Ah, contraire, my misguided one. First, the White House has stated that the transcript was not completely given. Second, this person has FIRST HAND knowledge and should receive the protections of being a whistleblower. Here you go:

From ABC News

2nd whistleblower comes forward after speaking with IG: Attorney

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.

The existence of a second whistleblower -- particularly one who can speak directly about events involving the president related to conversations involving Ukraine -- could undercut Trump's repeated insistence that the original complaint, released on Sept. 26, was "totally inaccurate."

(MORE: White House subpoenaed by House Dems for documents in impeachment investigation)

That original seven-page complaint alleged that Trump pushed a foreign power to investigate his political rival, Joe Biden, and Biden's son, Hunter, and that unnamed senior White House officials then tried to "lock down" all records of the phone call.

"This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call," the first whistleblower stated, in a complaint filed Aug. 12.

Zaid says both officials have full protection of the law intended to protect whistleblowers from being fired in retaliation. While this second official has spoken with the IG -- the internal watchdog office created to handle complaints -- this person has not communicated yet with the congressional committees conducting the investigation.

The New York Times on Friday cited anonymous sources in reporting that a second intelligence official was weighing whether to file his own formal complaint and testify to Congress. Zaid says he does not know if the second whistleblower he represents is the person identified in the Times report.

Zaid’s co-counsel, Andrew Bakaj, confirmed in a tweet Sunday that the firm is representing "multiple whistleblowers." Zaid later confirmed in a tweet that two are being represented by their legal team.

According to the first whistleblower, more than a half a dozen U.S. officials have information relevant to the investigation -- suggesting the probe could widen even further.

(MORE: Biden fires back at Trump on Ukraine: 'He is the definition of corruption')

A transcript released by the White House of Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy showed Trump asking a "favor" of the foreign leader and pushing him to launch an investigation into the Biden family. Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukraine energy company while his father Vice President Biden led policy on Ukraine during the Obama administration, leading some to question whether there was a conflict of interest or impropriety.

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son," Trump told Zelenskiy at one point, offering the assistance of his attorney general. He later adds "a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great."

The White House cautioned that the transcript was not verbatim.

Text messages later obtained by Congress showed top U.S. diplomats dangling the possibility of a summit of the two leaders in Washington on the condition that Ukraine agrees to announce an investigation. The Ukraine government never did. The text messages were provided in congressional testimony last week by one of the diplomats, Kurt Volker, who has since resigned.

(MORE: 5 things to know about those encrypted texts US diplomats exchanged on Ukraine)

It is illegal for anyone to receive something of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election, according to the Federal Election Commission. While it is not immediately clear whether Trump or other U.S. officials broke the law in its handling of Ukraine, that might not matter. The Constitution allows for Congress to decide what constitutes an impeachable offense.

Trump has denied any wrongdoing, calling the phone call "perfect."

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called "Whistleblower," represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way," Trump tweeted Sept. 29.

The White House had no comment.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

“TREASON” is what it is...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“TREASON” is what it is...

Though the Dems have made every effort to keep the identities of the whistleblowers secret, unnamed sources have identified them as Christine Blasey Ford and Michael Avenatti.  Sources say second one could be Stormy Daniels, and Avenatti is just her Attorney, but that can’t be confirmed.

• LOL! 2

So, I will defer to our resident experts on this, but this doesn't look like a popular move among the GOP faithful.  Some different perspectives in the two articles. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-friends-host-brian-kilmeade-123321369.html

‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade Attacks Trump for ‘Disastrous’ Decision to Abandon Kurdish Allies

The Daily Beast Jamie Ross,The Daily Beast 29 minutes ago 
  •  

The outspoken host of Fox & Friends Brian Kilmeade has furiously attacked President Trump on his favorite morning show over his decision to abandon America’s Kurdish allies and let them face an attack from Turkey.

Trump has received a wave of condemnation for his snap decision to leave the Kurds to fend for themselves.

Some of the angriest criticism yet has come from the unlikely source of Fox & Friends. A visibly furious Kilmeade argued with his co-hosts, called Trump’s decision “disastrous,” and questioned why any ally of the U.S. would now place any level of trust in the Trump administration.

7cce693f93a5b9e75fd54da199a76190
Fox News

Kilmeade said: “We defeated the caliphate, the caliphate is destroyed, we wouldn't have done that without the Kurds who did all of our fighting... The reason why our casualties were so low is because the Kurds did all the fighting. Now we’re saying, ‘OK Turks, go wipe them out or force them out.’ What kind of message is that to the next ally who wants to side with us?”

