So, when you 'parrot' the talking points from the right wing blogosphere, and it may bore me, your feelings won't get hurt, if that is also my response?

And, by the way, that was my actual, studied opinion, based on many sources, including my own intuition. He loses Iowa, and he is in big trouble. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

So, when you 'parrot' the talking points from the right wing blogosphere, and it may bore me, your feelings won't get hurt, if that is also my response?

Nope......I'd rather see an emoji than have to read your BS.......:rofl:

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

He moves with the wind or whoever is whispering in his ear at the moment, the more extreme, the better! I am not sure he knows Republican 'principles', whatever they are these days, as several on here said that it is no longer the GOP, but the Trump Party! 

:sleep:

Barry is proof that you can lead a liberal to the truth, but you can’t make’em think.  So ready to believe the lies and distorted opinions of Left Wing Loon writers, so reluctant to accept the truth if it reflects positively on a prosperous America.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Barry is proof that you can lead a liberal to the truth, but you can’t make’em think.  So ready to believe the lies and distorted opinions of Left Wing Loon writers, so reluctant to accept the truth if it reflects positively on a prosperous America.

You nailed it ... Barry has the libtard blinders on when it comes to the truth ....

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The truth about what? 

2 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Imo the medal is sacred, reserved for our military hero’s who have  "distinguished themselves conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of their lives above and beyond the call of duty." and is not something to be joked about regardless. 

If Obama said the same thing nobody would have even raised an eyebrow. ... you and the media can't take a joke ...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I’m surprised you being former military on your position. If Obama or anyone joked about something as sacred as the medal I’ll call them out. My pop was WW2 and I don’t take this Trump comment lightly. 

You need to lighten up ... every time a Republican says something the media tries to make a mountain out of a molehill  ... it was an innocent joke ... I have heard far worse from dimocrats without a peep out of the media  ...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

The truth about prosperity in the United States.   But, you can prove me wrong.   Just respond with what a great job Trump is doing with the economy, as is reported in this WaPo article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/05/03/us-economy-added-jobs-april-unemployment-fell-percent-lowest-since/?noredirect=on

April? What’s happening since then???

• Stinks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault