2019 NBA Offseason

Valhalla

Woj-The Oklahoma City Thunder have agreed to trade Russell Westbrook to the Houston Rockets for Chris Paul, first-round picks in 2024 and 2026, pick swaps in 2021 and 2025, league sources tell ESPN.

2 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Fuuuuu...

Houston trades Chris Paul and two 1st Round picks to OKC for Russell Westbrook

Last time Russ and The Beard were together they were a Finals team.

56FA7EA6-F2A3-45DB-819F-F89500F12D5D.png

I hope this image is framed and in Sam Presti’s office someplace so he has to look at it everyday. 

This is the image that I will think of every time I see anything associated with NBA. 

Presti had what teams can only dream of and screwed it up.

It is a #### disgrace that Oklahoma City did not win at least one NBA Championship in the last decade.

Bad luck played a big part, but still you had a finals team with the 4 best players all under 25 and they never played another game together after the 2012 finals appearance.

2013 - Beverly (####) takes out Russ in the playoffs with a cheap play.

2014 - Ibaka gets injured in the WCF.

2015 - KD misses the whole season basically with a fractured foot.

2016 - Durant/Westbrook play awful and blow a 3-1 lead to the Warrior. 

2016 - Wash

2017/2018 - Injuries and George/Westbrook just not working out.

Presti is great in the draft and God knows he has 123747384949 draft picks in the next 7 years, but none of that matters if they do not learn from the franchise changing mistakes they have made in the past.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Valhalla said:

56FA7EA6-F2A3-45DB-819F-F89500F12D5D.png

I hope this image is framed and in Sam Presti’s office someplace so he has to look at it everyday. 

This is the image that I will think of every time I see anything associated with NBA. 

Presti had what teams can only dream of and screwed it up.

It is a #### disgrace that Oklahoma City did not win at least one NBA Championship in the last decade.

Bad luck played a big part, but still you had a finals team with the 4 best players all under 25 and they never played another game together after the 2012 finals appearance.

2013 - Beverly (####) takes out Russ in the playoffs with a cheap play.

2014 - Ibaka gets injured in the WCF.

2015 - KD misses the whole season basically with a fractured foot.

2016 - Durant/Westbrook play awful and blow a 3-1 lead to the Warrior. 

2016 - Wash

2017/2018 - Injuries and George/Westbrook just not working out.

Presti is great in the draft and God knows he has 123747384949 draft picks in the next 7 years, but none of that matters if they do not learn from the franchise changing mistakes they have made in the past.

People keep saying that you can’t keep good players in a small market... but... you can...

Pay the greats, support them with the best role players that exaggerate the greatness of your greats... people aren’t going to abandon championship teams to go start over... especially when they are getting paid

19 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

People keep saying that you can’t keep good players in a small market... but... you can...

Pay the greats, support them with the best role players that exaggerate the greatness of your greats... people aren’t going to abandon championship teams to go start over... especially when they are getting paid

That’s not true anymore. 

Kahwi just did that exact thing.

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

That’s not true anymore. 

Kahwi just did that exact thing.

Kahwi was traded to a team in another country... that’s why I give him the benefit of the doubt in this case

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

1F47F1C2-C29C-4C04-B541-8BF2272852EF.jpeg

according to Forbes, that is worth about $330 million.  Lebron has Lebron bled that much money out of NIKE yet?  He should buy it then move to OKC and play out his final years there :lol: 

21 hours ago, topher805 said:

Hate the Love's patch...Love the black uni

The Love’s patch is what really started the implosion of the Thunder this past year.

They were like the #2 seed when they put it on the jerseys in February. 

• 1 month later...