5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I think the guy before him stained the office of POTUS

For purposes of clarification,  are you referring to the guy ,obama,  who left a figurative stain on the office,  or bubba,  the one who literally left stains on the office,  and a dress?

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I saw that, and I thought it was not a good PR move for him, who hasn't had a hit since Wedding Crashers, but yeah, I read about his libertarian views, so he is his own guy. 

And, personally, NO, I would not do a photo op with Trump, if given the chance, even if it included a big ol' smooch from Melania. Think those pictures suggest approval of the person. 

I personally would take a photo with anyone in office. Some folks actually respect the office of President. Kinda of stupid stance not to.

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

That’s not really the point. Your opinion of the POTUS (or any other public figure) is your right, and one of the many freedoms we enjoy in this great country. Same for Vince Vaughn. The point is this: the left constantly preaches tolerance, understanding, “working together” etc. That’s all well and good as long as we’re talking about people the left likes. If any actor buddies up with Bernie Sanders these same leftists would be singing their praises. What happened to being ok with someone having a different opinion? Myself, I’m pretty much at odds with some actors/ actresses/ musicians on political issues, but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying movies or music they put out. But since I vote conservative, you’ll dismiss my opinion as quickly as you do Vaughn’s. 

Cause you actually like America LOL. The left on tolerant of people that hate America. Most get triggered by a freaken hat. Most blame Trump for everything when in fact the country is actually doing better, most arent that smart, most are hypocrites. I could go on but you get the point.

13 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Cause you actually like America LOL. The left on tolerant of people that hate America. Most get triggered by a freaken hat. Most blame Trump for everything when in fact the country is actually doing better, most arent that smart, most are hypocrites. I could go on but you get the point.

I know. I was trying to get Barry’s take on the hypocrisy of Hollywood accusing POTUS of being divisive, then ostracizing one of their own over a handshake and a photo op. Evidently he’s not going to answer. 

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I know. I was trying to get Barry’s take on the hypocrisy of Hollywood accusing POTUS of being divisive, then ostracizing one of their own over a handshake and a photo op. Evidently he’s not going to answer. 

Doesn't fit his narrative. Some folks refuse to say or do nice things especially deep down they know they're wrong. 

• Like 1

I didn't vote for Obama, I didn't vote for Mcain either. I did vote for Trump. I wouldn't boo Obama like some child and I certainly shake his hand if given the opportunity. The left,  and I know the rights have there idiots , has an infectious disease that takes over their thought process. There litterally no level to hate Trump to the level some do. Don't hate America and have  respect for your country and yourself.

• Thanks 1

Definitely some winners in that group, many of them could win any liars of America contest and at least 2 could beat the President hands down in a liars contest. LOL. 

Poor Poor Barry, thinking that Adam and Nads are going to win a trial against this President, especially when one might be asked to testify about his leaks and lies. Can you guess which one that will be?

NO ONE could lie as much as Trump, in the annals of all modern politics, first. NO ONE. 

I am amazed that you think there is going to be anything other than show and massive ignoring or obfuscation on the part of the Trumplican Party, secondly, although Rudy and his henchmen seemed to be trying to bring more and more dirt to light daily, including the stalking our ambassador in Ukraine, as they try to help.

Did you not get the memo from Moscow Mitch on how to view this? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

NO ONE could lie as much as Trump, in the annals of all modern politics, first. NO ONE. 

I am amazed that you think there is going to be anything other than show and massive ignoring or obfuscation on the part of the Trumplican Party, secondly, although Rudy and his henchmen seemed to be trying to bring more and more dirt to light daily, including the stalking our ambassador in Ukraine, as they try to help.

Did you not get the memo from Moscow Mitch on how to view this? 

Barry, I am feeling sorry for you, thinking that this President could lie more than Adam and Nads. I am guessing that you didn't watch many of the hearings totally, probably just the MSNBC version of highlights. This is a very weak case against the President, you know it, I know it, the public knows it. But hey, place your bets on removing the President from office and see how much you win. LOL. 

10 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Barry, I am feeling sorry for you, thinking that this President could lie more than Adam and Nads. I am guessing that you didn't watch many of the hearings totally, probably just the MSNBC version of highlights. This is a very weak case against the President, you know it, I know it, the public knows it. But hey, place your bets on removing the President from office and see how much you win. LOL. 

