2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is the entire country banned from having private jets flying over it, and what is this to do with 'multiple mansions'? But, really most different, in that Mackinac Island doesn't allow motorized vehicles on it. You got that part, right? 

Be sure to keep everyone up to date on the severe environmental damage done to the island, Barry... Sheesh, you would think a place  that elects the likes of Ilhan Omar doesn’t give two 💩💩’s about AMERICAN ideals. I say “Go Stuff Yourself!”🤨

So a guy who most likely wont garner even a dozen votes on election day 2020 says Trump committed treason.  Desperate much? Newsflash:  this R is another rino from massachusetts.  Just another lifer who's spent his whole career suckling from government.  And no barry,  it's not you saying it,  this time.  If I had to guess,  you've likely already engaged in your daily diatribe of the same old tired talking points of mobster, etc.

ps,  you're late for your couch session.  Please don't skip it.  We have much work to do...

• LOL! 2

Pence is the Vice President of the United States.  Can't expect him to just travel around in just any old vehicle,  or expect there to be a single vehicle in the motorcade.  Now you may not feel that he or his boss deserve any protection and security,  but thankfully you aren't calling any shots.

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know, it's not just about any damage done, but just the sheer arrogance and gall to be disdainful toward tradition and respect of that place. Typical government elitist move...you know, the ones that you diehards are so against? But, condone it and shake it off, because it was your boys, right? 

I have another Even BETTER Tradition for you Barry... How about Honoring THE U.S.Flag, That Your side Cannot Stand For! Not Even at the Debate stage where your crop of Communist pukes want to be President of “These United States of America!” So, once again, Sir, take your little feelings and Shove Them where the Sun doesn’t shine.

Ridiculous nonsense that 'my side' doesn't stand to honor the flag, when I personally do it daily and recite the pledge every day. 'Communist pukes' is a huge overstatement. Someone may need a hug with all that fixation, like your buddy Dalton, on shoving things up someone else's backside. Seems to be ill temperate and too much for a calm discussion. 

Weld is a RINO libtard ... he might as well be working for Pelosi and Upchuck .... Bite Me is in deep :poop: and he knows it ... some in the libtard media and dim party already starting to jump ship over this ... Bite Me will be history soon according to some reports .... :rofl:

• Stinks 1

Source says whistleblower didn't have ‘firsthand knowledge’ of Trump call with Ukraine president

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/source-says-whistleblower-didnt-have-firsthand-knowledge-of-trump-call-with-ukraine-president

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ridiculous nonsense that 'my side' doesn't stand to honor the flag, when I personally do it daily and recite the pledge every day. 'Communist pukes' is a huge overstatement. Someone may need a hug with all that fixation, like your buddy Dalton, on shoving things up someone else's backside. Seems to be ill temperate and too much for a calm discussion. 

Plenty of cases to substantiate my point; The fact that it doesn’t apply to You is beside the point. You still side with those who hate America & wish her ill will. You would rather have “The Squad” running things , & They Certainly Hate this Country & will not Rest until outright Communism replaces our present government. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Always a little funny that a party like the Trump Party, uh, GOP, that thrives, I mean, lives for conjecture and conspiracy theory, leaps to those things as a pejorative and a defense against the truth. 

Yada yada yada, we heard the same stupid thing with the Russian collusion fiasco.  Every time it's we got'em, we got'em, we got'em, and then nothing.  In this case a prosecutor was dismissed at the request of Joe Biden.  Justice should be served with the collusion that was done to make Biden Jr. millions.  If there's nothing there move along little dogie.  That's not treason, it's seeking justice if something was improperly handled on the Ukraine front. If it implicates the Biden's then that's their fault, if they're innocent no harm no foul.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

Trump White House staff gathering for a reelection campaign meeting...

ymca-village-people-hed-2015.jpg

I guess Trump's group is a little better than what the dems are putting together. Worst part is that "Chief" in the picture is a lot more feminine than Pocahontas will ever be. LOL. 

• LOL! 1

Just watched the January 23, 2019 version of Joe Biden, doing exactly what Barry "claims" this President has done, through a whistle blower, that is confirmed, was not in the room, had NOT read the transcript, but overheard someone else talking about it. Here Joe Biden, a democrat, is actually bragging about withholding $1 billion dollars from the Ukraine, because a prosecutor needed to be fired, especially the one that was investigating a company that his son worked with. Come on Barry, show us you aren't a hypocrite and denounce Joe Biden, Impeach Joe Biden. 

49 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Why do you waste your time on this site? Actually, disregard I said anything. Your stupidity is entertaining😁

Let's examine what you are saying there. Are you saying that this site is just for backslapping, high fiving common beliefs? Maybe some hugs all around to be affirming? Are you threatened by someone who doesn't think like you, doesn't believe what you believe? Are you that insecure? Does your little safe space need airing out from your Cheetos ####? I guess I missed the memo that to be able to post here, that you had to attend the club meetings for blind devotion to Trump and what ever it is he stands for this week. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let's examine what you are saying there. Are you saying that this site is just for backslapping, high fiving common beliefs? Maybe some hugs all around to be affirming? Are you threatened by someone who doesn't think like you, doesn't believe what you believe? Are you that insecure? Does your little safe space need airing out from your Cheetos ####? I guess I missed the memo that to be able to post here, that you had to attend the club meetings for blind devotion to Trump and what ever it is he stands for this week. 

We are glad you came back, Larry.......you provide us with some well earned entertainment........

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1