Kilmeade said the decision was “a disastrous series of events” and urged Trump to reconsider the call. It’s not clear if Trump was watching the show but he was simultaneously defending his decision on Twitter.

Co-host Steve Doocy attempted to defend the president from Kilmeade’s attack, saying that it was a “campaign promise” to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria—but that just made Kilmeade more angry. He responded: “To release ISIS fighters and abandon our allies? That’s a campaign promise? Abandon the people that got the caliphate destroyed?”

Kilmeade, shaking his head, went on: “Are you kidding me? We’re abandoning our most loyal allies who did all our fighting. All we did was arm them and they did all the work and now we say ‘Good luck, good luck surviving.’ Disaster.”

Later in the show, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham appeared and strongly agreed with Kilmeade’s analysis. He called Trump’s decision a “big win” for Iran, ISIS, and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. He also wrote on Twitter that the decision was a “disaster” that will ensure an ISIS comeback and “be a stain on America’s honor for abandoning the Kurds.” Graham also said he will introduce a Senate resolution to reverse Trump’s decision.

The president expressed no remorse over his decision Monday morning, posting on Twitter that it’s not America’s problem. “The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so,” he wrote. “We are 7000 miles away and will crush ISIS again if they come anywhere near us!”

Read more at The Daily Beast.

Get our top stories in your inbox every day. Sign up now!

Daily Beast Membership: Beast Inside goes deeper on the stories that matter to you. Learn more.

The Telegraph

Trump abandons Kurds who fought Isil as he allows Turkish assault on northern Syria

The Telegraph Josie Ensor,The Telegraph 1 hour 8 minutes ago 

US troops began pulling back from border posts in the wake of the announcement - AP

President Donald Trump said on Monday he was done with "ridiculous endless war" as he gave the green light for a long-threatened Turkish assault on Kurdish-held Syria, effectively abandoning its allies who fought Isil.

The US had for months been working with Turkey to try to create a buffer zone along its border with northern Syria between the Turkish military and Kurdish forces which Ankara sees as terrorists.

Turkey has repeatedly criticised its slow implementation and threatened a unilateral assault, but until now the US had refused to stand aside.

"The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades," Mr Trump said in a series of irate tweets.

"Turkey, Europe, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Russia and the Kurds will now have to figure the situation out."

US Republican and Democrats had warned such an offensive on the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), which lost 11,000 troops in the battle against Isil, could lead to a massacre of Kurds and send a worrying message to American allies across the world.

A member of the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) takes part in a demonstration alongside Syrian-Kurds in the town of Amuda - Credit: AFP
A member of the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) takes part in a demonstration alongside Syrian-Kurds in the town of Amuda Credit: AFP

The US began pulling back some of its 1,000 troops from border towns  Tel Abyad and Ras al-Ayn on Monday, and has said it will potentially depart the country should widespread fighting break out.

The announcement, first made by the White House overnight on Sunday, appeared to take both the Kurds and US coalition forces, which had been carrying out joint patrols with Turkey on the ground, completely by surprise.

Kurdish sources say they were acting in good faith trying to establish a security mechanism with the US to placate Turkey, but now felt that Ankara had been using it as a cover for reconnaisance.

Mustafa Bali, spokesman for the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), tweeted: "We are not expecting the US to protect NE #Syria. But people here are owed an explanation regarding security mechanism deal, destruction of fortifications and failure of US to fulfill their commitments." 

The White House statement was released after a phonecall between US President Donald Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday night.

Mr Erdogan had reportedly assured the US president that Ankara would take over the detention of Isil militants captured by the SDF, on the battlefield. 

The Kurds have been holding thousands of Syrian and thousands more foreign Isil suspects in prisons and camps across the north of the country.

Mr Trump has repeatedly asked countries under the US-led coalition against Isil to repatriate their citizens. However, the UK, France, Germany, and other allies have so far refused. 

Conditions inside the prisons holding Isil suspects, run by the Kurdish forces in north-east Syria - Credit: CBS News
Conditions inside the prisons holding Isil suspects, run by the Kurdish forces in north-east Syria Credit: CBS News

“The United States will not hold them for what could be many years and great cost to the United States taxpayer,” the White House statement said. “Turkey will now be responsible for all ISIS fighters in the area captured over the past two years in the wake of the defeat of the territorial “Caliphate” by the United States.”

The decision is a massive blow to the Kurds, who not only helped hold back Isil but have for years been building an autonomous statelet in the northeast of Syria.

Turkey claims its planned “safe zone” is to purge the border of YPG forces, which it sees as a terrorist offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), which has fought an insurgency inside its territory for the past 35 years.

