The REAL STORY here is the Bite Me and Bite Me Jr Ukrainian corruption that needs to be dealt with ... not President Trump for possibly talking to the Ukrainians about it. .... just like the Russian/Mueller/Trump hoax, it's the dims who have committed crimes, not President Trump  ....

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sorry, Hannity, twisted swing and a miss. Trump is in it deeper this time with his corrupt, Mobster tactics. We will see where it goes. Maybe Rudy will get him out of this one with an incoherent rant. 

You are as full of it as little Adam Schi :poop:tt ... there were probably at least a dozen other people on that call and none of them say President Trump said or did anything inappropriate or remotely illegal ... this is just another manufactured hoax from an other deep state Obummer hold over ... just another nothing burger, except the Bite Me Boys may be in deep :poop:  ....

Bottom line question: did Trump extort a foreign country by having strings attached to aid being distributed, contingent on that country attacking a political rival? You are sweating the answer to that question. Hilarious that a ‘dozen’ were all listening and all will vouch for him. Why not say a jillion again? Aren’t 60000 subpoenas coming any day now? Such hyperbole is really entertaining to me. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Bottom line question: did Trump extort a foreign country by having strings attached to aid being distributed, contingent on that country attacking a political rival? You are sweating the answer to that question. Hilarious that a ‘dozen’ were all listening and all will vouch for him. Why not say a jillion again? Aren’t 60000 subpoenas coming any day now? Such hyperbole is really entertaining to me. 

Hey Barry, here is the real corruption  ... looks to me like you would be interested in getting to the bottom of the real corruption  .....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hey Barry, here is the real corruption  ... looks to me like you would be interested in getting to the bottom of the real corruption  .....

Exactly, but we don't know what the transcripts are of the telephone call, and what was actually stated.  Biden ups his demand for a investigation by the Press, but not the CIA.  

This isn't over a billion dollars that the U.S. sent to the Ukraine that Biden bragged about, but Barry is okay with that.  I don't see any reason why the Ukraine shouldn't reopen it's investigation since they were paid off while Biden was in office as Vice President.   

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Exactly, but we don't know what the transcripts are of the telephone call, and what was actually stated.  Biden ups his demand for a investigation by the Press, but not the CIA.  

This isn't over a billion dollars that the U.S. sent to the Ukraine that Biden bragged about, but Barry is okay with that.  I don't see any reason why the Ukraine shouldn't reopen it's investigation since they were paid off while Biden was in office as Vice President.   

We have Bite Me on video bragging about getting the prosecutor investigating his corrupt son fired by threatening to withhold US loan guarantees  ... talk about out in the open corruption ... Hey Barry,  don't you think this should be investigated? ... if it was Trump and his son this would be on CNN and LSDMSNBC 24/7 for weeks demanding justice ... President Trump  is just trying to find out what happened here ... why did they fire the prosecutor? ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

16 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

The ultimate liberal video, would rather kill someone than allow them to have their own opinions. Death seems to be so easy for them, which can be seen any time someone of conservative values passes away. To bad social media can't be done away with. 

Death and Hate - it’s the liberal way.

This isn't ME saying this, but instead a GOP rival....wanted to make that plain. 

GOP rival Bill Weld says Trump has committed ‘treason, pure and simple’

Former Massachusetts governor Bill Weld, who is challenging President Trump for the Republican nomination next year, on Monday accused him of “treason” for pressing the leader of Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his son.

Weld’s comments came in response to reports that Trump repeatedly brought up investigating Biden, who is seeking the 2020 Democratic nomination, and his younger son, Hunter, in a July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” Weld said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

Trump appeared to confirm Sunday as he spoke with reporters that he mentioned Joe and Hunter Biden in the phone call with Zelensky — though he insisted he has done nothing improper.

Trump has repeatedly raised the specter of impropriety on the part of Biden, whose son Hunter was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company that Trump pushed Zelensky to investigate, according to people familiar with the matter.

The call with Zelensky is part of a whistleblower complaint that the acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has been unwilling to turn over to Congress, a refusal that has rankled Democrats and heightened calls for impeaching Trump.

Weld pointed out Monday that the Constitution calls for the removal of presidents for “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors” and argued that Trump has now met the most serious threshold.

“We don’t have to worry about bribery any more, although I think he’s committed that,” Weld said. “We don’t have to worry about other high crimes and misdemeanors, although I think he’s committed many. He’s such a lawless man. We’ve got treason, and we don’t have to dribble around the court. We can go right for the hoop.”

“It’s well past time for this guy … to be carted off to save us all,” Weld added.

• LOL! 2

I am guessing that Bill Weld and all the democrats have heard the transcripts of the conversation. And from what was learned over the weekend, the "whistleblower" did NOT hear it first hand, but through "hear say". Just another deep state attempt to bring down this President. But then again, what would you expect from Barry, the "hate-Monger" of the President of the United States. Even if NOT his words, Barry believes them. 

47 minutes ago, BigLebowski said:

How is that any different than all the liberals running for president crossing the country in private jets or owning multiple mansions?  Hypocritical.

Is the entire country banned from having private jets flying over it, and what is this to do with 'multiple mansions'? But, really most different, in that Mackinac Island doesn't allow motorized vehicles on it. You got that part, right? 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is the entire country banned from having private jets flying over it, and what is this to do with 'multiple mansions'? But, really most different, in that Mackinac Island doesn't allow motorized vehicles on it. You got that part, right? 

And somebody on the island had to have given permission.  So why aren't you howling at whoever gave permission for the motorcade?

Barry must be one of those guys that believes in Unicorns and fairies. Ask for the facts, and what do you get, a version of his comedy about the GOP being the party of Trump. Well that usually happens with all political leaders, but don't tell Barry that. SMFH. 

• LOL! 1