6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let's examine what you are saying there. Are you saying that this site is just for backslapping, high fiving common beliefs? Maybe some hugs all around to be affirming? Are you threatened by someone who doesn't think like you, doesn't believe what you believe? Are you that insecure? Does your little safe space need airing out from your Cheetos ####? I guess I missed the memo that to be able to post here, that you had to attend the club meetings for blind devotion to Trump and what ever it is he stands for this week. 

Oof. That was a good try but you're a little off. Let's examine what I'm really saying here. Where in my comment did I say you couldn't post on here? I'm just curious as to why you would want to continuously post on a site where none of your comments are taken seriously. Wait, you do know that, right?  

I'm threatened? Says the guy that wakes up every morning terrified of Donald Trump, who has almost zero impact on your daily life. But you're so insecure that you can't go a second without thinking and complaining about him. So you come on this site to blame him for all of your problems. And in return, nobody takes what you have to say seriously. So why post on here? You do realize that you're wasting your time, right? Shoot, if anything I'm trying to help you find something better to do. You're welcome for the suggestion!

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who said they asked anyone? I doubt very seriously that they did. He was there for a Republican get together, and I am fairly certain that they just went with what worked for them best. 

Ford did when he went there.  they said it was a struggle just to get one car on stand-by in the case of an emergency.

so yes, someone was asked and gave permission.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

zero impact on your daily life

The POTUS has zero impact on my daily life? That's not a particularly astute or wise statement, because it isn't true, in many ways. But, I think you are working from that awfully sad place where so many 'conservatives' need constant affirmation and praise about their views and stubborn, willful ignorance about the impact that Trump has had, that your mininuscle brain can't get ahold of the idea that some people, namely me, for one, just don't suffer fools well and enjoy confronting them every chance they get. Bless your heart for looking out for me! 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The POTUS has zero impact on my daily life? That's not a particularly astute or wise statement, because it isn't true, in many ways. But, I think you are working from that awfully sad place where so many 'conservatives' need constant affirmation and praise about their views and stubborn, willful ignorance about the impact that Trump has had, that your mininuscle brain can't get ahold of the idea that some people, namely me, for one, just don't suffer fools well and enjoy confronting them every chance they get. Bless your heart for looking out for me! 

Dang Barry, those are a lot of big insulting words there. It took me an hour to look them all up and understand what they meant. Thank goodness they weren't directly at me personally. LOL. 

40 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Neat

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ok, Barry(Larry, Harry, Mary...) Just for clarification, Please favor us with Your Top 10 reasons for your incessant hatred for your President, Donald J. Trump so that we may try to understand why you hate him so much....

Darth, Garth, Carth, Glenda, whatever you prefer to be called by when you wear your heels and best outfit, that is an easy chore, and I am glad to oblige. 

1. His appointment of a horrendous Department of Education head, because of political connections, who has been a horrible attacker of public schools and universities and those who owe debt on loans in Betsy DeVos. 

2. His stance on the environment, which is to abolish any and all progress made, to addressing climate change, sometimes even over the objections of those involved, like the Big 4 automakers. 

3. His constant unending emoluments, where he is making money off his office, through his hotels and properties.

4. His disregard for all law, all procedure, all responsible governing, in all areas. He has been overturned more than ANY other POTUS in court, because he just plows ahead regardless of legality. He refuses to comply and uses lawyers to hide from transparency. 

5. His stances that have made enemies of all immigrants, whether by those trying to seek asylum or a life here, OR who were already living here, because of terrible situations in their home countries, who were granted asylum at one point, that he then kicked out, OR even when disasters hit their countries, refusing to allow them sanctuary here, and that he has tarnished our country's reputation  horribly as a welcoming example for the world.

6. That he seeks out and has corrupt and ill bred and terrible Cabinet members, who are purposely chosen not to protect their responsibilities, but to loot resources and carry out agendas of the far right, in all areas, many of whom thankfully have left office due to being called on their corruption. 

7. His vicious mocking of all opponents in a juvenile and unbecoming for public office manner. There is no target he won't go after, including Gold Star families, the handicapped, or children. 

8. His relationships with murderous dictators all over the globe, while sneering at and abusing our allies. 

9. His lack of intellectual concerns, not reading, not studying, going by his 'gut', then abusing and ignoring those who are legitimately qualified to make decisions. 

10. His stupid, backwards and insulting MAGA, which is code to scared white guys, who can't handle that our country and the world has advanced beyond prejudice and bigotry toward inclusion and diversity. He 'dog whistles' every chance he gets. He knows lot of 'very fine people', who aren't fine at all. 

BONUS: His ridiculous hair and that ORANGE glow that he insists on having. 

Got plenty more, but you only asked for 10 and I gave you a bonus, for free. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 3

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Darth, Garth, Carth, Glenda, whatever you prefer to be called by when you wear your heels and best outfit, that is an easy chore, and I am glad to oblige. 

1. His appointment of a horrendous Department of Education head, because of political connections, who has been a horrible attacker of public schools and universities and those who owe debt on loans in Betsy DeVos. 

