I love how they always throw out the "without evidence" line in all their reporting when referring to allegations made against the coup and it's participants,  while peddling conspiracies of their own without evidence,  and at best,  evidence that's been fabricated out of thin air.

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

All of yours are. More so even. 

3 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

NONE of mine have legitimate EVIDENCE that shows them to have lied.....you can't say that about yours.....so go fly away to your libtard paradise and leave the discussion to the adults.....

While you're there, have a Happy Thanksgiving......😁

26 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

NONE of mine have legitimate EVIDENCE that shows them to have lied.....you can't say that about yours.....so go fly away to your libtard paradise and leave the discussion to the adults.....

You’re partially right, none of yours have legitimate evidence. Besides, yours get their marching orders from the white nationalist in the White House. 

• Stinks 2

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

You’re partially right, none of yours have legitimate evidence. Besides, yours get their marching orders from the white nationalist in the White House. 

Really? That “white nationalist” has put more people of color to work & off the government teat in 3 years than Barry Soetoro did in EIGHT....😜

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-golf-trips-millions-thanksgiving-221349040.html

I hate that my tax dollars have gone to the pocket of Trump to play golf and give him emoluments. How about you? 

We don’t pay your Trump-hating Tail any mind anymore, Blanche; You are like the little girl who cried,”Wolf!” one too many times. It’s hard to take you seriously when all you do is spew hate EVERY SINGLE DAY.

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

We don’t pay your Trump-hating Tail any mind anymore, Blanche; You are like the little girl who cried,”Wolf!” one too many times. It’s hard to take you seriously when all you do is spew hate EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Put down the Schlitz and go stuff a turkey, if you don't like facts and fancy ciphering, because truth is truth. Sorry that doesn't fit in your dream world. Hurts my heart. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1