The Smoakhouse Forums

Answer the question Barry, instead of the ROLF reaction ... What's the matter?  Scared of investigating dim corruption?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Answer the question Barry, instead of the ROLF reaction ... What's the matter?  Scared of investigating dim corruption?

You’re badgering the Witness; Keep it up!😜

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

The ultimate liberal video, would rather kill someone than allow them to have their own opinions. Death seems to be so easy for them, which can be seen any time someone of conservative values passes away. To bad social media can't be done away with. 

Death and Hate - it’s the liberal way.

• Haha 1

This isn't ME saying this, but instead a GOP rival....wanted to make that plain. 

GOP rival Bill Weld says Trump has committed ‘treason, pure and simple’

Former Massachusetts governor Bill Weld, who is challenging President Trump for the Republican nomination next year, on Monday accused him of “treason” for pressing the leader of Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his son.

Weld’s comments came in response to reports that Trump repeatedly brought up investigating Biden, who is seeking the 2020 Democratic nomination, and his younger son, Hunter, in a July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” Weld said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

Trump appeared to confirm Sunday as he spoke with reporters that he mentioned Joe and Hunter Biden in the phone call with Zelensky — though he insisted he has done nothing improper.

Trump has repeatedly raised the specter of impropriety on the part of Biden, whose son Hunter was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company that Trump pushed Zelensky to investigate, according to people familiar with the matter.

The call with Zelensky is part of a whistleblower complaint that the acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has been unwilling to turn over to Congress, a refusal that has rankled Democrats and heightened calls for impeaching Trump.

Weld pointed out Monday that the Constitution calls for the removal of presidents for “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors” and argued that Trump has now met the most serious threshold.

“We don’t have to worry about bribery any more, although I think he’s committed that,” Weld said. “We don’t have to worry about other high crimes and misdemeanors, although I think he’s committed many. He’s such a lawless man. We’ve got treason, and we don’t have to dribble around the court. We can go right for the hoop.”

“It’s well past time for this guy … to be carted off to save us all,” Weld added.

• Haha 2

I am guessing that Bill Weld and all the democrats have heard the transcripts of the conversation. And from what was learned over the weekend, the "whistleblower" did NOT hear it first hand, but through "hear say". Just another deep state attempt to bring down this President. But then again, what would you expect from Barry, the "hate-Monger" of the President of the United States. Even if NOT his words, Barry believes them. 

How is that any different than all the liberals running for president crossing the country in private jets or owning multiple mansions?  Hypocritical.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BigLebowski said:

How is that any different than all the liberals running for president crossing the country in private jets or owning multiple mansions?  Hypocritical.

Is the entire country banned from having private jets flying over it, and what is this to do with 'multiple mansions'? But, really most different, in that Mackinac Island doesn't allow motorized vehicles on it. You got that part, right? 

Always a little funny that a party like the Trump Party, uh, GOP, that thrives, I mean, lives for conjecture and conspiracy theory, leaps to those things as a pejorative and a defense against the truth. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is the entire country banned from having private jets flying over it, and what is this to do with 'multiple mansions'? But, really most different, in that Mackinac Island doesn't allow motorized vehicles on it. You got that part, right? 

And somebody on the island had to have given permission.  So why aren't you howling at whoever gave permission for the motorcade?

Barry must be one of those guys that believes in Unicorns and fairies. Ask for the facts, and what do you get, a version of his comedy about the GOP being the party of Trump. Well that usually happens with all political leaders, but don't tell Barry that. SMFH. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Who said they asked anyone? I doubt very seriously that they did. He was there for a Republican get together, and I am fairly certain that they just went with what worked for them best. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Be sure to keep everyone up to date on the severe environmental damage done to the island, Barry... Sheesh, you would think a place  that elects the likes of Ilhan Omar doesn’t give two 💩💩’s about AMERICAN ideals. I say “Go Stuff Yourself!”🤨

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

:sleep:

😵💤

• Haha 1

You know, it's not just about any damage done, but just the sheer arrogance and gall to be disdainful toward tradition and respect of that place. Typical government elitist move...you know, the ones that you diehards are so against? But, condone it and shake it off, because it was your boys, right? 

So a guy who most likely wont garner even a dozen votes on election day 2020 says Trump committed treason.  Desperate much? Newsflash:  this R is another rino from massachusetts.  Just another lifer who's spent his whole career suckling from government.  And no barry,  it's not you saying it,  this time.  If I had to guess,  you've likely already engaged in your daily diatribe of the same old tired talking points of mobster, etc.

ps,  you're late for your couch session.  Please don't skip it.  We have much work to do...

• Haha 2

Pence is the Vice President of the United States.  Can't expect him to just travel around in just any old vehicle,  or expect there to be a single vehicle in the motorcade.  Now you may not feel that he or his boss deserve any protection and security,  but thankfully you aren't calling any shots.

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know, it's not just about any damage done, but just the sheer arrogance and gall to be disdainful toward tradition and respect of that place. Typical government elitist move...you know, the ones that you diehards are so against? But, condone it and shake it off, because it was your boys, right? 

I have another Even BETTER Tradition for you Barry... How about Honoring THE U.S.Flag, That Your side Cannot Stand For! Not Even at the Debate stage where your crop of Communist pukes want to be President of “These United States of America!” So, once again, Sir, take your little feelings and Shove Them where the Sun doesn’t shine.

Ridiculous nonsense that 'my side' doesn't stand to honor the flag, when I personally do it daily and recite the pledge every day. 'Communist pukes' is a huge overstatement. Someone may need a hug with all that fixation, like your buddy Dalton, on shoving things up someone else's backside. Seems to be ill temperate and too much for a calm discussion.