Must See Games Of 2019

Stoney

8 hours ago, AKA said:

Week 16: Longview vs. Beaumont-West Brook.

Them WB boys have been salty on social media in the off-season. 

That saga needs to end. We had our grudge match with round 3 last season. It's all been settled. We're the better team. :)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, JV_COACH said:

Troup vs Arp

It should be a classic this year. Troup and Arp are both finally gonna start seeing the benefits of the youth programs. Troup will be flat out nasty in 2 years. Mark my word! Troup is 2 years away from making a 2 year run at the title.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:46 AM, jimmyw said:

All 3 of Newton's  pre-dist. games with 4 a  schools. First Newton vs.#5 West Orange- Stark . (2) Newton vs. # 3 Silsbee.  (3 ) Newton vs. #7 Gilmer.  Also #2 Jasper vs. #5 West  Orange-Stark  and # 5 West Orange-Stark vs. #3 Silsbee should be great. I think West Orange-Stark is going to be scary good.

why would folks want to go see Newton start 0-3?

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

They’ll be not win preaseason solid but very good chance to win state solid. 

Nah.....Without Foster they wouldn't have made it past the simi final.....They had a solid looking young group though but I wouldn't bet on them until they show they can do it without him. They should have a hell of a good defense though.

8 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Nah.....Without Foster they wouldn't have made it past the simi final.....They had a solid looking young group though but I wouldn't bet on them until they show they can do it without him. They should have a hell of a good defense though.

So you’re saying they aren’t contenders?

• Stinks 1