4 minutes ago, btex said:

So you are claiming the numbers are false, ok use the same numbers from Breitbart and WND. Funny how you want to argue facts that come from the govt on these trips. So are you saying the costs that are obtained by public record are false? trumps people lied in them????? HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://dailycaller.com/2016/01/23/japan-rejected-99-percent-of-refugees-last-year/

Your whole video comes from this time period. I will assume Daily Caller is acceptable for you. so 27 were approved, where did those come from. From the ariticle we can see 15 came from muslim dominated countries. Were they muslim? No way to know Japan doesnt track it but over half of those approved came from muslim countries........

Included in the thousands of applications were five from Syrian refugees, of which three were approved. Additionally, six Afghans, three Ethiopians and three Sri Lankans were given refugee status, allowing them to resettle in a country that has been known to have stringent immigration regulations.

GAO is acceptable. Unless we find out that department is run by the same type of yayloos the FBI is apparently run by now.

As for the video, it clearly points out that - like President trump has attempted to assert in our immigration policy - Japan accepts based on merit of benefit to the societal infrastructure. As for what the man told me, that remark wasn't necessarily specific to citizenship or refugee status. And he is not the only Japanese I've seen or heard express those sentiments. According to them, whites are far more willing to assimilate and respect the culture, even as visitors.

Since the MSM spends all it’s time digging up dirt, gravel, Clay, rock on Trump, I’m not surprised.  I’m sure they’re still running at 91% negative news on Trump.  That said, I have little interest, or faith, in anything negative they report.   It’s called the “cry wolf” syndrome.  Btw, you libtards might be interested to know that even though Trump plays a lot of golf, he never sleeps much.  So while Obama spent nights sleeping, Trump is still at work.  You might figure that in your equations.

84170536-44C2-4DB1-BF08-C82A31A95866.jpeg

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, btex said:

Thats HILARIOUS. trumps will not play golf, but plays more than ever................will be transparent hides everything..........and trust me it is very  much noted that some people believe one sin is higher than another and it is 100% based on party

Do you realize your own hypocrisy in your statement?

Lets talk about the “sins” of the democrat party vs those of the repubs.  I don’t recommend it though.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btex said:

You can talk about either party however you have been very clear that you believe trump is the greatest president ever, yet he contradicts and lies over and over and over. Heck you even said you didnt like the comments he made in Japan, but are you willing to hold him accountable? Like you did Obama? It  is very obvious that MOST people do things on party lines. They slam the party they dont like while praising the one the do for the exact same stuff. 

Hillary Clinton will

Never be POTUS;

Get Over It....

🤨

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, btex said:

You can talk about either party however you have been very clear that you believe trump is the greatest president ever, yet he contradicts and lies over and over and over. Heck you even said you didnt like the comments he made in Japan, but are you willing to hold him accountable? Like you did Obama? It  is very obvious that MOST people do things on party lines. They slam the party they dont like while praising the one the do for the exact same stuff. 

I said quite possibly.  He still has six years to prove me right.  What he’s done in two is arguably the best start we’ve seen.  

3 minutes ago, btex said:

HAHAHAHA best start we have seen.................HILARIOUS. 

71 market records 

The lowest unemployment we have seen 

Lowest minority unemployment 

Deregulation 

Highest wage increase in decades 

Please tell us how this is not an incredible two years by a man who is not a politician.   

45 minutes ago, btex said:

Never seen you call trump out for his. EVER

Heck you started a thread praising Turtle dude for his

Dude are you delusional as Kirk says, why call Trump out when there is plenty of dimwits to call out

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

71 market records 

The lowest unemployment we have seen 

Lowest minority unemployment 

Deregulation 

Highest wage increase in decades 

Please tell us how this is not an incredible two years by a man who is not a politician.   

You can get no better than that, Trump is slaughtering them dimwits to death on the economy

Just now, btex said:

Biggest divide in our country since civil rights era, praises dictators more than allies, lies constantly, destroying relationships with allies world wide

Dimwits are the dividers not Trump, you are welcome to get on the Trump train are forever feast at the plantation

Just now, btex said:

So what would you like called out? trump said attacked obama and does same thing, CALLED HYPOCRISY. It is clear. Turtle guy says he will do EXACTLY what he claimed he couldnt a few years back, you praise it. 

Nothing is ever clear coming from a dimwit other than more taxes, more spending and more reprobate ideals

Just now, Wild74 said:

You can get no better than that, Trump is slaughtering them dimwits to death on the economy

Its not really even close.  This Btex guy seems to be blinded by hate for Trump.  He’s not alone, but as the leftists in this country continually make themselves look more desperate and ignorant, the somewhat supposedly educated jump on board. 

Ill never understand this blind hatred and witch hunt by the left.  They are just not going to let it go.  

They are like New Orleans Saints fans wanting an NFC playoff rematch.  

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Its not really even close.  This Btex guy seems to be blinded by hate for Trump.  He’s not alone, but as the leftists in this country continually make themselves look more desperate and ignorant, the somewhat supposedly educated jump on board. 

Ill never understand this blind hatred and witch hunt by the left.  They are just not going to let it go.  

They are like New Orleans Saints fans wanting an NFC playoff rematch.  

The pure fact they was counting on the Muller probe and it didn't materialize so they started their own, just shows how dense and scared they are of their special interest groups 

1 minute ago, btex said:

So exactly what does this mean? You seem to be avoiding. 

It means the Dems are the plantation party and always have been.  You eat directly out of their hands like the ones who were in servitude to them hundreds of years ago.  You have lost the ability to think for yourself and are led around by the figurative chains that have been placed on you.  

I’m almost positive this is what he is saying. 

• Like 1

Just now, btex said:

HAHAHAH you seem very angry. I am neither a dem nor a rep because both have become corrupt. Nor am I a slave, to a party or a person. 

I’m not sure what you are. What I am sure of is your inability to understand that two sentences say the same thing, but have different intentions.  

If I told someone “you definitely aren’t the ugliest person I’ve ever seen,” that might be seen differently than saying “you definitely aren’t the prettiest person I’ve ever seen.” (Hint hint, they both say the same thing but can be seen as meaning something different)

Mueller’s statement was made in poor taste but was designed to foster doubt and resentment.  This has been discussed at great length by media personalities.  

Maybe you are just a slave to your limited understanding of the English language?

3 hours ago, btex said:

I was too busy listening to Trump tell people how to make ships and then wishing the Japanese military happy memorial day.....................

For someone that hates Trump as much as you do, you seem to spend a lot of time talking about what he says.  You’re like a Dallas Cowboy closet fan, you talk #### but haven’t missed a game in 20 years.  

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault