On 10/28/2019 at 8:04 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Not really that original, but I did appreciate him going to the game, to jinx the Nationals, so the 'Stros could take another game. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/donald-trump-makes-appearance-at-world-series-game-5-004342379.html

Aahhh, Barry the liberal troll making his daily garbage runs. Most were cheering Trump. 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, BarryLaverty said:

He got FOUR percent of the vote in DC last time around...over half the country can't stand him. It's okay for you guys to stand by your man, even when most people in the world can't stand him and have little to no respect for him. Dare to be a brave and stalwart minority! Keep playing that music on the deck of the Titanic. 😁

Barry, as usual your info is false. 

I got a kick out of reading the little hypocrites reasoning, Trump to divisive, if he had half a brain he would realize he is the divisive one not Trump....Facts of the matter he is a coward for not going because he can't stand the heat. With that said if he wanted to be non divisive he would not have said anything and just stayed at home and when asked just say that is my business not yours. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't even know why this is relevant.  If I were President Trump I wouldn't want him there either.  

‘Relevant’ to what, Dave? A man taking a principled stand on not going to the White House, because he finds the President to be reprehensible and doesn’t want to indulge him in a photo op, isn’t relevant to a Political Forum? Please enlighten me. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

‘Relevant’ to what, Dave? A man taking a principled stand on not going to the White House, because he finds the President to be reprehensible and doesn’t want to indulge him in a photo op, isn’t relevant to a Political Forum? Please enlighten me. 

I haven't ever seen a dimwit take a principle stand the little snowflake is scared of his wife, and better toe the line.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

His choice.... no biggie.🤨

These guys are dumb.  It’s like a complete tour of the White House and like 10 minutes around the president.  This stuff is for the nation to celebrate them and the president to congratulate them.  Not for them to support the president and congratulate him...

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, Trump NEVER responds to anyone who criticizes or disagrees with him, in any personal smears or vicious attacks. Why, he is unfailingly humble and kind to all!!! 
🤣

He has skin as thick as tissue. Why would any of you think otherwise?!??

Cry all you want, Ethyl... Hillary will Never be POTUS!😜

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's not news, so someone doesn't want to visit the White House, big deal.  If Yoko Ono invited me to her home/apartment and said I could have anything I wanted of John's I wouldn't go, even if she paid for the trip.  May Pang would be a different story.  I would gladly visit with her anytime she wanted to.  

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Trump's True Crime: He Made People Laugh at Congress - RealClearPolitics https://apple.news/AB_Rcx-WZRZKBcFaJ3YhZVw

Oh, darn, couldn't open that insightful bit of wisdom. Somewhat ironic since Trump is a joke around most of the world, except for those places with dictators and murderous thugs for rulers, then there he is a dupe. 

• Stinks 2