6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

This thread reveals a lot about the Trump worship that I see. Sad! 

Worship?  Not hardly.  Hell i didn't even vote for him in the primaries. I didn't climb aboard the Trump train until just before the election. I wasn't sure he was legit.  He's proven me wrong.  Any praise he receives from us deplorables is well-deserved, especially given the 24/7 barrage of attacks he's had to endure since before he was ever even sworn in.  And finally,  he's head and shoulders above anyone you lunatics would pick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

This thread reveals a lot about the Trump worship that I see. Sad! 

Laughable at best.  I said impeach him, do it, and let's see what comes from it.  I don't like the guy as a person.  I simply see what he's done as the President, and for that I will give him kudos. I would hate to see the State of the United States would be in if Hillary had been elected.  

• Like 3

A Florida woman who stabbed herself three times in the stomach with a kitchen knife reportedly told responding officers it was all because of President Trump.

The Palmetto woman, whose name was redacted from a police report posted by the Smoking Gun, was found covered in blood standing outside her apartment on Sunday. When police asked what was wrong, she reportedly lifted up her shirt to show three stab wounds.

svg+xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country. I’m tired of Trump being president,” she reportedly told the police.

The report said the woman admitted to stabbing herself for those reasons.

The unidentified woman was transported to Blake Medical Center, where she was reportedly under a trauma alert. The police report notes the woman had a history of hurting herself and had been “Baker Acted” before.

The Baker Act is the Florida Mental Health Act of 1971, which allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of a person.

Officers who remained at the woman’s home said they found “a large amount of blood on the floor of the residence in the kitchen, bathroom and living room.”

Police said in the report they notified the woman’s daughter of the incident and were expecting her to return to the home later in the evening.

The Palmetto Police Department did not immediately return Fox News’ request for comment on Thursday.

verb (used with object)

to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.

verb (used without object)

to be delayed.

noun

a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
  1. a contemptuous term used to refer to a person who is cognitively impaired.
  2. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way:a hopeless social retard.
Automotive, Machinery. an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Unless you are using the "SLANG" term for retard, it should be used in many instances, such as Barry needs to retard his condescending remarks. 
Or the hill retarded Barry's car. 
So I am guessing that everyone that used the word retard must have been using the slang version as stated above. I guess Barry knows best. LOL. 
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Been going on since Obama took office, the attacks and the smears.  Can't go a day on here without calls for different Democrats to go to jail for whatever reason can be spewed up. 

There's a lot of politicians who should probably be in jail, Democrat and Republican alike.

You defending the use of of the word 'retard', Danny Zuco, to refer to someone? I thought you might be an educator. Maybe not. 

Not really very funny to me, but the Trump era has embraced and excused a lot of slimy, aberrant behaviors, by laughing them off, so par for the course. 

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You defending the use of of the word 'retard', Danny Zuco, to refer to someone? I thought you might be an educator. Maybe not. 

Not really very funny to me, but the Trump era has embraced and excused a lot of slimy, aberrant behaviors, by laughing them off, so par for the course. 

Your horrible and partisan posts are not very funny to me, you seem to be a slimy person with aberrant behavior., I try to laugh off your lack of value to the group, it seems to be par for the course 

• Mr. P changed the title to Portland grand jury clears two in alleged 'MAGA hat' assault