2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Were this an actual court case, what would be happening to people who ignore subpoenas and refuse to testify? What would be happening to someone who obstructs others from testifying or is shown by testimony of others to be lying? I can tell you this, I read a very well reasoned opinion today that if Pompeo continues to refuse to testify, HE should be impeached. 

SOME PEOPLE who were going to testify against Hillary came to die mysterious deaths...😳

https://www.conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, Trump is going to go to court and fully cooperate and testify and allow all others in his administration to do the same? He is actually going to participate in the process? 

Or, is he going to continue to tweet and bully and engineer cover ups and attack our democracy, demeaning all involved? 

I am Not President Trump’s spokesperson; Perhaps you could address his council...😬

12 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Now That’s as messed up as a soup sandwich...🙄

I heard it on the radio on the way home, and I thought what is wrong with those people.  It's not for me to tell people how to live their lives, but evidently Barry wants the President and the Government to tell us how to live ours.  I don't even vape, but if I want drink a Big Gulp Dr. Pepper don't tax my indulgence.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wild74 said:

FOX News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge reported that Colonel Vindman may have violated the federal leaking statute 18 USC 798 when he leaked the president’s classified call to several other operatives.

What a evil little snake he is

Vindman should be not only charged with a violation of 18 USC 798, but also be charged with treason.  I think everyone knows he was working hand in hand with the so called "whistleblower" and no telling who else to try and take down a sitting president.  They should make an example out of him and show him the REAL chain of command he works for ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2

God help the dims if they go through with this madness in the House, because Schi:poop:tt, Vindman, the Whistleblower and others won't be so lucky testifying in the Senate ..... not to mention Bite Me and his cocaine snorting, military discharge/booted son .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Vindman should be not only charged with a violation of 18 USC 798, but also be charged with treason.  I think everyone knows he was working hand in hand with the so called "whistleblower" and no telling who else to try and take down a sitting president.  They should make an example out of him and show him the REAL chain of command he works for ....

A Clear case of insubordination at the Very Least!🤨

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A Clear case of insubordination at the Very Least!🤨

I have seen high ranking officers in the military, higher ranking than this clown, forced to resign their commissions and leave the military under less than honorable discharges for far less than what he has done .....

I saw an Air Force two star general forced to resign over sending ONE politically charged email that made it to the wrong people .... Military personnel are required to remain non-political on and off duty .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, this headline doesn't concern you, at all, huh? Just want to poof it all away with a magical wand. 

Sondland says Ukraine pressure campaign was ‘no secret’

Headline from which MSM that you parrot. 

I believe that he also "Presumed", because there was NEVER a direct order or word about it. So I can presume also, and I presume that the left is a bunch of liberal, full of hate, idiots. Doesn't mean it is true. Just like Sondland--I "presumed" that is what the President meant". SMFH

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmm...wonder if that article is slanted...maybe calling John McCain a 'swamp monster' might indicate that it is reactionary trash from Trumpites. Maybe not. 

Totally irrelevant, since what they SAID is actually a part of the record........

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Headline from which MSM that you parrot. 

I believe that he also "Presumed", because there was NEVER a direct order or word about it. So I can presume also, and I presume that the left is a bunch of liberal, full of hate, idiots. Doesn't mean it is true. Just like Sondland--I "presumed" that is what the President meant". SMFH

On 11/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Today they attack a decorated and distinguished military veteran in Lt. Colonel Vindman, so no telling who their next sneering will be at tomorrow. Is the wrestling coach and that dullard Nunes all they got? Sad! 

Are you really this stupid, or do you just want me to think you’re this stupid?

52 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmm...wonder if that article is slanted...maybe calling John McCain a 'swamp monster' might indicate that it is reactionary trash from Trumpites. Maybe not. 

Slanted like 95% of the media is slanted by democrats? Nawww

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nah, Ethyl ain’t really this stupid; She just Hates President Trump SO Much because he Beat Th’ Hildabeast, That he/she/it is simply in a blind Rage...🤨🙄

shim probably wants to watch America Bern

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Somebody from Angelo State questioning my IQ makes me think of a big ol' glass house, for some reason. (Wonder if he will get that.)

I went to Panola homie... Yo glass house is steamed up from all that hot air coming out of your ears to let more cnn trash go in.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:45 AM, BarryLaverty said:

The public health is the government's business and the regulation of production that can damage it should be in place, in my opinion. 

This was just another case of Trump jumping out there, then retreating, and that's a shame, because vaping is becoming an epidemic problem with high school students, and bold action needs to be taken to save lives and promote good health. Thought he was going to show some leadership. 

You know what else is a growing epidemic? Democrats having children.