First, Trump IS a pathological liar and why you can't acknowledge that is sorta baffling. Second, I did watch and listen to the hearings, and I thought that they showed restraint and could have loaded him up with more articles of impeachment and gone bigger and with more ferocity, but they know that Trump wouldn't follow legal responsibilities and guidelines of the Constitution, stonewalling and making things go to court, and so they focused and went about proving he had committed enough offenses, systematically, irrefutably, that he was guilty enough to warrant impeachment. I have no delusions that he will be removed, although he should be, because the GOP will not be objective and will toe the line on partisanship. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

And, they continue to come forward confirming Trump's guilt...but, yeah, keep focusing on Adam Schiff's neck. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lev-parnas-implicates-trump-on-the-eve-of-senate-impeachment-trial-025646046.html

Lev Parnas implicates Trump on the eve of Senate impeachment trial

David Knowles
Yahoo News

Giuliani associate Lev Parnas implicates Trump on the eve of Senate impeachment 
2390d8f0-0596-11ea-96df-76bdcaccfb00

Lev Parnas, a key player in President Trump’s efforts to obtain a Ukrainian investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, gave a bombshell interview to MSNBC Wednesday that undercut the president’s defense just hours before the Senate was scheduled to begin his impeachment trial.

“It was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff,” Parnas said of the efforts to convince Ukraine’s government to announce an investigation of the Bidens, “but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.”

Lev Parnas arriving at court in New York City, Dec. 2, 2019. (Photo: Seth Wenig/AP)
Lev Parnas arriving at court in New York City, Dec. 2, 2019. (Photo: Seth Wenig/AP)

Parnas, a Soviet-born U.S. citizen who has been indicted by the Southern District of New York on campaign finance violations, turned over notes, text messages and other information to House investigators Wednesday. In his interview with Rachel Maddow, Parnas, who sat beside his lawyer, said he came forward because “I want to get the truth out because I think it’s important to the country, it’s important to me.”

Trump has sought to distance himself from Parnas and Igor Fruman, both of whom worked with Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer, on the efforts to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of the Bidens, and on the campaign to oust U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

“I don’t know those gentlemen,” Trump said in October about Parnas and Fruman, despite the fact that the men had been photographed together numerous times.

“He lied,” Parnas said, adding, “He knew exactly who we were.”

Parnas said the president was fully aware that he was working with Giuliani to secure Zelensky’s cooperation in an effort to tarnish the reputation of Biden, the leading Democratic candidate to run against Trump this year.

Lev Parnas on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow show on January 15, 2020. (Photo: Kelli R. Grant/Yahoo News)
Lev Parnas on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow show on January 15, 2020. (Photo: Kelli R. Grant/Yahoo News)

"Trump knew exactly what was going on,” Parnas said, adding he “wouldn't do anything without consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president.”

Maddow asked Parnas about a handwritten note made during a phone conversation with Giuliani that he turned over to House investigators that included the line: “get Zalensky [sic] to announce that the Biden case will be investigated.”

“That was always the main objective," Parnas said of Trump’s motive for pressuring Ukraine’s government.

Parnas and Fruman, who has also been indicted, were given access to Ukrainian officials that Parnas, a Florida businessman with no diplomatic credentials or official post, said he would not have received otherwise.

"Why would President Zelensky’s inner circle, or Minister Avakov, or all these people, or President Poroshenko, meet with me?” Parnas told Maddow. “Who am I? They were told to meet with me. And that’s the secret that they’re trying to keep. I was on the ground doing their work.”

Parnas also said the Trump administration’s attempts to convince Ukraine to announce an investigation of the Bidens extended to Vice President Mike Pence.

Pence canceled his planned attendance at Zelensky’s inauguration as a way to further pressure him, Parnas said.

On his efforts with Giuliani to have Yovanovitch removed from office because she was not sufficiently supportive of Trump and was impeding efforts to secure the promise of an investigation into the Bidens, Parnas expressed regret.

“I don’t believe Ambassador Yovanovitch badmouthed Trump, and I want to apologize to her,” Parnas said.

The materials turned over to the House this week included text messages Parnas exchanged with a Trump campaign hanger-on named Robert Hyde. The messages referenced efforts to oust Yovanovitch, who was viewed as an obstacle to the deal Giuliani hoped to strike with Ukraine. Some of the messages had what appeared to be sinister overtones, implying that Yovanovitch was being followed and might be in danger, but Parnas downplayed that possibility to Maddow, saying he was only stringing Hyde along.

Parnas also told Maddow that Attorney General William Barr was aware of the efforts launched by Trump and Giuliani to discredit the Mueller investigation and procure an investigation of the Bidens.

“Mr. Barr had to have known everything," Parnas said, adding that he was in the room when Giuliani and others spoke with the attorney general.

_____

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

This guy is as big a liar as Michael Cohen ... he will say anything and/or fabricate evidence to try and avoid jail time ... the dims will stop at nothing to falsely accuse President Trump  ...

Keep attacking the minions while ignoring the guilt of the 'boss'...this guy was THERE doing Trump's dirty work, whether you think he is a 'rat' or not. You know, using mobster terminology just works so well to describe all this, always. 

• Like 1