2019 NBA Offseason

Valhalla

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I can’t wait to see what Donnie Nelson does to improve this young Mavs team. 

Me too. I'm also curious to see what Porzingas(?) brings to the table when he gets healthy. See how he fits in. Hopefully Luka can continue to grow and build on his rookie season. The Mavs are definitely trending up imo. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Two of the top 3 free agents will have major injuries. That will be interesting.

Snake - Torn Achilles

Klay - Torn ACL

Durant also will be our 1 full year.  Meaning he won’t play at all next season and is typically significantly slower after recovering 

AD + Boogie only won more than 35 games just twice together and  won only one playoff series. AD is good, but I dont think the Lakers won this trade. They definitely didnt win in the long term with this one. When LeBron retires, LA will be his biggest dumpster fire to leave behind and that is saying A LOT.

LeBron the GM is not a good thing...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, topher805 said:

AD + Boogie only won more than 35 games just twice together and  won only one playoff series. AD is good, but I dont think the Lakers won this trade. They definitely didnt win in the long term with this one. When LeBron retires, LA will be his biggest dumpster fire to leave behind and that is saying A LOT.

LeBron the GM is not a good thing...

I don’t trust AD to stay healthy, he gets hurt/injured every year. 

5 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I don’t trust AD to stay healthy, he gets hurt/injured every year. 

This + LeBron has to show interest in basketball again + the Lakers have no young assets on roster + the Lakers have no meaningful draft picks to build up the roster with. 

The 2019-2020 Lakers will not be better than the 18-19 edition...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Shocker...He has been eviscerated by Houston media. I would want out too. I'm guessing he wants to play for LA...I dont think they have the assets to make that trade

Guys don’t last long with Harden. 

Westbrook gets all of the ####, but Harden seems harder to play with.

• Like 1