The article published Tuesday was adapted from “Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration,” a book to be published on Oct. 8 by Times reporters Michael Shear and Julie Hirschfeld Davis.

All you have to know is it is the book was written by "Times Reporters", making sure it is hate filled, but what would you expect Barry to be peddling more Hate Mongering SSDD!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

'Hate mongering?!'   Just gets funnier and funnier and more ironic every day. And, my sources getting criticized by people who think Breitbart is journalism? Awesome stuff. 

Breitbart has YET to be caught in a verifiable lie......none of your libtard sources can make that claim........

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who is doing the creative line striking? That isn't how I published it.

The only ones who could have edited it are mods/admins and yourself......If THAT had been done by anyone, there would be an "edited by" line such as is in your post that I quoted here.......evidently, it was a work in progress when you posted it.......

This seems to be the current M.O. of the left make accusations  with no proof since they hate the right see Justice Kavanaugh as well.  If anyone is going to think that the I.R.S. is going to be influenced by President Trump's administration then I have a lot of fake property to sell you.  I know you'll buy it all lock, stock, and barrel. As shown in the past the I.R.S. is a left leaning Government entitiy as shown by their treatment of Patriot groups during the Obama Administration.  They are still on the job, and they love taxes, because it keeps them employed.  

9 hours ago, mellon said:

I've heard a lot of people before this say to fill the Rio Grande with alligators and let the illegal invaders take their chances.

They gators are already there.  They're in East Texas too.  I can still remember someone telling me that East Texas didn't have any gators in the area.  This book's excerpt is hilarious.  I would bet their "sources" are anonymous.  

It seems as though the New York Times is providing a story on Adam and how he knew about the whistle blower in advance of the complaint. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html

No wonder his "opening" speech was so well written and full of lies. He'd been writing if for 6 weeks. LOL. Liberals SSDD!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Our former beloved governor is Trump’s target for why he called Ukraine. This after Perry started floating the idea he was leaving his Cabinet post in November. You lay down with snakes, you get bit?   

Personally, I find it ridiculous that Trump's blaming this on Rick Perry.