The Smoakhouse Forums

Weld is a RINO libtard ... he might as well be working for Pelosi and Upchuck .... Bite Me is in deep :poop: and he knows it ... some in the libtard media and dim party already starting to jump ship over this ... Bite Me will be history soon according to some reports .... :rofl:

• Stinks 1

'60000 subpoenas coming down any minute'. 'Trump will drain the swamp'. You say some hilarious things, just all day long, Kirt! Such good belly laugh stuff! 

Source says whistleblower didn't have ‘firsthand knowledge’ of Trump call with Ukraine president

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/source-says-whistleblower-didnt-have-firsthand-knowledge-of-trump-call-with-ukraine-president

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ridiculous nonsense that 'my side' doesn't stand to honor the flag, when I personally do it daily and recite the pledge every day. 'Communist pukes' is a huge overstatement. Someone may need a hug with all that fixation, like your buddy Dalton, on shoving things up someone else's backside. Seems to be ill temperate and too much for a calm discussion. 

Plenty of cases to substantiate my point; The fact that it doesn’t apply to You is beside the point. You still side with those who hate America & wish her ill will. You would rather have “The Squad” running things , & They Certainly Hate this Country & will not Rest until outright Communism replaces our present government. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Always a little funny that a party like the Trump Party, uh, GOP, that thrives, I mean, lives for conjecture and conspiracy theory, leaps to those things as a pejorative and a defense against the truth. 

Yada yada yada, we heard the same stupid thing with the Russian collusion fiasco.  Every time it's we got'em, we got'em, we got'em, and then nothing.  In this case a prosecutor was dismissed at the request of Joe Biden.  Justice should be served with the collusion that was done to make Biden Jr. millions.  If there's nothing there move along little dogie.  That's not treason, it's seeking justice if something was improperly handled on the Ukraine front. If it implicates the Biden's then that's their fault, if they're innocent no harm no foul.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

Trump White House staff gathering for a reelection campaign meeting...

ymca-village-people-hed-2015.jpg

I guess Trump's group is a little better than what the dems are putting together. Worst part is that "Chief" in the picture is a lot more feminine than Pocahontas will ever be. LOL. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Pretty funny stuff and yet true that the GOP would rather have mobsters than gay people in their party. 

Barry, are you ever going to pull your head out of your #### and wake up to reality? ....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Stinks 1

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Pretty funny stuff and yet true that the GOP would rather have mobsters than gay people in their party. 

At least mobsters get the "job" done. LOL 

Just watched the January 23, 2019 version of Joe Biden, doing exactly what Barry "claims" this President has done, through a whistle blower, that is confirmed, was not in the room, had NOT read the transcript, but overheard someone else talking about it. Here Joe Biden, a democrat, is actually bragging about withholding $1 billion dollars from the Ukraine, because a prosecutor needed to be fired, especially the one that was investigating a company that his son worked with. Come on Barry, show us you aren't a hypocrite and denounce Joe Biden, Impeach Joe Biden. 

Barry... Why are you still here?

• Stinks 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

What does that even mean? Did I interrupt you in some fashion? 

Why do you waste your time on this site? Actually, disregard I said anything. Your stupidity is entertaining😁

• Confused 1
  • Stinks 1

23 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Barry... Why are you still here?

His anger that Donald Trump stomped his Queen Hillary is the gasoline that fires his engine.😂👌

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Why do you waste your time on this site? Actually, disregard I said anything. Your stupidity is entertaining😁

Let's examine what you are saying there. Are you saying that this site is just for backslapping, high fiving common beliefs? Maybe some hugs all around to be affirming? Are you threatened by someone who doesn't think like you, doesn't believe what you believe? Are you that insecure? Does your little safe space need airing out from your Cheetos ####? I guess I missed the memo that to be able to post here, that you had to attend the club meetings for blind devotion to Trump and what ever it is he stands for this week. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let's examine what you are saying there. Are you saying that this site is just for backslapping, high fiving common beliefs? Maybe some hugs all around to be affirming? Are you threatened by someone who doesn't think like you, doesn't believe what you believe? Are you that insecure? Does your little safe space need airing out from your Cheetos ####? I guess I missed the memo that to be able to post here, that you had to attend the club meetings for blind devotion to Trump and what ever it is he stands for this week. 

We are glad you came back, Larry.......you provide us with some well earned entertainment........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oof. That was a good try but you're a little off. Let's examine what I'm really saying here. Where in my comment did I say you couldn't post on here? I'm just curious as to why you would want to continuously post on a site where none of your comments are taken seriously. Wait, you do know that, right?  

I'm threatened? Says the guy that wakes up every morning terrified of Donald Trump, who has almost zero impact on your daily life. But you're so insecure that you can't go a second without thinking and complaining about him. So you come on this site to blame him for all of your problems. And in return, nobody takes what you have to say seriously. So why post on here? You do realize that you're wasting your time, right? Shoot, if anything I'm trying to help you find something better to do. You're welcome for the suggestion!

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who said they asked anyone? I doubt very seriously that they did. He was there for a Republican get together, and I am fairly certain that they just went with what worked for them best. 

Ford did when he went there.  they said it was a struggle just to get one car on stand-by in the case of an emergency.

so yes, someone was asked and gave permission.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

zero impact on your daily life

The POTUS has zero impact on my daily life? That's not a particularly astute or wise statement, because it isn't true, in many ways. But, I think you are working from that awfully sad place where so many 'conservatives' need constant affirmation and praise about their views and stubborn, willful ignorance about the impact that Trump has had, that your mininuscle brain can't get ahold of the idea that some people, namely me, for one, just don't suffer fools well and enjoy confronting them every chance they get. Bless your heart for looking out for me! 

