Sarah Sanders leaving as White House press secretary

CENTEXFAN

3 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

Good. Now maybe we can get a press conference.  NOT.

Its a joke. Hard to cover for a lie every tweet like Trump deals out.

Now what fool steps up to take that job?

Actually the press is the joke or at least most of them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good riddance to one who faithfully covered smugly for a liar, lied herself, and who played a part to do historic damage to press coverage of the White House! She will land on some conservative corporate boards, contribute to Fox or Breitbart, following in her preacher daddy’s footsteps. 

3 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

I do listen every once in i while. kinda like alex Jones. they are very entertaining to hear and also be amazed that some people really do believe that conspiracy BS. Like Sandy Hook was a government Hoax as well as spouting about Clinton running a child sex ring out of a DC pizza joint. I always get a good laugh out of those idiots

I don't listen to Alex Jones but seems I will never hear him now since you liberals have censored him everywhere

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Good riddance to one who faithfully covered smugly for a liar, lied herself, and who played a part to do historic damage to press coverage of the White House! She will land on some conservative corporate boards, contribute to Fox or Breitbart, following in her preacher daddy’s footsteps. 

Awe heck  you just didn't like her because she torn a hole in your boy Jimbo butt all the time

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

If I ever are bored and want to get a good kick out of how crazy the altright has become, i just tune in. It really does help Democrats though.  Polls are showing it. 

Sad that the GOP is now a thing of the past and overrun by the crazy folks. I guess the 2020 landslide will either wake them up or they will go the way of the wig party

Do you honestly believe the 2020 election will result in a landslide win for the democratic party? Can I ask which candidate you think will accomplish this miracle?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/14/2019 at 11:36 AM, Golfingnut said:

Do you honestly believe the 2020 election will result in a landslide win for the democratic party? Can I ask which candidate you think will accomplish this miracle?

The guy's using a Clint Eastwood character as his screen name then talking trash about patriotic conservatives by projecting leftists' qualities on us. Ignore the troll until he actually proves he can contribute anything logical to a discussion.