14 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Stormy spells DOOM is still my personal favorite.  Hahaha as if!

Yeah, yeah, why should we care if the POTUS is an immoral mobster who pays off her strippers with his fixer? Why, he gave us tax cuts and scrapped environmental law and he makes me feel good about being scared of those invaders of the South! Hahaha, as if! 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, yeah, why should we care if the POTUS is an immoral mobster who pays off her strippers with his fixer? Why, he gave us tax cuts and scrapped environmental law and he makes me feel good about being scared of those invaders of the South! Hahaha, as if! 

Sorry but the party of perversion doesn't get to lecture the rest of us about what they deem as "moral."  Hush with that noise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Well, I did read an extensive detailing of what led up to it in the Washington Post. Get yourself a subscription if you want to, also? 

The Washington Compost? .... :rofl:

• LOL! 1

The party of the pervert does get to lecture about morals? 

Pretty sure that the party that supports homosexuality and transgender as normal is considered perverts in most American homes.  

And before you guys come back at me... I don’t support these lifestyles, I don’t approve of the lifestyle, but I would never support anything that would block these people from living a safe or comfortable lifestyle.  We are to love all people and treat them the way Christ would treat us.  So while being gay and married is wrong, I would not deny them insurance.  I actually wasn’t opposed to gay marriage, although it was uncomfortable to say out loud.  I have gay friends.  

So maybe look at what perversion really is...

• Like 2

Were this man on your side these things would be a "personal matter."  I can cite examples  if you like.  Just more butthurt noise.

11 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Pretty sure that the party that supports homosexuality and transgender as normal is considered perverts in most American homes.  

And before you guys come back at me... I don’t support these lifestyles, I don’t approve of the lifestyle, but I would never support anything that would block these people from living a safe or comfortable lifestyle.  We are to love all people and treat them the way Christ would treat us.  So while being gay and married is wrong, I would not deny them insurance.  I actually wasn’t opposed to gay marriage, although it was uncomfortable to say out loud.  I have gay friends.  

First, think you might be wrong on that, and below I will post two articles, but secondly, your open mindedness is commendable, in my opinion. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/majority-americans-back-lgbtq-protections-support-sliding-n987156

https://news.gallup.com/poll/257705/support-gay-marriage-stable.aspx

5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Were this man on your side these things would be a "personal matter."  I can cite examples  if you like.  Just more butthurt noise.

Not for me they wouldn't be. I happen to think that morals should be a very strong part of being in public service, as I do for being in public education. I didn't, at any point, approve of Bill Clinton's actions or any one before him. I think if he resigned, that might have the been the bravest course of action for him, not because of the 'gotcha' actions of the GOP, but because he abdicated his responsibility to be an example and a leader. 

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not for me they wouldn't be. I happen to think that morals should be a very strong part of being in public service, as I do for being in public education. I didn't, at any point, approve of Bill Clinton's actions or any one before him. I think if he resigned, that might have the been the bravest course of action for him, not because of the 'gotcha' actions of the GOP, but because he abdicated his responsibility to be an example and a leader. 

Yet i suspect you voted for both him and his enabling wife,  which renders your argument null and void. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

It's like the old joke - Why would I deny  them that misery - LOL

If my wife happens to see this post - I did not write that joke. I didn't even laugh when I heard it

in fact it is a terrible joke

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

AGAIN, why did Trump choose to attack Cummings? Because HE is so concerned with Baltimore? Which, by the way, is not nearly all of Cummings district. 

I feel Certain President Trump was pointing out the Stupendous Hypocrisy of the Left side of the Aisle, IMO.🤨

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

First half way sane thing you have ever said on here ...

So, subpoenas about malfeasance are naturally met with slurs and smears about that person’s home district, in, say, a junior high parking lot and maybe by Pee Wee Herman, but not the POTUS, unless you voted for the Trump Party, and then it’s reasonable? Got it. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

So, subpoenas about malfeasance are naturally met with slurs and smears about that person’s home district, in, say, a junior high parking lot and maybe by Pee Wee Herman, but not the POTUS, unless you voted for the Trump Party, and then it’s reasonable? Got it. 

The People in Cummings’ HOME District KNOW Elijah doesn’t give TWO 💩💩 about them...

So, let me see if I understand the liberal thought process.  Dems have been badmouthing, running down, accusing Trump of crimes, and cursing him for 2.5 years, and that’s okay - Trump calls one of them out, who happens to be black, on his poor performance, and BOOM, Trump’s a racist.   

