On 10/24/2019 at 8:47 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

We've already got all the guns we need to counter the dims coup should it come to that........I totally agree with the guy....he has a place down here IF the :poop:hits the fan..........

The Democrips would not have the support of the army and they'd need that to launch any coup. Remember the challenge Andrew Jackson issued to the courts...you may have your court orders sirs, but by God, I have the army so just try and enforce them!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Question: Does anybody know if MLB umpires are considered “at will” employees? If so, there’s nothing he can do about it. 

I think he is entitled to voice his opinion, however. An opinion I share, by the way.

They are hired by MLB, but they have a union, however they are very weak in my opinion .  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Major_League_Umpires_Association_mass_resignation  

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I would expect any patriotic conservative public figure to be booed in a cesspool of libtards like Washington, D.C. ....

It also shows the lack of class in the fans there ....

I would take being booed there as a badge of honor ......

If you were watching the game......when they showed him I didn't hear anything at all that sounded like boos......or any chants.....

He got FOUR percent of the vote in DC last time around...over half the country can't stand him. It's okay for you guys to stand by your man, even when most people in the world can't stand him and have little to no respect for him. Dare to be a brave and stalwart minority! Keep playing that music on the deck of the Titanic. 😁

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He got FOUR percent of the vote in DC last time around...over half the country can't stand him. It's okay for you guys to stand by your man, even when most people in the world can't stand him and have little to no respect for him. Dare to be a brave and stalwart minority! Keep playing that music on the deck of the Titanic. 😁

:sleep:

41 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

In Reagan's 49 state landslide in 1984 he won every state except Mondale's home state of Minnesota and you guessed it,  the DC swamp. So Trump getting only 4% there isn't exactly worth losing sleep over.

ps,  the whole notion that "half the country can't stand him" is pure propaganda.   Hillary also has a 90% chance of being elected President.  How's that working out for ya?

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You get that from Jake Tapout?  Maybe Morning Joke or Rachael Madcow? ... That's the phony narrative ole Jeff Mutha Zucker over at fake news CNN is pushing ... You will change your tune, Larry ... when President Trump is reelected by a landslide in 2020 and the republicans take back the House .... You can stay up late on election night and cry with Chrissy Mathews .... :munch::woot::munch:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Due to Barry’s bold stance I will now vote Sanders/Warren 2020 :lol: 

13 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I would expect any patriotic conservative public figure to be booed in a cesspool of libtards like Washington, D.C. ....

It also shows the lack of class in the fans there ....

I would take being booed there as a badge of honor ......

I’m sure he didn’t give a 🐀’s Azz...🤨

I heard Suzy Lynn Slothbottom give out an animal like scream, but she was at Billy Bob’s house while Mr. Slothbottom was working nights at the Mill.  She makes those kinds of noises over there.  Old Billy Bob has a rep with the ladies.  But in all fairness, Suzy Lynn wouldn’t know a politician from an alligator.