2. His stance on the environment, which is to abolish any and all progress made, to addressing climate change, sometimes even over the objections of those involved, like the Big 4 automakers. 

3. His constant unending emoluments, where he is making money off his office, through his hotels and properties.

4. His disregard for all law, all procedure, all responsible governing, in all areas. He has been overturned more than ANY other POTUS in court, because he just plows ahead regardless of legality. He refuses to comply and uses lawyers to hide from transparency. 

5. His stances that have made enemies of all immigrants, whether by those trying to seek asylum or a life here, OR who were already living here, because of terrible situations in their home countries, who were granted asylum at one point, that he then kicked out, OR even when disasters hit their countries, refusing to allow them sanctuary here, and that he has tarnished our country's reputation  horribly as a welcoming example for the world.

6. That he seeks out and has corrupt and ill bred and terrible Cabinet members, who are purposely chosen not to protect their responsibilities, but to loot resources and carry out agendas of the far right, in all areas, many of whom thankfully have left office due to being called on their corruption. 

7. His vicious mocking of all opponents in a juvenile and unbecoming for public office manner. There is no target he won't go after, including Gold Star families, the handicapped, or children. 

8. His relationships with murderous dictators all over the globe, while sneering at and abusing our allies. 

9. His lack of intellectual concerns, not reading, not studying, going by his 'gut', then abusing and ignoring those who are legitimately qualified to make decisions. 

10. His stupid, backwards and insulting MAGA, which is code to scared white guys, who can't handle that our country and the world has advanced beyond prejudice and bigotry toward inclusion and diversity. He 'dog whistles' every chance he gets. He knows lot of 'very fine people', who aren't fine at all. 

ORANGE MAN, BAD!!!😂 

But Seriously,  You really wanted Hillary, Correct?

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

1. His appointment of a horrendous Department of Education head, because of political connections, who has been a horrible attacker of public schools and universities and those who owe debt on loans in Betsy DeVos. I'll have to agree with this one. Heck Barry would have made a better secretary than devos. LOL 

2. His stance on the environment, which is to abolish any and all progress made, to addressing climate change, sometimes even over the objections of those involved, like the Big 4 automakers. So while I am a conservationists, don't you think that we should at least keep the economy rolling, so we don't have to depend upon the government to do it all. In today's world, we should be able to work within the environment, keep it safe, and still be able to get the natural resources that we are using today, while coming up with ways to fix the future. But instead of compromise, it is one or the other. No compromise to help both. Partisan politics at its best.  

3. His constant unending emoluments, where he is making money off his office, through his hotels and properties. While I am not a rich man, are we saying that people, because they are president should NOT be able to make money at the same time. The guy has been making money long before he became the president. But he should shut down all businesses while president. I am glad you weren't around when Washington was president. 

4. His disregard for all law, all procedure, all responsible governing, in all areas. He has been overturned more than ANY other POTUS in court, because he just plows ahead regardless of legality. He refuses to comply and uses lawyers to hide from transparency. If you can prove this, please do, but until he is impeached and punished, this is nothing more than myth. 

5. His stances that have made enemies of all immigrants, whether by those trying to seek asylum or a life here, OR who were already living here, because of terrible situations in their home countries, who were granted asylum at one point, that he then kicked out, OR even when disasters hit their countries, refusing to allow them sanctuary here, and that he has tarnished our country's reputation  horribly as a welcoming example for the world. So we should NOT protect our borders, we should just allow everyone who wants to be here, illegally, just come and start wasting American tax dollars. We already have a government that does that, so why not add a few million more. SMFH. 

6. That he seeks out and has corrupt and ill bred and terrible Cabinet members, who are purposely chosen not to protect their responsibilities, but to loot resources and carry out agendas of the far right, in all areas, many of whom thankfully have left office due to being called on their corruption. This one is nothing but :BS:

7. His vicious mocking of all opponents in a juvenile and unbecoming for public office manner. There is no target he won't go after, including Gold Star families, the handicapped, or children. I understand that he is gruff, but some of the people that attack him, including yourself, aren't much better. You sit here and complain about people being attacked, yet....those of us not guilty, please throw the first stone. 

8. His relationships with murderous dictators all over the globe, while sneering at and abusing our allies. While I can see that some think that he hangs with a rough crowd, our allies are starting to back us, like France, Germany, & the UK did this morning against Iran. And yet, while he has only met with North Korea and its leader--I haven't seen all the other dictators that you speak of. I believe he wants Venezuela to fail, Iran to fail, and not even buddy buddy with Putin, who just 6 years ago wasn't a threat to the world, according to the last administration. So what makes them so bad today. 

9. His lack of intellectual concerns, not reading, not studying, going by his 'gut', then abusing and ignoring those who are legitimately qualified to make decisions. Sound to me like you are describing the last couple of presidents also. Especially obama, who never listened to those who were qualified to make decisions. But I'll agree, he need to be more educated in some areas, but then again, I can't think of a single person who can't be more educated in areas. 

