10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And how long it will be before Trump disavows him completely and chunks him firmly under the bus. I got December 10th, but I may buy another square for a little later. 

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And how long it will be before Trump disavows him completely and chunks him firmly under the bus. I got December 10th, but I may buy another square for a little later. 

A lot longer than it took all of smoakdom to disavow you Barry, ya troll. You don't get many replies do you. That's sad. And this is supposed to be Thanksgiving. Spending the weekend at the homeless shelter again?? Awwwhhh. No wonder you have so much free time to troll, you must stay on the computer at the public library all dang day. That list of corrupt Democrats is getting longer every day; you better go ask that library lady if she can print it out from your station. Bye!

• Stinks 1

49 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

A lot longer than it took all of smoakdom to disavow you Barry, ya troll. You don't get many replies do you. That's sad. And this is supposed to be Thanksgiving. Spending the weekend at the homeless shelter again?? Awwwhhh. No wonder you have so much free time to troll, you must stay on the computer at the public library all dang day. That list of corrupt Democrats is getting longer every day; you better go ask that library lady if she can print it out from your station. Bye!

Oh, ow, you got me with that jab about threads not being visited...(cough, cough..).

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

At least President Trump CAN play golf, unlike third rate hackers like Obummer and Slick Willie ... dims are such hypocrites on this ....

First of all, what a laughable sycophant you are, Kirt, with that kind of statement, not even mentioning the HUGE amount of time more he has played and ignoring the unbelievable waste of tax dollars, but also, according to a very reputable and sourced book, he lies about his cheating, which is not shocking one bit. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trump-the-serial-golf-cheat-in-the-white-house/amp

46 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First of all, what a laughable sycophant you are, Kirt, with that kind of statement, not even mentioning the HUGE amount of time more he has played and ignoring the unbelievable waste of tax dollars, but also, according to a very reputable and sourced book, he lies about his cheating, which is not shocking one bit. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trump-the-serial-golf-cheat-in-the-white-house/amp

:BS: ... Donald Trump is far and away the best golfer to ever occupy the White House  House ... He probably does some of his best work and deals while on the golf course .... I know I did when I was in the AF ... At least what he does accomplish is good for America,  unlike the pathetic  dim presidents  ....you are such a brainwashed, sick,  pathetic  bum .....

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

:BS: ... Donald Trump is far and away the best golfer to ever occupy the White House  House ... He probably does some of his best work and deals while on the golf course .... I know I did when I was in the AF ... At least what he does accomplish is good for America,  unlike the pathetic  dim presidents  ....you are such a brainwashed, sick,  pathetic  bum .....

Yeah, Brenda; Don’t let that ECONOMY sway your hatred for your President...

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

far and away the best golfer to ever occupy the White House  House ... He probably does some of his best work and deals while on the golf course .... I know I did when I was in the AF

You double down on kissing his hind parts, while referencing your own supposed skills, while serving in the military? Did you also use tax dollars to handle your personal business? Priceless answer. 

On 11/27/2019 at 10:52 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

We don’t pay your Trump-hating Tail any mind anymore, Blanche; You are like the little girl who cried,”Wolf!” one too many times. It’s hard to take you seriously when all you do is spew hate EVERY SINGLE DAY.

That's the new Dem way. They attack you with a new bunch of BS everyday hoping that eventually something will stick.

6 minutes ago, mellon said:

That's the new Dem way. They attack you with a new bunch of BS everyday hoping that eventually something will stick.

Ready made supply of awful, horrible nonsense that doesn't sway his cult followers. That's the new GOP way. Remember when the GOP cared about tax dollars being wasted and the debt and deficit were important? 

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You double down on kissing his hind parts, while referencing your own supposed skills, while serving in the military? Did you also use tax dollars to handle your personal business? Priceless answer. 

Yes, I did ... and my business was protecting America ..... you gutless anti-American excuse for a human being .....

• Like 1

The 'Trump' method of attacking me out of your bitter feelings doesn't work on me, Kirt.  Dissect your own answer there...you helped 'protect America' on the golf course, while supposedly in the Air Force? Detail that for us.

And, keep calling me names, by the way, as it reveals more about you than it does me.

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The 'Trump' method of attacking me out of your bitter feelings doesn't work on me, Kirt.  Dissect your own answer there...you helped 'protect America' on the golf course, while supposedly in the Air Force? Detail that for us.

Absolutely .... I had meetings with peers, bosses and contractors ... negotiated deals and strategized operations all while playing golf ... on duty, on taxpayer money ... on the golf course .... it's called multitasking, taking care of business and having fun all at the same time ..... comprende?

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

playing golf ... on duty, on taxpayer money

Will just leave that there. Sad your rationalizations, pitiful your hypocrisy. 

$ that he will donate to the treasury when his check is cut,  just like all his others.  How many of Obama's paychecks did he donate to the treasury?  If your answer isn't a number, then this topic is dead to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

$ that he will donate to the treasury when his check is cut,  just like all his others.  How many of Obama's paychecks did he donate to the treasury?  If your answer isn't a number, then this topic is dead to me.

The original point was that not only has he cost the taxpayers millions but that he has obviously recouped any 'salary' he could have received on money spent at HIS properties. Keep up, Rush. 

• Sad 1