4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, he posted this on his FB page....he retired after a 30 year career in the Air Force and continued to play an active leadership role in veteran affairs for another stretch. I know that I won't convince any of you that are diehards about Trump, but thought this was worthwhile and from a source that I greatly respect and admire. 

https://time.com/5704178/trump-character-unfit-office/

That's probably a fake page you created "Barry". Veterans support Trump, not Democrats. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Was actually talking to Kirt, but you aren't so much partisan, I think, as you are hopelessly in love with some Trump. Sure, you're partisan, but that Trump worship overwhelms the party devotion. 

My comment clearly explains my reason for supporting Trump; All the other candidates are Communists.

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

That's probably a fake page you created "Barry". Veterans support Trump, not Democrats. 

I didn't see a link to a page only a Time magazine anti-Trump drivel that means nothing.  Nothing has happened to the Kurds, and if ISIS comes back I'm sure we'll be there to help them.  We simply don't need our troops there at the present time.  As for the Ukraine there was nothing there to begin with.  The Ukraine didn't re-open an investigation, and even if they had they may have found nothing wrong with the deal that Hunter Biden made and that his father facilitated in by threatening to withhold aid to the Ukraine.  

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I didn't see a link to a page only a Time magazine anti-Trump drivel that means nothing.  Nothing has happened to the Kurds, and if ISIS comes back I'm sure we'll be there to help them.  We simply don't need our troops there at the present time.  As for the Ukraine there was nothing there to begin with.  The Ukraine didn't re-open an investigation, and even if they had they may have found nothing wrong with the deal that Hunter Biden made and that his father facilitated in by threatening to withhold aid to the Ukraine.  

We were about to have to move them anyway from what I have read .... they were about to be in a lot of danger if we left them where they were .... 

The funny thing is, a Left Wing Loon opinionated article in Time list what the writer regards as bad things Trump has done - so in the Left’s minds, Trump is bad.   Yet we can post comparable list about Obama, and they still think, Obama good.  Waste of time Barry.

I won’t say Trump is good, but he’s infinitely better than anyone we’ve had in a long time.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The funny thing is, a Left Wing Loon opinionated article in Time list what the writer regards as bad things Trump has done - so in the Left’s minds, Trump is bad.   Yet we can post comparable list about Obama, and they still think, Obama good.  Waste of time Barry.

I won’t say Trump is good, but he’s infinitely better than anyone we’ve had in a long time.

I guarantee you the vast majority of veterans and active duty personnel support President Trump wholeheartedly  ...  loons like this guy are few and far between  ... I would venture to say support among these two group is stronger than any other group of Americans  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

From your article:

Troops surveyed continue to give high marks to the president for his handling of military issues specifically. More than 60 percent said they believe the military is in better shape now than it was under President Barack Obama, and nearly the same number have a favorable view of his handling of the military.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019/07/10/trump-draws-stronger-support-from-veterans-than-from-the-public-on-leadership-of-u-s-military/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/26/military-times-poll-majority-troops-support-president-trump/802279001/

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Very positive that your low insults aside, that this was a very carefully thought out process for my cousin, who has served with distinction for a long time under several administrations, both Republican and Democrat, and that your obvious, over the top relentless partisanship suggests that it is YOU who is brainwashed and gullible and really not so much bright as blind.  

Did you even bother to read this opinion piece? 

Your cousin speaks only for himself........he does not speak for the vast majority of veterans........

• Like 1

I think that 'vast majority' term you and Kirt like to use to bolster your opinion doesn't quite mean what you think it means. Vast would seem to indicate 75 to 80 percent of more, right? I don't think that is so. Majority, sure...vast, no, I don't think so, and I didn't say he did speak for everyone. 

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think that 'vast majority' term you and Kirt like to use to bolster your opinion doesn't quite mean what you think it means. Vast would seem to indicate 75 to 80 percent of more, right? I don't think that is so. Majority, sure...vast, no, I don't think so, and I didn't say he did speak for everyone. 

What you THINK is irrelevant.....all that matters is what you can prove.......

On 10/21/2019 at 9:48 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Very positive that your low insults aside, that this was a very carefully thought out process for my cousin, who has served with distinction for a long time under several administrations, both Republican and Democrat, and that your obvious, over the top relentless partisanship suggests that it is YOU who is brainwashed and gullible and really not so much bright as blind.  

Did you even bother to read this opinion piece? 

Who needs to read it, you said what you needed in the last sentence of this statement. Opinions are like noses, everyone has one, some sniffle, others blow. 

On 10/21/2019 at 9:41 AM, KirtFalcon said:

There are quite a few out of touch libtard veterans out there ... Many of the truly great general officers were purged by Clinton and again by Soetoro and replaced by "politically correct" yes men ... some of their stupidity rubbed off on a few gullible troops ... hopefully they will be purged out of the system .... your cousin evidently was brainwashed like you, Larry ...

Good points KirtFalcon 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

...as his lawyer argued in court that Trump could MURDER someone and still not be charged while in office. Agree? 

It certainly worked for Lyndon Johnson, now didn’t it?🤨

For starters, Donald Trump ain’t gonna kill anyone, so he doesn’t have to worry about that.

Hmmmmm...so that's a yes? He could do so? You think being POTUS means you could what you want, at any point, and not be prosecuted for it, while in office? And, I don't think HE would kill anyone. There ARE crazed supporters on both sides that could choose to do it, as if they were receiving orders. 

Who did LBJ murder while in office, by the way? 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmm...so that's a yes? He could do so? You think being POTUS means you could what you want, at any point, and not be prosecuted for it, while in office? And, I don't think HE would kill anyone. There ARE crazed supporters on both sides that could choose to do it, as if they were receiving orders. 

Who did LBJ murder while in office, by the way? 

LBJ assumed Office after JFK was Assassinated in the Coup of 1963 in Dallas, but you Already knew that.