10. His stupid, backwards and insulting MAGA, which is code to scared white guys, who can't handle that our country and the world has advanced beyond prejudice and bigotry toward inclusion and diversity. He 'dog whistles' every chance he gets. He knows lot of 'very fine people', who aren't fine at all. This statement is right out of the liberal handbook, make everyone else the enemy, make it about race, make it about society, make it about a war on everyone. Oops, I'm sorry, I am repeating obama again. But we know that you are the truth, because everyone that would vote for this president, has got to be a racists, yet your party is the one that tries to shut down freedom of speech, religion, assembly, petition, but not the press, they are the ones that do the most lying and you are the parrot to their lies. 

BONUS: His ridiculous hair and that ORANGE glow that he insists on having. Not a fan of the orange look, but it sure as heck is better than what the alternative was. I know Barry it is hard to be a "hate-monger", but you really do a good job. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, BigLebowski said:

Ford did when he went there.  they said it was a struggle just to get one car on stand-by in the case of an emergency.

so yes, someone was asked and gave permission.  

I can back that up :  https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/09/23/pence-had-motorcade-when-ford-visited-car-free-mackinac-island-he-traveled-by-horse-cade/

In all seriousness folks, Barry, as ludicrous as his post are, creates the energy that makes this Forum as interesting as it is.  Him and three or four other misguided sheep, literally makes it entertaining.   In addition, their absurd post are an indication of how uninformed much of America is.  Fortunately, and they’ll never admit this, they actually learn quite a bit reading what is posted here.   The proof is, when you make a valid post and the only response is a 💩, you’ve overwhelmed any intelligent reply.

Bottom line, hang in Barry and keep on posting.   You’ll learn a lot, and ever so often, might actually teach us something.

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I will say this, Barry isn’t a full blown idiot. He does have a little sense of humor. He’s somewhat better than btex and Gunny. 

The thing I like about Barry, he has staying power.  As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve a liberal friend and his FB page is full of these uninformed individuals.  I’m one of only two conservatives on it, and I post on it often and it’s difficult when you’re outnumbered and constantly bombarded with Leftist Links full of bs that they honestly believe.  And while they absorb every tidbit of CNN, Mother Jones, and the Huffinton Post, they regard FOX and any other conservative site as fake news.  Thus I spend a lot of time trying to find factual information from some site they’ll accept.  And one glaring thing I’ve found, besides fake news, is omission of news.  If it doesn’t fit the Leftist agenda, or in anyway makes the Left look bad, they simply won’t report it.  No wonder liberals are so uninformed.

58 minutes ago, Hagar said:

omission of news.  If it doesn’t fit the Leftist agenda, or in anyway makes the Left look bad, they simply won’t report it.  No wonder liberals are so uninformed.

That's really the preferred method of bias.  They think that if they don't report on something and ignore it,  then it never happened.  What they've yet to figure out yet is that they are no longer the gatekeepers of information.  It's funny that some stories that are somewhat being covered by the legacy media  today were covered by other news sources a year, sometimes 2-3 years ago.

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

1. His appointment of a horrendous Department of Education head, because of political connections, who has been a horrible attacker of public schools and universities and those who owe debt on loans in Betsy DeVos.   Most cabinet positions are filled because of political connections.  Not news or new.

2. His stance on the environment, which is to abolish any and all progress made, to addressing climate change, sometimes even over the objections of those involved, like the Big 4 automakers. What is climate change exactly,  apart from just another term invented by the left....

3. His constant unending emoluments, where he is making money off his office, through his hotels and properties.  Just flat out lies.  No other way to describe it.

More lies,  Trump has won most of the challenges in court.  Travel ban, wall funding among the biggest.  Sure the democrats can easily find an obama judge to declare all of Trump's actions ilegal, etc,  but they're constantly being corrected by scotus and other courts. 

You need to learn the definition of asylum.  Fear of poverty doesn't qualify.

Obama had a tax cheat running his IRS and an avowed communist (van jones) on his cabinet.  Just.  Stop.

When someone makes the conscious choice to engage in political attacks against another,  then I don't care if you're gold star or not,  that makes you fair game for return fire.

This is just nonsense.  For decades presidents of both parties have said they would hold allies accountable for paying their share (that they agreed to no less).  Of course it never got addressed until Trump became president.

You're late for your therapy session.

10. His stupid, backwards and insulting MAGA, which is code to scared white guys, who can't handle that our country and the world has advanced beyond prejudice and bigotry toward inclusion and diversity. He 'dog whistles' every chance he gets. He knows lot of 'very fine people', who aren't fine at all

Ahh,  the race card.   Zzzzz

Orange man bad!!!

This is what happens when you miss your therapy sessions: baseless, partisan rants.  The couch is waiting.

1301FB5F-B073-407B-B54E-478C6868831B.png

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

:sleep:

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

..would be the last person I would want as my 'personal lawyer', as his babbling incoherence and his unseemly dealings are not a ringing endorsement for justice and integrity. What a mess! 

And the MSM hatred continues with our local hate monger. SMFH.