The proposed corridor would have an initial depth of 18 miles and a length of 300 miles and includes the Kurds’ biggest urban centres, including the city of Qamishli which has an estimated 250,000 population.

Western diplomats told the Telegraph they are working on the theory that Mr Erdogan will begin by attempting to take a smaller sliver between the towns of Tel Abyad and Ras al-Ain on the border, but the president himself has hinted at much wider ambitions.

Mr Erdogan has said he wants to return two million of mostly Sunni Muslim Arab Syrian refugees he is hosting in Turkey to the buffer zone, which some have said would amount to an ethnic repopulation.

The Kurds fear many of the Syrians that might be placed in the zone are not native to north-east Syria, and might displace the Kurdish culture and rights.

The UN said that it was "preparing for the worst", fearing an assault would send large numbers of civilians fleeing.

“This Turkish military operation in northern and eastern Syria will have a significant negative impact on our war on ISIS and will destroy everything that has been achieved from the state of stability over the past years,” the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces said in a statement.

They said they would defend themselves against “Turkish aggression” and called on all sects, including Kurds, Arabs, Syriacs and Assyrians to join them.

Defending its Kurdish allies would have seen the US come against its Nato partner Turkey, which Washington was keen to avoid.

President Donald Trump has since taking office attempted to disentangle the US from drawn-out wars in the Middle East.

His goal of swift withdrawals in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan have been stymied by concerns from US officials and American allies about the dangerous voids that would remain.

Never hear about the Kurds that I don’t remember the 60 Minutes Story of Saddam dropping nerve gas on their villages, not long before invading Kuwait, killing hundreds of men, women and children.  Then we go into Iraq and didn’t find any WMD’s, and the Leftist Media said, “See, they never had any WMD’s.”  Conveniently forgetting all the Kurds killed by them.   

And speaking of Media, on FB I posted a link by Judicial Watch.  A liberal poster posted a link by MediaBiasFactCheck, calling Judicial Watch a conservative biased news outlet.  After researching, I responded that MBFC called all the major News sources liberal biased, except FOX who they labeled conservative biased.  Then she posted a long list from MBFC of Least Biased.  I pointed our that these were “least” but still biased.  So essentially, all News is biased.  Btw, the head of MBFC was a former clerk for Harry Blackmun, at the time, the most liberal SCOTUS Justice on the court.  Essentially, everything you read is biased, except opinions by me, CarthDawg, WH1, TrueBlue, Wild, and Kirt.  😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poor Poor Barry, Can't wait for the morning MSM to tell him what to say each day. What a parrot! Just another partisan complainer in the White House--probably another obama appointee. I guess Barry hasn't read the transcript of the phone call, which makes one wonder if reading is too hard for the liberals around here. I would love to see all these terrible things in the phone call. I guess, people see what they are told to see, ain't that right Barry. LOL. 

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I've done before!)," the President tweeted Monday morning. " 

This guy thinks his wisdom is greater than God! Poor soul, pray for his repentance America.

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Wait...  Is this Barry admitting that another Democrat Trump Myth has been debunked?  "Trump is a warmonger!  He will go to war as soon as he gets the chance just so he can stay in office!"

Never thought Trump was a 'warmonger' but have made plain what I think of his idle trash talk/threats and cozying up to dictators and thugs and murderers. And he is backpedalling on THIS move as quickly as he can. 

As far as I'm concerned we should bring all of the troops home that are in hostile areas.  Let them battle it out, and see who comes out in the end.  The Kurds basically handled ISIS by themselves with some help from the U.S..  I think they'll be fine.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Never thought Trump was a 'warmonger' but have made plain what I think of his idle trash talk/threats and cozying up to dictators and thugs and murderers. And he is backpedalling on THIS move as quickly as he can. 

He could always make a “draw a line in the sand” statement.  Let Syria cross it.  Cringe because you made a fool of the US, then give Iran billions of dollars because you secretly like fellow Muslims.  That seem to work for Obama.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

He could always make a “draw a line in the sand” statement.  Let Syria cross it.  Cringe because you made a fool of the US, then give Iran billions of dollars because you secretly like fellow Muslims.  That seem to work for Obama.

I see that Barry gave you a poop emoji for that statement. Don't you know you can't talk about their Messiah in terms of policy, because that is racists to the liberals. It doesn't matter that the last president had terrible policies, because if you disagree with them you are now a racists. And people like Barry think that President Trump is the one that divided the nation. Barry is so funny--NOT!!!!!!

• Like 1