• Haha 1
  • Stinks 2

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The POTUS has zero impact on my daily life? That's not a particularly astute or wise statement, because it isn't true, in many ways. But, I think you are working from that awfully sad place where so many 'conservatives' need constant affirmation and praise about their views and stubborn, willful ignorance about the impact that Trump has had, that your mininuscle brain can't get ahold of the idea that some people, namely me, for one, just don't suffer fools well and enjoy confronting them every chance they get. Bless your heart for looking out for me! 

Dang Barry, those are a lot of big insulting words there. It took me an hour to look them all up and understand what they meant. Thank goodness they weren't directly at me personally. LOL. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Neat

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ok, Barry(Larry, Harry, Mary...) Just for clarification, Please favor us with Your Top 10 reasons for your incessant hatred for your President, Donald J. Trump so that we may try to understand why you hate him so much....

Darth, Garth, Carth, Glenda, whatever you prefer to be called by when you wear your heels and best outfit, that is an easy chore, and I am glad to oblige. 

1. His appointment of a horrendous Department of Education head, because of political connections, who has been a horrible attacker of public schools and universities and those who owe debt on loans in Betsy DeVos. 

2. His stance on the environment, which is to abolish any and all progress made, to addressing climate change, sometimes even over the objections of those involved, like the Big 4 automakers. 

3. His constant unending emoluments, where he is making money off his office, through his hotels and properties.

4. His disregard for all law, all procedure, all responsible governing, in all areas. He has been overturned more than ANY other POTUS in court, because he just plows ahead regardless of legality. He refuses to comply and uses lawyers to hide from transparency. 

5. His stances that have made enemies of all immigrants, whether by those trying to seek asylum or a life here, OR who were already living here, because of terrible situations in their home countries, who were granted asylum at one point, that he then kicked out, OR even when disasters hit their countries, refusing to allow them sanctuary here, and that he has tarnished our country's reputation  horribly as a welcoming example for the world.

6. That he seeks out and has corrupt and ill bred and terrible Cabinet members, who are purposely chosen not to protect their responsibilities, but to loot resources and carry out agendas of the far right, in all areas, many of whom thankfully have left office due to being called on their corruption. 

7. His vicious mocking of all opponents in a juvenile and unbecoming for public office manner. There is no target he won't go after, including Gold Star families, the handicapped, or children. 

8. His relationships with murderous dictators all over the globe, while sneering at and abusing our allies. 

9. His lack of intellectual concerns, not reading, not studying, going by his 'gut', then abusing and ignoring those who are legitimately qualified to make decisions. 

10. His stupid, backwards and insulting MAGA, which is code to scared white guys, who can't handle that our country and the world has advanced beyond prejudice and bigotry toward inclusion and diversity. He 'dog whistles' every chance he gets. He knows lot of 'very fine people', who aren't fine at all. 

BONUS: His ridiculous hair and that ORANGE glow that he insists on having. 

Got plenty more, but you only asked for 10 and I gave you a bonus, for free. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 3

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Darth, Garth, Carth, Glenda, whatever you prefer to be called by when you wear your heels and best outfit, that is an easy chore, and I am glad to oblige. 

1. His appointment of a horrendous Department of Education head, because of political connections, who has been a horrible attacker of public schools and universities and those who owe debt on loans in Betsy DeVos. 

2. His stance on the environment, which is to abolish any and all progress made, to addressing climate change, sometimes even over the objections of those involved, like the Big 4 automakers. 

3. His constant unending emoluments, where he is making money off his office, through his hotels and properties.

4. His disregard for all law, all procedure, all responsible governing, in all areas. He has been overturned more than ANY other POTUS in court, because he just plows ahead regardless of legality. He refuses to comply and uses lawyers to hide from transparency. 

5. His stances that have made enemies of all immigrants, whether by those trying to seek asylum or a life here, OR who were already living here, because of terrible situations in their home countries, who were granted asylum at one point, that he then kicked out, OR even when disasters hit their countries, refusing to allow them sanctuary here, and that he has tarnished our country's reputation  horribly as a welcoming example for the world.

6. That he seeks out and has corrupt and ill bred and terrible Cabinet members, who are purposely chosen not to protect their responsibilities, but to loot resources and carry out agendas of the far right, in all areas, many of whom thankfully have left office due to being called on their corruption. 

7. His vicious mocking of all opponents in a juvenile and unbecoming for public office manner. There is no target he won't go after, including Gold Star families, the handicapped, or children. 

8. His relationships with murderous dictators all over the globe, while sneering at and abusing our allies. 

9. His lack of intellectual concerns, not reading, not studying, going by his 'gut', then abusing and ignoring those who are legitimately qualified to make decisions. 

10. His stupid, backwards and insulting MAGA, which is code to scared white guys, who can't handle that our country and the world has advanced beyond prejudice and bigotry toward inclusion and diversity. He 'dog whistles' every chance he gets. He knows lot of 'very fine people', who aren't fine at all. 

BONUS: His ridiculous hair and that ORANGE glow that he insists on having. 

Got plenty more, but you only asked for 10 and I gave you a bonus, for free. 

ORANGE MAN, BAD!!!😂 

But Seriously,  You really wanted Hillary, Correct?