Okay, it makes perfect sense, since it makes no sense at all.  If the liberal mind was a computer, somebody hit the delete button.

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Dems only care about their feelings and how the rest of the world views America. Get over that! Trump is not perfect, but we dang sure know your Queen Hillary isn’t perfect in many more grotesque ways than DJT is not perfect.

Do not try to act like Obama was some great example of decency, humility and grace. He was a very good speaker just like Bill Clinton was, but he was not for America. He went on an apology tour of the world, he destroyed our economy, he gave billions to Iran for no reason, he started the anti-police movement and stoked the flames of a potential race war. Your boy was horrible for our country and almost killed it. He is a large reason why so many Democrats have this hatred for our own country. He’s terrible and only ever wanted to be a celebrity president. Well, he got it and still has many people fooled into thinking he was great. It’s ridiculous.

At least Trump’s doing what he said he’d do during his campaign and he truly loves America.

You liberals do not love the USA and always bad mouth it as if some other place on this earth (with as much responsibility as the US has to the rest of the world) is as good as the USA.

Libs also need to quit with the thought that everything under the sun is a birth right, sorry it’s not! Democrats want everything handed to them for free and you expect only the rich to pay taxes yet you want to raise taxes to get all this free stuff - yeah, just make the rich pay for everything. While we’re at it, let’s also let in anybody and everybody (real safe) who can get here and give them free everything too! Morons.

The GOP is the perverted party or the party of the pervert? President Trump and the Republicans don’t want to murder babies after they’ve come out of their mother, you nasty evil people! Conservatives generally don’t support gay marriage as they don’t believe it is moral (I feel the same way), but they’re also not trying to stop them from having all the rights everyone else does. The alphabet gang needs to quit acting like they’re held down by the anyone, because they’re not.

You feel the President should be a moral person, so do all conservatives. News flash, Trump is by far and away the very best option on the table now and definitely was in 2016 too.  How could you support Hillary and still claim that morals is important to you?

I’m sorry y’all can’t wrap your minds around this. Also, I’d contend even though he made the comment about grabbin’ ‘em by the P while secretly being recorded by that dude that he is a much more moral and kind person than the liberal media will ever give him credit for. 

Remember, Democrats absolutely loved Donald Trump until he ran for President as a Republican.. just let that sink in for a bit.

Trump 2020

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Dems only care about their feelings and how the rest of the world views America. Get over that! Trump is not perfect, but we dang sure know your Queen Hillary isn’t perfect in many more grotesque ways than DJT is not perfect.

Do not try to act like Obama was some great example of decency, humility and grace. He was a very good speaker just like Bill Clinton was, but he was not for America. He went on an apology tour of the world, he destroyed our economy, he gave billions to Iran for no reason, he started the anti-police movement and stoked the flames of a potential race war. Your boy was horrible for our country and almost killed it. He is a large reason why so many Democrats have this hatred for our own country. He’s terrible and only ever wanted to be a celebrity president. Well, he got it and still has many people fooled into thinking he was great. It’s ridiculous.

At least Trump’s doing what he said he’d do during his campaign and he truly loves America.

You liberals do not love the USA and always bad mouth it as if some other place on this earth (with as much responsibility as the US has to the rest of the world) is as good as the USA.

Libs also need to quit with the thought that everything under the sun is a birth right, sorry it’s not! Democrats want everything handed to them for free and you expect only the rich to pay taxes yet you want to raise taxes to get all this free stuff - yeah, just make the rich pay for everything. While we’re at it, let’s also let in anybody and everybody (real safe) who can get here and give them free everything too! Morons.

The GOP is the perverted party or the party of the pervert? President Trump and the Republicans don’t want to murder babies after they’ve come out of their mother, you nasty evil people! Conservatives generally don’t support gay marriage as they don’t believe it is moral (I feel the same way), but they’re also not trying to stop them from having all the rights everyone else does. The alphabet gang needs to quit acting like they’re held down by the anyone, because they’re not.

You feel the President should be a moral person, so do all conservatives. News flash, Trump is by far and away the very best option on the table now and definitely was in 2016 too.  How could you support Hillary and still claim that morals is important to you?

I’m sorry y’all can’t wrap your minds around this. Also, I’d contend even though he made the comment about grabbin’ ‘em by the P while secretly being recorded by that dude that he is a much more moral and kind person than the liberal media will ever give him credit for. 

Remember, Democrats absolutely loved Donald Trump until he ran for President as a Republican.. just let that sink in for a bit.

Trump 2020

Excellent post! 👏🤨🇺🇸

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault