and America, 5) the left isn't willing to work with him, 4) the left continues day after day to fight him anyway they can even if it means going against what they themselves have believed in prior to Trump, 3) I love that he fights for our rights under the Constitution, 2) I love that he fights for the rights of the unborn, and the

#1 reason I will vote for him in 2020 is because the left has done nothing in the last 2+ years except try and silence my voice and destroy our democracy by attacking OUR President. They have called us names and told us we are not worthy to be Americans or walk on this Earth. That our views and needs aren't important. They have destroyed lives and tried to destroy other lives because they didn't get their way and because they hate Trump. That's really the bottom line and what has caused them to do everything they have done to hurt people and this country. THEY HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they hate America!

^ I think what you (Golfingnut) said applies to a large percentage of people in America  ... anyone that looks past all the minutia and wild claims about Donald Trump and actually look at what he has done and is doing would come to the same conclusion  ... The left has opposed and obstructed everything he has done for purely political purposes  ... They know they can't run against his successful record so they are reduced to harrassment and gutter politics to the detriment of America ... I don't think it's working ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

^ I think what you (Golfingnut) said applies to a large percentage of people in America  ... anyone that looks past all the minutia and wild claims about Donald Trump and actually look at what he has done and is doing would come to the same conclusion  ... The left has opposed and obstructed everything he has done for purely political purposes  ... They know they can't run against his successful record so they are reduced to harrassment and gutter politics to the detriment of America ... I don't think it's working ...

Sho’l Ain’t!

After 8 years of obstructing and whining and lying and smearing President Obama, the ‘hate Trump/hate America’ line is clearly hypocrisy in its purest form, and outside of the pockets of America like East Texas, most see clearly his lack of fitness for this job or really any, where integrity and the interests of all should be considered. 

But, the ‘hate’ displays are there because he is a terrible person, and most decent people are repulsed by It naturally. 

On 6/25/2019 at 9:36 AM, GunnyHighway said:

Its sad that we have reached a point in our society where we have a president who is so misogynistic and immoral that we become numb to these things. Is it that after so many come forward about the man that we realize that the presidents statement and boasting that he could shoot someone and he would not lose his supporters?

Before you outright dismiss this remember the access Hollywood audio of Trump bragging about doing this very kind of thing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/trump-rape-accusation-e-jean-carroll-new-book/1550441001/ 

I wish we could all be numb to your guys crying every damn day for being a political loser.  Yet....we can’t seem to find the numbness.  

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

After 8 years of obstructing and whining and lying and smearing President Obama, the ‘hate Trump/hate America’ line is clearly hypocrisy in its purest form, and outside of the pockets of America like East Texas, most see clearly his lack of fitness for this job or really any, where integrity and the interests of all should be considered. 

But, the ‘hate’ displays are there because he is a terrible person, and decent people are repulsed by It naturally. 

Tell me something. Let's go back to the 2016 election. Let's say I don't want to vote for Trump because I don't think he is a man of good character. Tell me, who should I have voted for?

Obama hasn't even been close to being smeared, but give it a little time. When everything finally comes out about the conspiracy to take down a legitimate president and let Hillary off, you are going to see who orchestrated this whole deal. Wouldn't surprise me if we found out some things that will make people shiver at the thought they could elect a man that could have easily destroyed our country. And no I'm not talking about Trump!!! 

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault